37 minutes ago, anti_procrastinator said:

Hey,

I just started with the modules today. Can anyone give advice regarding the order of completing quests on the modules in nfacademy.

Should I be finishing all the mindest quests first or should I start on Nutrition and Workouts too?

Thanks for any responses :)

Heya, and welcome to NerdFitness!

The one beautiful thing about the NF Academy Modules is that they are a go at your own pace kind of thing. This also means that you can totally just choose which ever path you want to work on then go from there! For example, if you really want to get better at exercising, strength training & workouts are the way to go. If you feel like you are struggling with your diet, go for nutrition. If social skills, stress, or mental discipline is a huge problem, go with the mindset.

As a NF member you will get some Quests e-mailed to you each week that takes from all three of these sections. For me, doing these quests ended up giving me a good basis for which modules I really wanted to complete first. I would also personally advocate trying to follow a mixture of all three. It really helps you get the most of NF Academy if you take a little bit of everything as you go along.

Challenge Logs:

Current Challenge | Fitocracy Profile | Photo Journal

Crab Stats:

Level 27 Ranger | Level 35 Fitocract | Level 100 Awesome