Hey Starlord, welcome to the forums!

You can update your signature in Account Settings (in the drop-down under your handle). It should be the last item on the left sidebar. 

Let us know if you have any other questions or need any help! 

Hey Wobbegong, thank you for the tips. I was able to find it and will be creating my signature soon.

I was also wondering about these battle logs I am seeing everywhere. I see they are used for tracking, but I was wondering, are they just for tracking diet and exercise? Or can they be used for non-fitness related goals as well?

Chaotic-Neutral, Elven Bladesinger (Apprentice): Level 1

Current Stats: STR 11 || DEX 11 || CON 12 || INT 15 || WIS 15 || CHA 12

Goal Stats: STR 14 || DEX 17+ || CON 14 || INT 18+ || WIS 18+ || CHA 14

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily; to not dare is to lose one's self". - Søren Kierkegaard

Battle logs can be for whatever you want. Some people use them just to record stats publicly. Others like to have ongoing conversations in their Battle Logs. Some people post everything they ate that day, even including recipes and pictures; others do a fuller run-down of their day, including to-do lists and minigoals.

Lots of people use them to track all of their ongoing goals and their progress, whether they're fitness related or not. Your battle log is for YOU, so you can put anything you want in there. I think the general idea is just that posting your intentions publicly makes it easier to find some accountability. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the explanation @Wobbegong. I think I will have to start a battle log sometime. They look like a lot of fun, and I need all the accountability I can get, haha.

• Like 1

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily; to not dare is to lose one's self". - Søren Kierkegaard

I would highly recommend the 4-week challenges as well. Those parts of the forums are usually flooded with people, so at least a few will start following along with you to post encouragement and offer advice. People are usually pretty good at pinging you there also, if it's been a couple days with no updates. 

There's a new 4WC starting on Monday, so now's a good time to start planning. You can find the current 4WC thread here or check out the one that just ended here. They're divided up by guild; usually new members are encouraged to start in the Rebel guild, but if you really want to start somewhere else, no one will stop you. 

I have actually already started a thread in the Rebel guild of the challenges, so I am prepping for my first challenge on the forums. Thank you for all the helpful links. My first challenge is here:

Let the games begin...