• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CheshireCrab

The Race Is On! Crab Pushes Forth!

Hello, hello! It's time for another 4-week challenge! Last challenge went off pretty dang successful! I am hoping to continue that streak with the number of upcoming challenges planned for the month of June.

This June I have a few races coming up such as a Triathlon, Spartan Race, and a couple of road races. Last challenge I found that focusing on completing Nerd Fitness Quests ended up being a great motivation for me to follow through with a number of challenges. So this challenge I will be doing the same!

Quest Challenges

• Finish a Triathlon Sprint[POST]
  • Complete a Spartan Race[POST]
  • Run the 5K Cookie Fun Run[POST]
  • Run the Midsummer Mile Race[POST]
  • Do 12 Consecutive Double Unders(Part of Burpee-Bop's Boss Battle)[POST]
  • Attend 9 Martial Art Classes(Krav Maga and Swords Training)
  • Write 300 words a day for 30 Days

Quests(In Order)

Spoiler
  • sprinttri.png
  • spartanracefinished.png
  • 5kfinish.png
  • roadracecomplete.png
  • burpeebop.png
  • martialartscomplete.png
  • 30daychallengehabit.png

Non-Quest Related Challenges

• Program 1 hour a day, 6 days a week
  • Go to Parkour/Freerunning class 2 times a week
  • Swim once a week

Other than the races, one of my biggest physical focuses is to finish my last NF Boss Battle and move on to my custom-made workouts. I am planning on focusing more on core strength and workouts to improve on Parkour. I'm also going to dial it back on cardio after my triathlon(With the exception of the races) and focus more on strength training this month.

Like the last few challenges I will be accomplishing a minimum of one NF Academy Quest per day. I am going to make each post formatted like last challenge and how I format my photo journal. Each day I am going to snap a photo that relates to some sort of progress or memorable event in my life. To save space, each photo will be put in a spoiler tag.

Weekly Summaries

Good luck on everyone else in the 4-week challenges!

May 26th, 2017 – With the Spartan race coming up in a few weeks, our team captain wanted to us all together to get an idea of how prepared we are for the race. What followed was a good 2-hours of intense running, hill sprints, burpees, tire flips, rope climbing, and spear throws.

This session ended up being extremely fun, and beneficial. We each shared our little tips for doing each of these workouts and ended up vastly improving how we do them. I am confident that most of our team will be ready to take on the Spartan race. Hoorah!

ropeclimb.png

Daily Photo Journal:

Spoiler

spartanpracice.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

I saw you on Eric's thread. I'm following for OCRs and 'cause you might be local.

Hey Sloth! Nice to see a fellow Minnesota interested in doing OCR's! Are you doing any races this year?

• Like 1

I'm more of an OCR fanboy, but I did the spring hammer race and I'll do the fall too. There's a few of us Nerds doing it if you want to join in.

Mostly I spend my summer mountain bike racing. I'd do a fall OCR if I could.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2017 at 6:30 PM, Sloth the Enduring said:

I'm more of an OCR fanboy, but I did the spring hammer race and I'll do the fall too. There's a few of us Nerds doing it if you want to join in.

Mostly I spend my summer mountain bike racing. I'd do a fall OCR if I could.

That's awesome to hear! How did the Hammer Race go for you?

Mountain biking sounds like a lot of fun, feel like I should get more into that.

June 3d, 2017 - Today is the day. After twelve weeks of training and following along with Gale Bernhardt’s Training Program, I am finally setting off to do my first Triathlon.

I’d be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about this race. Despite spending a lot of time prepping for the triathlon I was not sure how everything was going to go down, and that made me pretty dang anxious. I didn’t know how speedy the transition times would be, didn’t really have any high-tech gear, and out of the three sports I’d be doing, cycling was by far my weakest strong suit.

The biking was the most nerve-wracking for me since it’s arguably the biggest part of a triathlon, and I was going in with my ol’ Mountain Bike. Still, I kept trying to remind myself that I was just going to be doing this with the intent to finish and nothing more.

Prep Time

The morning of the race I woke up with pretty bad stomach pains. I just regarded it as possible “pre-race jitters” and did some stretching and meditation, which helped less the pains, but I still felt nauseous.

Nevertheless, I fought through the pain, did one last carb-loaded meal, then looked over my gear.

Helment? Check.

Swim suit? Check.

Bike, goggles, and running shoes? Check, check, and check.

I loaded up my bike in the car, then left off to the triathlon. I arrived thirty minutes early, but was one of the last to arrive. Checking out the other people’s gear I noticed that I was one of two who had a mountain bike with them, and one of three who didn’t have a wet suit. Seeing the level of gear everyone else had made me feel far less prepared.

After looking at other people’s gear I went to the changing room to put on my swim suit. I had just enough time to take a dip in the water before they announced for us to get ready.

Leg 1 - The Half-Mile Swim

Since I was 23 I was grouped in Wave 1, filled with people 24 years and younger and the Elite runners. The swimming portion was 800 meters long, just enough distance to swim to the other side of the lake and back.

The announcer called for us to go and we set off. I situated myself in the back so I can pace myself with other swimmers and not to get lost.

This plan quickly fell apart towards the beginning of the race. Despite keeping at a pretty slow pace I found myself swimming faster than the ones I planned on following, but slower than the people heading the front.

A few minutes of swimming I found I was not heading directly for the half way point and had to be directed by one of the life guards in the kayaks. I swam on and looked up every so often to make sure I was going the right away. After a few minutes of non-stop swimming I realized I passed the halfway mark by a good twenty meters and swam back to one of the large, orange, inflatable balls used to guide us around the lake.

I probably got lost about two more times before I finally made it around the lake and came to shore. At this point, my stomach pain has gotten a lot worse and I felt extremely nauseous.

Leg 1.5 - Transition I

Not knowing too much about the transition stage, I thought I would have some sort of private space to switch from my trunks to my shorts. Unfortunately, the transition area was out in public, so packing my running shorts proved to be useless.

I put on my tank-top and drank some water to try to ease my nausea. Nope! I only wanted to throw up more. I took about a minute to settle my stomach then grabbed my bike and went off to the next leg.

Leg 2 - The 14-Mile Bike Ride

I remembered from reading the Triathlon 101 book by John Mora, each transition will require a gradual warm-up before you can get to your peak performance. I started off biking pretty slow, then moved it to top speed shortly afterwards.

Despite my fast speed, I was no match for the other cyclists. I was easily getting passed by every racer despite how fast I pedaled. Have to admit, getting non-stopped passed by other cyclists was a bit of an ego-bruiser, especially since I was going as fast as I could without throwing up.

Prior to the race I had a general idea of when I will finish my ride. The cycling, I figured would take at least an hour to finish the 14-mile trek. To my surprise, I managed to finish this 8 minutes less than expected and shaved off some time on my PR.

Leg 2.5 - Transition II

Once I dismounted from my bike I did a light jog to the transition area and mounted my bike. I was hoping putting in those brick sessions would make me immune to that slowness you get when getting off your bike and start running, but my legs still felt like rubber. I didn’t spend too much time in the transition area. Drinking water only made my stomach feel worse, and I already felt like I lost a lot of time on the biking portion.

Leg 3 - The 5k Run

I was happy I was ending this race with my strongest sport. It took me about a minute or two until I was able to gain my stride, but I was running at a pretty smooth pace throughout the run. I saw a couple of other racers start to lose stride and began walking the 5K course. As I passed some of the runners I shouted some words of encouragement:

“Don’t give up now, you’re almost there!”.

Was pretty glad to see them push themselves and continue running whenever I did encourage them on.

Towards the end of my run I found my stomach pains were finally gone and I was finally able to push myself to go harder. I managed to get a negative split time and finished under 28 minutes (Definitely not my best 5K time, but I’ll take it!).

Post-Race

With my stomach pains gone the one thing I went for was my jug of water and a lot of food. After an exhausting race, there was nothing more I wanted at that moment than the salty snacks and the refreshing liquid I was consuming.

I looked around for my fiancee, who was waiting for me near the beach. I met up with her and put my medal around her neck. I took a quick dip in the lake to cool off before gathering up my gear and found a spot to sit. I took some much needed stretching, ate some of the snacks, then lied down on the beach and enjoyed the day with my fiancee.

Before we left for lunch I asked her to snapped a quick photo.

Spoiler

attach7160_20170603_104155.jpg

This triathlon ended up knocking out a good things in my goals. Including crossing off one of the items on my 2017 Challenge List:

Fitocracy Quest:

trisprintfit.png

Nerd Fitness Quest:

sprinttri.png

Level UP!

lvl20.png

• Like 1

I want to try changing this up and start making these challenge updates weekly rather than daily, with the exception of finishing up one of my major Quests.

Week 1 Summary:

Monday - I started off my early morning with a moderately paced 5k run before doing some yoga and stretching. Left off to a State Park about an hour away to spend memorial day barebqueing with a couple of friends.

Tuesday - Rest day. Did stretching and yoga.

Wednesday - Started to taper around this day. Did an hour of Parkour and another hour of Kendo. Then put in a 500 meter swim to end the night.

Thursday - Put in a light bike session(20 minute ride) and did some more stretching.

Friday - Day before the race. Filled with stretching, yoga, and a session from my massage therapist friend.

Saturday- Triathlon day. More details about it in the above post. Overall I felt I did pretty good at swimming and running, but suffered in the biking portion. I guess I know what to focus on next Triathlon!

Sunday - Recovery day. Lots of stretching.

4-Week Challenge Progress:
Programming - 6/24 Days completed!
Write 300 Words - 7/28 Days completed!
Martial Art Classes- 2/9 Classes attended!
Triathlon Sprint - ACCOMPLISHED!

BTW, anyone know where I can find those cool percentage bars some people have in their sigs to measure their progress?

1 hour ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Nice race report. I'm sorry your stomach was being such a jerk. It sounds like it was a good race despite that. Will you be doing anymore triathlons?

Oh yeah! I am going to keep going until I reach an Ironman! Definitely want to give this one a shot again. I feel like I can cut off a good chunk of time on it now that I know what to expect.

• Like 1

June 10th, 2017 - Race Day! This morning I had the privilege to run the the Cookie Fun Run 5k. Finishing this means I will get to mark off race 2 out of the 15 planned races for 2017.

This 5K was pretty straight-forward. We just had to run about 2 laps around Como Lake with each lap being 1.6 miles(2.5K).

I went in with several goals for this race: I wanted to get a better idea of my average 5K run time,  earn free swag like T-shirts and cookies, and to cross off one of my Nerd Fitness Quests. I decided I did not want to run this competitively since it was still one of the earlier races I had for the year.

I arrived at the race around 8 A.M., giving me 30 minutes to sign-in and prep before the race begins. This was plenty of time to drop off my gear, get my bib number attached, and do some warm ups. As I warmed up in the parking lot I saw a shirtless man(Who I called Shirtless Dude) doing some lunges in the parking lot. Shirtless dude looked pretty thin from the waist up, with very little body fat showing anywhere. However, this dude had thighs that looked like they could crush a boulder. His body screamed that he was in it to win it. My chips were on shirtless dude for coming in 1st for this run.

20170610_081136.jpg

The officials had us line up at the start line ranging from runners to walkers. I put myself somewhere in the middle since I planned to go at a pretty moderate pace. As they counted down, I went through and played my jams. The timer sounded and we were off!

As the race went on, more runners started to slow down and a lot of casual walkers started showing up on the trail. After the first lap around the lake the trail started to fill up with all kinds of people ranging from pedestrians, to walkers, to casual joggers; most of which were coming the opposite direction of us. After I hit the 2-mile marker I decided to increase my pace ever so slightly. I was keeping pace with one guy the entire race and decided to see if I can pass him. Throughout the last half mile he and I were constantly passing each other before he eventually took a faster stride and went off ahead of me.

Not too longer after he passed me I saw the finish line and sprinted towards the finish. I took some time to slow my pace down then started walking around the trail.

I stayed around a bit to see the award ceremony and nab some beautiful photos of the lake. Turns out Shirtless Dude did end up getting first place, and on top of that, took another lap around the lake!

20170610_091326.jpg

Overall I placed 6th with a finish time of 24:46. My next planned races for June are going to be the Minnesota Spartan Sprint coming up the 24th and the Midsummer Mile happening on the 28th. I am pretty excited to run these races and cannot wait until they prop up. I appreciated all the hard work from the 5K Cookie Fun Run officials for putting on an enjoyable race!

5kfinish.png

June 10th, 2017 - It has finally happened! After several weeks I can finally mark off the 10th and final boss battle Quest completed!

defeatboss.png

I started the Nerd Fitness Academy workouts some time in early January and have slowly been working my way up each week. I didn't think that the boss battles were too bad, given a lot of these workouts involved exercises I was pretty familiar with. That is, until I got to Captain Jacked Sparrow.

Holy banana boats did double unders kick my ass. I was pretty okay when it came to jump rope, but I was not able to handle having that rope go under me twice in one jump. Needless to say, it took me a little while until I was able to beat Captain Jacked Sparrow. I looked at the next Body Weight Quest boss, Burpee-Bop and Racksteady, and saw one of the requirements were to do 12 Double Unders in a row. Nope! I was not ready for that.

Instead I did all the weight lifting boss battles until I pretty much exhausted all the bosses there. I did not feel right moving to level 7 knowing there is one more body-weight boss battle left for me to do. So, I spent several weeks trying and failing to beat the final boss. Despite failing again and again I kept on going. I was watching a lot of Youtube videos on how to better my Double Under, I ended up giving myself penalties if I couldn't increase my max consecutive double under jumps by 1 each workout, and I ended up spending 15-20 minutes a day, 3 days a week, just practicing double unders.

Finally, after roughly 2 and a half months, and 2 broken jump ropes, I finally hit 12 consecutive double unders! I immediately dropped the jump rope and put in the other workout requirements(5 Chin-Ups, 2 Ring Dips, 6 Pistol Squats, 6 Knees-To-Elbows) and can now mark off this Quest!

burpeebop.png

I can finally move onto my custom workout regime to focus more on core strength and muscles for Parkour. It looks like once you reach level 7 there are other workouts for both body-weight and weight-lifting, but no boss battle. I plan on incorporating these workouts into that regime.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2017 at 4:22 PM, Sloth the Enduring said:

Congratulations on a great race. Shirtless is more aerodynamic, give it a shot next time ;)

Thanks! I feel like I should next race and see if it increases my speed. That, or get set-up with one of those speed helments

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Week 2 Summary:

Monday - Krav Maga and Double Jump training day. It was HOT out so after I finished with Krav I went to the lake for swimming with my fiancee

Tuesday - Rest day. Stretching and Yoga.

Wednesday - Was my 4-hour workout block today. Went to the academy for 2 hours of Parkour. My swords instructor was not feeling well so I did Krav Maga for my Wednesday's Martial Arts class. Finished off the night with chest and back-day in my workout class.

Thursday - Put in some double under training followed by of the Nerd Fitness Academy workouts. Followed by more stretching and yoga.

Friday - More double under and Strength training workouts. Moved my PB for Double Unders to 11!

Saturday- Race day! Ran a 5K, my 2nd race of the year, early in the morning. I then followed it up with double under training. Got to 12 consecutive double unders! Immediately did the rest of the Boss Quest workouts to mark off the last Boss Quest from my list.

Sunday - Recovery day. Did stretching in the morning then went walking with a couple of friends around the zoo.

Programming - 12/24 Days completed!
Write 300 Words - 14/28 Days completed!
Martial Art Classes- 4/9 Classes attended!
Midsummer Mile - ACCOMPLISHED!
12 Consecutive Double Unders - ACCOMPLISHED

This week will be the start of my customized workout regime. Imagine I'm going to be doing a lot of experimentation for the next couple of weeks.

• Like 1

Week 3 Summary:

Monday - Krav maga time! Worked on knife defenses for class. After class I did weight-lifting to work on legs and lower back.

Tuesday - More weight-lifting, working on shoulders and upper back.

Later in the evening I went to a park to train with my teammate for an upcoming Spartan race. We worked on spear throwing at an archery range then did some trail running. We ended our training with me showing him some Parkour moves that'll help him get through some of the obstacles faster with less energy.

Wednesday - Another multi-hour exercise day. I was late to my first Parkour class so I played around in the gym. Worked on some monkey vaults to precision jumps.

Second class followed with Swords Training, working on a large number of dodges and counter defenses.

Third followed with more Parkour. I ended up rolling on my ankle during the warm-up and it gradually got worse throughout class. Had to take a break from class to let my ankle rest
Ended the last class with weight lifting. It was leg day and worked with exercises that did not work on the ankle too much.

Thursday - My friend and I were suppose to meet up again for more Spartan training but told him I wouldn't be able to do too much ankle stuff. He told me to just rest-up and we'll postpone it later. Worked on stretching and yoga instead.

Friday - Ankle was still feeling sore. Was suppose to do weight-lifting with a friend but he had to postpone due to a family event. Ankle was still feeling sore so I opted to do more stretching and yoga.

Saturday- Woah boy, this day was pretty dang hectic. I was planning on doing a 4.5-hour workout with 2-hours of Parkour, 1 hour Krav, 1 Hour weight lifting, and 30 minutes of swimming. In the morning I did my Krav Maga class and worked on gun defenses. When we finished up I left to my brother's to do some swimming.

I finished around 12 and had about 3 hours to kill before going to Fight or Flight Academy to do weight lifting and parkour. Then my car started to overheated about half-way from my brother's apartment to my place. I pulled over and gave my car-savvy father a call to help out. He couldn't figure out what's wrong with it, so we just let it cool down before driving it home and stopping every once in a while to let it cool-down some more. The entire endeavor took about 3-hours and at that point I was not too motivated to go to the academy.

Instead I decided to do a body-weight workout that focused on Planches, Human Flags, Muscle Ups, and Handstands. I am surprised by how much easier it has become for me to get to that muscle-up. I guess the past 6-months of working out has really helped!

Sunday - Recovery day. Writing this up on Sunday, but the plan is to do some stretching and yoga as well as some light-exercises. Plan on doing archery, frisbee, and bowling.

Programming - 18/24 Days completed!
Write 300 Words - 21/28 Days completed!
Martial Art Classes- 7/9 Classes attended!

No new Quests completed this week, but next week I am expecting to cross off almost every single of the Quests I have on my Challenges. The only exception would be the road race, and that's due to the fact that my road race isn't until the 28th.

• Like 1

June 24th, 2017 - Finished up my Spartan Race! Second time finishing this race, first time finishing it with a group of people.

attach8224_20170624_174221.jpg

Thought this race was much more enjoyable compared to last years. I am grateful to have run it with such supportive team members each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses. Felt like there was a lot we learned from one another since completing this race. My team members are eager to take on the Spartan Super challenge next year, as well as pushing themselves hard in our training leading up to it. Looking forward to my next Spartan!

spartanracefinished.png

• Like 1

Week 4 Summary:

Monday - I was slowly feeling ill doing work. I wasn't 100% sure if I was coming down with something that would affect my training. I fit in a quick workout to fulfill my NF Quest for the day(5 Pistol Squats each leg) then took a nap. Woke up 2 hours later feeling pretty shitty. Ended up skipping Krav Maga and rested up while watching Black Mirror.

Tuesday - Felt A LOT better in the morning. After work I did some strength training then went to Lake Nakomi for some lap swimming. Swam back and forth once around the lake(1200m) then did some stretching before grabbing a TeaSource Chai.

Wednesday - Was my 4-hour workout block today. Did 2-hours of Parkour, 1-hour of sword, and 1-hour of weight lifting. Was chest and back day today, ended up hitting new PRs in every one of my workouts.

Thursday - Start of my taper before the race. Worked on yoga, stretching. Ended the day doing a game of 300 rounds in Archery with my fiancee.

Friday - Did some more yoga and stretching and practiced some Spear throwing for the Spartan Race

Saturday- Race day! Showed up to my friend's house a few hours before the race. Went with my team mates to AnyTime Fitness to warm-up then left off to Hastings/Welch Village for Spartan. These hills were pretty dang steep! My team mates weren't really runners so we ended up spending much of the time Power-Walking and doing light jogging throughout the course. I nailed every single one of the hanging obstacles(Monkey Bars, Gymnastics Rings, etc;), but struggled with the rope climb. Was a bit of a bummer, considering the Rope Climb was the Obstacle I was most confident in prior to the race.

Sunday - Recovery day. Did stretching and yoga today.

Programming - 22/24 Days completed!
Write 300 Words - 26/28 Days completed!
Martial Art Classes- 8/9 Classes attended!

Spartan Race - ACCOMPLISHED!

I am giving myself a make-up day for my challenge since I ended up not being able to attend class due to conditions out of my control.

• Like 1

Finished off the Midsummer Mile yesterday, that completes the last challenge I had left to do.

Did this 1-mile road race as a way to see where I'm at for my current fastest racing pace. I clocked in at 6 minutes, 58 seconds, which is about 1 minute, 15 seconds slower than my personal best last June. I feel like the strongest cause for this slowdown is because I went from running 5-6 days a week to about, maybe, 1-2 days  a week. I am aiming to get to a sub-5 minute mile before the end of this year, so I'm going to start running a lot more for the rest of the year.

roadracecomplete.png

With the Midsummer Mile done it means I am officially one with my 4-week challenges. Time to do some grading and review!

Like previous challenges I'm following an all-or-nothing rule. Meaning if I didn't have a 100% completion rate on my challenges it does not count. This month I also accomplished some of my goals for 2017 Challenge List and my Epic Quest of Awesome List. With each goal accomplished on either list I am adding +1 extra credit point. So, without further ado!

Point Scoring

Spoiler

Quest Challenges(6/7)

• Finish a Triathlon Sprint[POST]
  • Complete a Spartan Race[POST]
  • Run the 5K Cookie Fun Run[POST]
  • Run the Midsummer Mile Race[POST]
  • Do 12 Consecutive Double Unders(Part of Burpee-Bop's Boss Battle)[POST]
  • Attend 9 Martial Art Classes(Krav Maga and Swords Training)
  • Write 300 words a day for 30 Days (27/30) completed
Spoiler
  • sprinttri.png
  • spartanracefinished.png
  • 5kfinish.png
  • roadracecomplete.png
  • burpeebop.png
  • martialartscomplete.png
  • 30daychallengehabit.png

Non-Quest Related Challenges(2/3)

• Program 1 hour a day, 6 days a week (22/24 completed)
  • Go to Parkour/Freerunning class 2 times a week
  • Swim once a week

Final Grade

Point Scoring:

Spoiler

F: 0 Tasks Completed

D: 1 Tasks Completed

D+: 2 Tasks Completed

C-: 3 Tasks Completed

C: 4 Tasks Completed

C+: 5 Tasks Completed

B-: 6 Tasks Completed

B: 7 Tasks Completed

B+: 8 Tasks Completed

A-: 9 Tasks Completed

A: 10 Tasks Completed

With a total of 8 tasks completed, an addition of +2 extra credit points for completing my Triathlon(2017 Challenge List Item, Epic Quest List Item) and +1 extra credit point for the Spartan Race(2017 Challenge List Item) I am given a grade of:

grade_a.0.png

Sweet! First A since I've been doing these challenges! This also means I can successfully mark off another Quest item off my list!

4weekachallenge.png

Measurements

Nerd Fitness Academy Stats:

97qhFOK.png

Fitocracy Stats

fo7jOCf.png

Body Shots

Spoiler

BA7ykQd.jpgcvHjS4g.jpg 0D7N17A.jpg  3vsJCX7.jpg

R3Jgw7C.jpgb1oFdO2.jpgb8Kav4I.jpgy4jI4uV.jpg

68Gz5L0.jpgkd2kHS0.jpgpQMX99W.jpg8P1PKfW.jpg

Rfrfnrk.jpgMZxCyP2.jpgQpdzojH.jpg3ZNvl4v.jpg

GPcmTat.jpgcpXxuWu.jpguT9xVtR.jpgq2ChJ1h.jpg

bWbTt4n.jpgqRIv5aM.jpg8kO0ANt.jpgs3lr3ih.jpg

Measurements

qLV5X1I.png

Final Thoughts:

I feel this challenge was widely successful compared to the rest of my previous challenges. I have been seeing progress in my strength regime, I am working more towards my long-term goals, and I am seeing consistency in my good habits.

With that being said, there is one critique I am giving myself for this challenge, and that is the slowness in my running pace. I have been neglecting my running since February simply because I was getting bored of doing it. After running the MidSummer mile I realized that if I keep neglecting my runs I will never reach that 5-minute mile. So for my next challenge I am going to start focusing more on running and gradually build up to a regime that will work towards the 5-minute mile.

____

July is going to be a pretty odd month. I am taking a few trips that month as well as having a Tough Mudder and another 5K race going on. It's going to be hard to figure out a solid plan for next month's Challenge, but will start considering it more after I get back from my vacation.

Hope everyone also had an awesome challenge, see you all next one!

• Like 1