g1332008703466980156.jpg

Meditation
10-minutes each day -- using Headspace
b1odJPc.jpg

Food Budget
$50 per week for any food/consumable related purchase
i-am-a-tiny-octopus-in-a-top-hat-and-18019290.png
  • Like 1

STRENGTH (0) | DEXTERITY (-1) | CONSTITUTION (1) | WISDOM (3) | INTELLIGENCE (3) | CHARISMA (2)

Syren  -- Chaotic Good -- Human Druish Ranger -- Current Challenge -- Battle Log

WEEK 1

6A036048-E602-4FEF-99A5-CC226D6F90AB_zpspyxbzgpq.jpg

Visitors or fun, but totally mess with my routine and schedule, lol

Finally! I have been paid!

I tried to start the exercise roll for the past two weeks, but got very sidetracked after visitors and random job happenings. Will implement the routine tomorrow and work on it each day :D

Tweaking this a bit so I can swim in the morning without worrying too much about focusing on timing. Instead of walking and rolling every waking hour, focus on 5 minute work breaks to break up the sitting at a computer all day :)

STRENGTH (0) | DEXTERITY (-1) | CONSTITUTION (1) | WISDOM (3) | INTELLIGENCE (3) | CHARISMA (2)

Syren  -- Chaotic Good -- Human Druish Ranger -- Current Challenge -- Battle Log

I am feeling better. But I keep forgetting to do the rolls, or the walks. It's terribly frustrating. I get really side tracked when we have field days, which was almost every day this week. This is totally awesome, but not good for my anxiety, diet, or physical fitness. Since the schedule changes up, my anxiety about being late amps up. I really need to think of a strategy to help me cope with it. I need to find a good therapist in the area, I just haven't prioritized it because finding a good therapist is hard! Among all of the other things i feel i need to do. Blah. Today was a bad day, but tomorrow will be better :)

• Like 1