RoachRex Respawns

RoachRex

Last time things got derailed p badly. My car was in the shop for eternity and life just keeps dishin.  Ive been trying to keep busy. 

I was gonna do a theme but i couldn't think of anything lol.

So my quests are p much the same as last time except for the project one. It just kinda kept me in a scatter so I'm changing it up.

Goals

1. Surf 1x/wk

2. Pushups every other day.

3. Cook 1x/wk

4. Start YT channel.

Most of these are self-explanatory. For the YT channel one tho basically i need to make and post at least 1 video by the end of this challenge. Bonus points for more vids. But we'll see haha.

Wish me luck!

• Like 1

Leon, the Roach King - Troll Ranger - 5' 4"  214 lbs

"Of course it's not going to be easy, why would it be easy when it can be hard?"

Challenge 24 - [Rex's Ninja Training]
[Kingmaker Questline]

So i didn't do anything special for week 0. It was too cold to be on the water unfortunately so I'll have to go next saturday regardless.

I'm currently building a gaming pc so I'm thinking my first video may be a LetsPlay but I'm p undecided yet haha. 

I did pushups yesterday. My numbers are low compared to early last time so I'm a little embarassed haha. I think i may have gained weight over stress eating so I'll have to keep an eye on that.

Pushups were  4x 9, 10, 10, 5.

But as long as I keep it up I know I'll improve! I'm planning to go grocery shopping tomorrow and make the quiche tomorrow or likely thursday!

• Like 1

"Of course it's not going to be easy, why would it be easy when it can be hard?"

[Kingmaker Questline]

Yeah definitely! But i havent had a really good pc for gaming since hs. I've basically had only laptops since then, until now anyways. The laptops are ok but it's gotten to a point where i can't play new games anymore so i prioritized getting a pc put together haha

• Like 1

[Kingmaker Questline]

19 hours ago, RoachRex said:

Yeah definitely! But i havent had a really good pc for gaming since hs. I've basically had only laptops since then, until now anyways. The laptops are ok but it's gotten to a point where i can't play new games anymore so i prioritized getting a pc put together haha

It's like riding a bike you never truly forget.  Once you are all set up hit me up and we can game together sometime

Steam - [OKG]Myrik

Blizzard.net - Myrik#11665

Oh yeah i mean ive been playing via laptop but lowest settings and all that. I'll add you next time I'm online! Today i got in the power supply and Graphics card and got those installed. Looks like I'll need to pick up a few more things yet and get windows on it before its ready to go.  (A disc drive and maybe a network card. I might be able to put that one off for a bit tho) 

• Like 2

[Kingmaker Questline]

So uh, life has hit me with some low blows. Ive been trying to keep up with pushups but it's been spotty.  I also got sick for a couple more days. And today my brother is getting surgery. 

My mind and motivation have been pretty shaken recently. 

As the last week is a few days from starting I'll be flying out of the state for a family event. (Happy event at least.) 

Man, life just has a blackbelt in kicking my ass.

[Kingmaker Questline]

Thanks, My brother is healing up nicely and the event went without a hitch so it's nice having some good news.

Vacation was, as my niece put it, a "Sugar Festival" but I'll be working hard next time around!

[Kingmaker Questline]