Snuggles Summer Set-up!

Intro to come...

Snuggles has been improving her physical therapy and (with great hope) this will be the last time it will be listed as a challenge. She has adjusted her physical therapy time to fit in during her morning break. This will open time up at lunch for other activities. For this challenge she will aim for weekdays/ 3 full sets, weekend days/ 1+ full sets.

• Squat 10 times

• Quadriceps Stretch, Hold for 15 seconds 3 times both sides

• Shoulder Rolls, forward and backward, 10 count each

• Trunk Rotation 10 times

• Dog to Camel pose 15 time (2 sets instead of 3)

• Spinal rock 10 times

• Bridge 10 times

• Spinal stretch, Hold for 15 seconds 3 times both sides

Week #1 of my challenge = .75(STR) & .75(DEX)

Week #2 of my challenge = .75(STR) & .75(DEX)

Week #3 of my challenge = .75(STR) & .75(DEX)

Week #4 of my challenge = .75(STR) & .75(DEX)

Snuggles is also going to begin exploring a less processed food in her diet. She will eat what she has on hand, but will start looking for alternative. The true challenge with this is that meat and dairy will also be kept to a minimum. The first week will be spent researching both foods that can be added, but also different cultures and seeking new spices and flavorings to enhance her food.

Week #1 of my challenge = .5(CON)

Week #2 of my challenge = .5(CON)

Week #3 of my challenge = .5(CON)

Week #4 of my challenge = .5(CON)

Finally Snuggles needs to start incorporating her many interests into her daily routine. A schedule is in the process of being set up, but for a brief review…

• Saturday- French practice w/ breakfast, general shopping and cleaning, knitting practice, 30 minutes lock picking practice

• Sunday- French practice w/ breakfast, 30 minutes knitting practice, 30 minutes lock picking practice, social activity

• Monday- French practice w/ breakfast, knife practice in the evening, 30 minutes knitting practice

• Tuesday- Weight training in the evening (If weights still haven't arrived, 30 mins at the park), 30 minutes lock picking practice

• Wed.- French practice w/ breakfast, knife practice in the evening, 30 minutes knitting practice

• Thursday- Knitting Lunch, Weight training in the evening (If weights still haven't arrived, 30 mins at the park), 30 minutes lock picking practice

• Friday- French practice w/ breakfast, Knife fighting class

“If the supplies haven’t arrived for necessary activity, substitute with doable one”

Week #1 of my challenge = 1(CHA)

Week #2 of my challenge = 1(CHA)

Week #3 of my challenge = 1(CHA)

Week #4 of my challenge = 1(CHA)

Builder Goals-

• Continue to track healthy all habits

• Take time to write 2 times a week

• Take 5 minutes, 2 times a week to meditate

• Walk every morning to work (plan alternate activities for evening)

• Follow healthy eating from past goals

Pass- Gain 1 (WIS)

Fail- Lose 1 (WIS)

• Like 3

Khajiit Assassin in Training

“Even the word Hopeless...isn't void of Hope."

The holiday weekend was a bit rocky. I started late on Sunday, but did manage to get my walking in, my knitting in and my social activity. I also discovered my pick (for lock picking) has been misplaced. Monday I got my French practice in, my walking in and my knitting. I was pretty worn out from my spring cleaning that I skipped my knife practice. My new weights will be here Friday so until then I will be doing some extra knife practice, activities at the park or walking. My priority today is to replace my lock pick and to do my physical therapy that I haven't been doing over the long weekend. 

• Like 2

So no weight training and no lock picking tonight, just a migraine so 2 hours of rest in the dark. :( I need to plan my food better I think. I am used to having a pretty big lunch, but I have bee eating smaller lunches and I have found I don't feel so well when I do. 

I did some reading from the Navy Seal guide to Fitness and Nutrition. Some good info, but I think I want something different for my food goals. I did get 3 fulls set of physical therapy in so cheers there. 

• Like 1

Wow, what a crappy month. I haven't checked in at all yet. I'm going to update my physical therapy goals as I have found 3 full sets is a bit too much. I will be changing it up to 2 full sets every weekday and at least 1 full set over the weekend. I have worked my way through most of the more processed food in my kitchen. I still have a few things that I'm alright with keeping. Pizzas are gone, I'll finish the last box of Mac& Cheese this weekend and have started making iced tea again. (No more cherry drink) Things I'm keeping include my veggie substitutes, my English muffins and baked potatoes. I have increased my fruit and veggie intake and I am focusing on drinking 7-9 cups of water daily. The biggest challenge is going to be meal planning. I realized that after my more processed food is gone, I need things like milk or bread etc to actually make meals, lol.

Activity wise, I need to get some new lock picks as my set has gone missing and I really need to focus on my French. Knife fighting is going alright, though I will need to work with my partner to tone it down a bit. I was very heavily bruised last week and I need to balance practice with just getting hurt. Knitting is going great though. I'm working on a hat. My weights finally came, of course so did the heat wave, lol. As soon as it passes, I'm going to start adding some weight training to my weekly routine.

I've been doing better at getting out. I have joined several groups in the area, but the whole "Seattle Freeze" is quite annoying. People say that I just have to take time to break into a circle, but really it's just like high school. Everyone has their assigned click and new people just sit outside and smile. I will keep trying though. If nothing else, I can try some new foods at all of the different restaurants and cafe's people like to meet at.

To sum up, most of this challenge will be repeated next time to get it right. I will modify challenges that are not working and figure out whats wrong or what needs to be adjusted.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear things are conspiring against you. My older sister lived in Seattle for a while, had the same complaint about it being click-y. Good attitude on the "keep trying new foods," though - keep being you and they'll see how great you are. :) 

Good luck with the next challenge!

Manarelle the Level 56 Amazon Assassin

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current