So go back a few years, I was super active on here. Lost the remainder of my weight, started crossfit, did my first ever rope climb, pull up, and even hand stand push ups.

I was crushing it in the gym and food wise.

Then I got a job that ducked the soul from my body. I started missing workouts, stopped meal prepping, and eventually stopped caring. 

At my lightest I was 185 pounds, down from 300. 

Now, only abut a year and a half to two years later, I'm at 268 pounds.

About a year ago I tried coming back here. But my crummy job led to the vicious cycle of wake up early, work, get home and sleep. I slept all weekend and did next to nothing. Literally just sleeping.

8 months ago I got a new job, an engineering job. But I had gotten lazy. I had more time to myself but still skipped the gym. Kept eating crap food. Since I wasn't on my feet all day anymore I gained 40 lbs in the last 6 months.

I have tried everything. But the constant thought of "how did I let this happen" gets me down.

So after trying everything I tried thinking of what's brought me success before. So I have been going back to the gym consistently, have made a plan for food, and have decided to come back here. 

I hope to reconnect with old friends and maybe make some new one's!

• Like 4

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Dang man. I was just thinking about you and the crazy workouts you used to do.

A soul-crushing job makes everything impossible. I hope the engineering job is better. Are you going to put up a challenge or a battle log?

• Like 1

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

I plan on ressurecting my battle log and possibly jumping into the challenge. On the plus side my strength is greater than before. Hit a 500lb sled push on the concrete the other day.

I miss those days sloth. Not gonna lie. Jump roping in a snow storm, sledge swings in the rain...

Now running 250m leaves me gasping for air...

But if I don't start now when will I right?

• Like 2

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Welcome back. It's good to see you back. Glad to hear you've escaped the soul crushing job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

24 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Your prowess at Nerdhammer is legend. I have heard the tales of the terror you induced in all who faced you then.

Welcome back.

Haha yes. In hindsightchallenging everyone involved was a bit of a lofty goal. But go big or go home right?

19 minutes ago, LadyShello said:

Welcome back. It's good to see you back. Glad to hear you've escaped the soul crushing job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Good to see you again.