When I made a pledge to get sober seven months ago, I joined a forum to stay accountable. Haven't faltered once.

Now, I want to double down on weight loss goals (lost 56lb so far) and get absolutely shredded/best shape of my life to complete the lifestyle change. We all falter on diet from time to time but hopefully, by getting stuck in here, I'll stay on task.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

• Like 7

Welcome PatronSaint! Let us know if you have any questions or if you need any help. People at Nerd Fitness are all pretty friendly, it's a great community. 

Some links to get you started:

Pick a guild based on your fitness goals and interests!

Use the Character Creator to fill in some of your backstory and flesh out a plan for the future. 

The Epic Quest logs help you track your goals and earn experience to level up your life! (Best for top-level goals only; learn more here.)

You can start anywhere on the forums, but I'd highly recommend the 4-week challenges (commonly referred to as 4WC). There's a new one starting on Monday, so take some time to think about what your goals are for the next month or so and get started! Generally new members post their first challenge in the Rebel guild, but if another guild is really calling you, there's no rule that says you can't start there.