Copper Rabbit Hopping Back Slowly

In the past year we've added a wonderful baby to our family, this has kept me busy and affected my health and body. We've also moved recently to a much nicer apartment which is all to say that it has been busy. I'd like to start small and get some good routines going again with the eventual goal of being a good role model for an overall healthy, happy life.

Copper Rabbit

_|

@( )*

The Next Step - June Goal Set: Overall Progress (5%)

Congratulations on the new born! And of course the baby kept you busy, but yeah, that is what they do. 

Welcome back, I have respawned so many times that I lost track of it. Do you need any advice on things?

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Hi Shakeel, thank you very much! Hunnybun is four months old now and she's been such an eye opener for how to be happy and live in the moment. It's so much fun to watch her grow! We found out in the last year that Blue Rabbit has Celiac's and so are trying to focus on more gluten free eating. Right now my goals for this month are small and varied:

- 10 minute walk, 3 times a week

- 5 yoga poses, 3 times a week (sun salutation b is good)

- No pop for the month

- Cook at least 2 good meals per week

- Eat 3 types of veggies per week

- Overall get budget back on track (minimize random spending)

- Get back with routine vitamins

So far, so good! It's nice to hear you're positive on respawning, I always have mixed feelings about it (yay - good start, ugg - didn't stick with it last time). Do you have any thoughts on keeping up the oomph once the new start glow starts to wear off? (:

Copper Rabbit

_|

@( )*

Ola @Copper Rabbit, Well when you loose the oomph, just look at Hunnybun and be a good example for her :D After all, if HunnyBun sees you make the effort she will do too. 

I respawn a lot, but that is due to my job and constant moving from places and working 10+ hours a day. So yeah. But we can do this! I have faith in us! 

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Hi Shakeel! Yep I think you're totally right, she is a wonderful reason to be inspired! Sounds like a busy life for you but we'll definitely be here cheering you on. I'm going to hop on over to your thread now...

Copper Rabbit

_|

@( )*

Unfortunately I do not have an active thread. I am waiting for the challenge to finish and mean while figuring out an epic quest and and a new challenge. But first I need to move to my new apartment. :/ 

I use my nieces as motivation. One time they went like OMG YOU ARE SO FAT I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU. That killed it. 

No worries! Whatever works best for you. (: We just moved at the beginning of May too - it was a big job but I'm super excited about having a new space and it's much nicer too. My goodness, your nieces sound like tough love - hopefully that was said with good intentions!

Copper Rabbit

_|

@( )*