Walk before you run

Okay the last challenge went some where but not as well a I have hoped. But a least I started somewhere. So this time I am going to try to step it up in some areas but take it back a notch in others.

My fitness /Diet Quest:

1. Walk to achieve 8,000 steps in a day
  2. Eat at least one vegetable per meal
  3. Reduce drinking of soda to a maximum of 3 times per week ( usually drink about four)

My Level up goal: 

Set aside 5 dollars a day in an account where I cannot touch (you got to have a rainy day fund)

Like last time I will try to keep you posted as through out the challenge. 

• Like 3

To define is to limit.~ Oscar Wilde

Looking good. :) Posting more often in your own thread and others' is a great way to stay engaged. 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

You've got some good-looking goals there! I often struggle with biting off more than I can chew, so I really like how reasonable and straightforward each of your goals is. 

Regarding your level-up goal, I use an app called Stash that lets me invest in tiny increments ($5 minimum). It's a really great way to break into the stock market and to get used to setting some money aside, and you can even set it up to automatically add money on any schedule you like! You can take money back out of the account, of course, but since it's invested you wouldn't want to. It's earning extra for you right where it is!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Dark Artemis said:

My fitness /Diet Quest:

1. Walk to achieve 8,000 steps in a day
  2. Eat at least one vegetable per meal
  3. Reduce drinking of soda to a maximum of 3 times per week ( usually drink about four)

Hi, Dark Artemis! Good to walk with you! "It's all about the steps!" :) Be well!

• Like 1

If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. -Barack Obama

Anyone who moves on, even a little, walks like Jesus on the water. -Antonio Machado