And I am back. 

Life has been a whirlwind but when is it not? So much change. So much growth. I went to Japan, loved it, fell in love, had a blast and came back to the reality of my routine but haven't quite picked up my good habits back yet. This is why I'm creating this battle log. The fight within myself to heal is not over and I am back in the arena.

So let's start today, shall we?

tumblr_or98o8GaZs1rnhl8xo1_540.gif

♡ WEEK 1 OF THE CLEANSE: 

X One Coffee a Day [ ] 

X Processed Carbs Once a Day [ ]

X Fried Foods Once a Week [ ]

X Meditation Daily [ ]

X Yoga or Lifting [ ] 

♡ WEEK 2 OF THE CLEANSE: 

X Only Tea [ ] 

X Processed Carbs Once a Week [ ]

X No Fried Foods [ ]

X Meditation Daily [ ]

X Yoga or Lifting [ ]

♡ WEEK 3 OF THE CLEANSE: 

X No Caffeine [ ] 

X Processed Carbs Once a Week [ ] 

X No Fried Foods [ ]

X Meditation Daily [ ]

X Yoga or Lifting [ ]

♡ WEEK 4 OF THE CLEANSE: 

X No Caffeine [ ]

X Raw 'Til 4? [ ]

X No Fried Foods [ ]

X Meditation Daily [ ]

x Yoga or Lifting [ ]

• Like 3

''Do no harm, take no shit.''

Battle Log | Challenges 1 2 

♡ WEEK 1 OF THE CLEANSE: 

June 9th 2017

X One Coffee a Day [ X ] 

X Fried Foods Once a Week [ X ]

X Meditation Daily [ ]

X Yoga or Lifting [ ] 

Another 14 hour work day. Back was feeling achy. Energy levels were not as low as the day before, so there's improvement on the cutting down caffeine! :-)

18 hours ago, Solunaria said:

Good luck! Japan sounds really exciting.

I super relate to the battle to heal, though I'm not sure if we have the same kinds. In any case, my magical girl super wand is pointed your way. All of the success to you!

Japan was beyond wonderful and moved me beyond words. I never thought I would love it as much as I did. I knew I would love it but I fell in love to the point that coming back to reality made me sad. But now I am left with wonderful memories and hopes of going back soon. 

I am sending you all my love for your healing. Be it spiritual, physical or mental, I am here for you and you are doing great I am sure. Love and light, xx

♡ WEEK 1 OF THE CLEANSE: 

June 10th 2017

X One Coffee a Day [ X ] 

X Meditation Daily [ X ]

X Yoga or Lifting [ X ] 

Still only had one coffee and I was feeling more energized but then I got home and ate some non-dairy coffee caramel Ben & Jerry and couldn't sleep so maybe I did cheat and have extra caffeine? I don't know how I feel about that one.

I woke up and did Yoga With Adriene's sequence for people of the service industry. IT FELT SO GOOD. My love for this woman has no bound. So. much. love. So much muscle relief. 

♡ WEEK 1 OF THE CLEANSE: 

June 11th 2017

X One Coffee a Day [ X ] 

X Meditation Daily [ X ]

X Yoga or Lifting [ X ] 

Made myself one of those italian press coffees at home and it was so strong that half of one was more than enough for my day, haha. I put the rest in the fridge with some frozen raspberries to drink the next day. 

I taught a beautiful yoga class to two of my friends and it felt amazing. They seemed to enjoy themselves so it made my heart sing. They paid for my lunch which was a veggie pad thai and then I walked all the way to Chinatown to meet with my friends and followed along for some AYCE Korean food. Definitely exaggerated on the food yesterday (there was so much fried sushis too I was shocked haha)

I hope you had a great day guys. 

♡ WEEK 1 OF THE CLEANSE: 

June 13th 2017

X One Coffee a Day [ X ] 

X Meditation Daily [ X ]

X Yoga or Lifting [ X ] 

I was teaching yoga once again and it was lovely, wonderful, full of light. I had 9 students which is not the most I've taught all at once but it had been a while so the energy was bubbling. Lovely, so lovely. 

My breakfast wasn't filling enough so I gorged on carbs the rest of the day. Taco Tuesday at work killed me. 2$ for a taco???? hello let me have a million mushroom tacos thank you very much and good night. 

As of now the cleanse is going great for the caffeine but for the processed carbs not so much. THEY ARE THE NEMESIS. :P

• Like 1

December 29th:

tumblr_p1qlexXljg1tgfqygo1_500.gif

I thought I'd try the format of Battle Logs again just to keep the consistency without the pressure of a challenge. I don't know, I'm just trying this out. 

Came back from work and after my coffee, I will do the Self-Love Yoga Routine from Yoga With Adriene. :-) Slowly working up my strength and flexibility after not having lots of time for myself in the past few weeks. 

Lots of light and lots of love, xx

December 30th:

tumblr_oppptzwAeU1rnhl8xo1_r2_500.gif

Heya. Woke up a few hours ago and I ate a gigantic portion of vegan scramble. I prefer to meditate on an empty stomach but now that I'm caffeinated, I feel like doing a few rounds of Sun Salutation before work. I also really want to cleanse the apartment with sage before a short healing meditation, the crystals I'll use are amethyst and rose quartz. 

Lots of love everybody, xx

September 3rd:

It takes humility to know you've faced some setbacks. I haven't found consistency in my training, my meditation or just had any structure in my life for a while. I usually put too much on my plate and get discouraged so I wanna try this again, but with less pressure towards myself. 

I'm starting school again tomorrow. I have a concert coming up with one of my favorite bands I haven't seen in 10 years. I'm going on a short trip where it will be hot and humid. I wanna buy a bikini and rock the sh*t out of it and maybe go to Hawaii at some point in my life, who knows? I just wanna find consistency. Feel good about myself. Do it for my mental health but also to help ease out my body dysmorphia.

Hopefully this format will work for me this time. I have faith. The Universe is always good. 

tumblr_nig2evBrR01qfpkmdo3_250.gif

♡ DAILY CHALLENGES: 

X Drink less caffeine (avg. of 2 coffees a day) [ ] 

X Meditation [ ]

X Yoga / Lifting / 30 mins walk [ X ] 

X 1L of water [ ] 

I did a short body weight leg workout - squats, walking lunges, side kicks and donkey kicks. It feels good to fire up the quads. 

( I will start officially tomorrow. I will edit this post out if I do any of the challenges above. All my love. )

• Like 2

So, I was dropping by the Battle Logs and I saw the title and I was like, "No way this is a Sailor Moon-themed battle log," and then I clicked in and it was, and now I'm happy.

Which is not something you set out to accomplish, but you did anyway, so cool. Thanks for that. :D

Anyway, hi! Welcome back! I like the look of the challenge you've set for yourself and hope for your success. I'mma follow along just for general fanboyishness, and I can't wait to see what you do. :)