Gods & Goddesses of Steel

I am super stoked about this, gang! So, I love steel bending. It saved me from depression after I was injured, and could not hit the weights like I used to. The problem is, most recognition and certifications on steel bars are VERY difficult bends. That is why I came up with the Gods & Goddesses of Steel steel bending certifications. Here is the skinny:

Gods & Goddesses of Steel
Steel Bending Certifications

Are you ready to pit yourself against these mighty bars of steel and brass? 
Are you ready to take your place at the table of the Gods & Goddesses of Steel?

Steel Bending Certification bars will be offered so you have a physical manifestation of the strength you are building with your Steel Bender's Helper. These certifications are open to everyone.

To qualify for certification on any given bar, you will need to follow the rules for submission.

-Submissions must be in video format. YouTube video or Facebook video are the accepted formats for your submission. The video must be public.

-Any non-rigid wraps are acceptable, and double wraps are allowed. Wraps will be shaken out and shown, both front and back at some point in the video to show that no rigid implements were used. Chalk is allowed. Actually, chalk is recommended!

-1 rubber band per wrap is allowed.

-You must clearly measure the bar to be bent on video to show diameter and length. Clearly marked measuring device must be used.

-The bar and wraps must stay in frame the entire time during your bend.

-The bar to be certified must have been purchased from Camp Verde Rope and Gear. Use the Contact page for ordering.

-The certification bending attempt must be finished in 5 minutes or less to count for certification.   

-The bar must not touch any part of your body below the navel during your certification attempt.

-The bar cannot be braced. Your hands and arms cannot touch your body below the waist, but your arms may be rested against your chest or abdomen.

-Only the three main unbraced styles of bending will be accepted for certification purposes: Double Overhand, Double Underhand, and Reverse(Over/Under).

-To be considered bent for purposes of these certifications, the inside edges of the ends of the bar must be within 2" or less of each-other. The distance must be measured and clearly shown.

-You can earn the title "Vanir" next to your name for any certification if you finish the certification attempt in 2 minutes or less.

-You can earn the title "Aesir" next to your name for any certification if you finish the certification attempt in 1 minute or less.

Gods and Goddesses of Steel
Certification List

Bragi's Bend
1/4" x 7" HRS

Bragi's Big Bend
1/4" x 6" HRS

Baldur's Bend
1/4" x 7" CRS

Baldur's Big Bend
1/4" x 6" CRS

Loki's Bend
1/4" x 7" CRS Square