Thalianost Branches Out

I did not get my 4th workout in last week, nor did I stick to my diet over the weekend.  Suffice to say cookies were involved (and if I'm being honest, a fair amount of cookie dough.  Salmonella Be Damned!).  I got all my workouts in this week though, and have been sticking to my diet since the weekend.  I have been working on updating my Etsy listings and promoting my shop on facebook.  Hopefully I will find some time on the weekend to work on the doll house again.  I really want to get the brick done so I can show you guys another pic. 

• Like 4

Sir Thalianost, Level 9 Human Knight (Training as a Warrior)

STR - 24.6 | DEX - 4.1 | STA - 1.7 | CON - 15.4 | WIS - 3.2 | CHA - 4.1

Those who live by the sword die by the sword... and wouldn't want it any other way.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th

Current Challenge:

Thalianost Branches Out

2 hours ago, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

To be fair, I searched "straw" on giphy, not suck.  Because I am*still* recovering from the eye herpes that I got after searching twerking for Br0din's thread and "butter butt" for gemma's. 

You're really going out on a limb for us. Your sacrifice is appreciated.

• Like 2

"You're going to be amazing." 

Fantasy Football league 2019

The Grumble Battle Log

Spoiler

Books: 

Shows: 

Games: God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, Destiny 2

Level 15  Wookie Warrior

Thanks for the sucking gif's Emerald, your bravery is commendable. 

As for my absence:  My giveafuck meter ran out early last week due to added stress at work, affecting several aspects of my challenge including posting to this site.  So I blew my diet pretty much every day last week.  (also I made pie over the weekend and it was good)  I didn't complete any of my financial tasks this challenge but it's not for want of trying.  I researched everything but whenever I tried to bring it up with my wife she would shut me down.  Maybe next time.  I didn't complete all of my etsy shop goals either but I did get some work done with social media and updated several of my product listings so better than nothing. 

In lighter news I did manage to stick to my workouts last week (yay!) and I got the brick done on the doll house.  I will include before and after pics in my next challenge thread.  Next challenge I am finally switching from cut to build so diet goals should be a little easier to manage. (I hope)

workouts:  94%

Finances:  0%

Etsy:  44%

Diet:  46%

Doll House:  100%

+1.9 STR, +1.4 DEX, +0.9 STA, +0.5 CON, +1.4 WIS, +0.5 CHA

Sir Thalianost, Level 9 Human Knight (Training as a Warrior)

STR - 24.6 | DEX - 4.1 | STA - 1.7 | CON - 15.4 | WIS - 3.2 | CHA - 4.1

Those who live by the sword die by the sword... and wouldn't want it any other way.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th

Current Challenge:

Thalianost Branches Out