Another Canadian Nerd Who Wants to be like his Skyrim Character

Hey everyone!

So, my name is Issac Clark. I'm from Ontario, Canada, and I'm 18 years old! I've been getting more and more into fitness as the months go by. I started going to the gym December of 2016, and ever since then, I've been hooked not just on weight-lifting, but also on endurance training and nutrition. I find the science behind it all to be really interesting!

When I started, I was 160, and my original goal weight was 140 lbs. I've recently gone down past that, so now I'm aiming for 130 to see how I do! :D 

Some basics: My favorite color is purple, I love to read, I do freelance writing, mostly as an excuse to sit in coffee shops for hours on end, and I am an RPG lover! That last bit really drew me to this website. I got into working out mostly because of my own vanity, I won't lie there. I want to look better and be more confident in my appearance, and taking care of my body is one of the ways I'm doing it! 

I also love cooking! I have been practicing for years, and I am fully ready to make you whatever food you want in return for some attention. 

Basically, I want to become a stronger, more confident, and much more athletic person. I want to be to climb rocks and trees and jog a hiking trail without getting winded, and basically just be more like the stealth character I play in almost every Elder Scrolls game. Minus the murder-y parts. Probably.

I'm very happy I stumbled across this website and I look forward to meeting all of you and having a great time while we all achieve our goals! Have a great day :)

• Like 2

Level 11 Ranger

My Introduction!

Character Page

1 hour ago, Isaac Clark said:

Minus the murder-y parts. Probably.

This made me laugh.  Welcome to the forum!

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11