Hello! 

I'm currently in a rebuild stage of my life and looking to get back into a more regular workout routine.  I recently moved to Bremerton, WA and started a new job so my life has been in total chaos for the past couple of month.  I don't know many people and am looking to get a good accountability buddy via in person.. text.. email.. whatever to continue maintaining a health life style and help keep me on track and whatever other craziness life throws.

74c863ae4bff7ac425d3b18099c9b419.gif

I work at a hospital so my schedule can be a bit crazy so looking for someone who maybe also doesn't fit into a normal M-F 9-5 life would be great too but definitely not required!  A little about me I'm 29 year old female currently working towards going back to school into a master program.  Free time I enjoy reading, traveling, hiking, soccer, watching hockey and football. My nerdy obsessions are Dr Who, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Walking Dead, Z Nation, Harry Potter, Stargate.  Always open to checking out new nerdy items :D.  Let me know if you're looking for an accountability companion and we can chat! :D

-Dr Who 

Hello fellow Whovian :cheerful:

Like yourself I am currently a work-in-progress, trying to re-build my life both mentally and physically, and I need someone who will hold me accountable and push me to work towards my goals.

I'm a 28 soon to be 29 female who also works at a hospital but I am lucky enough to have the stead M-F 9-5 (or 7-3.30 if you want to get technical) job. 

I love Doctor Who and one of my goals in my weight loss journey isto get myself one of those sport singlets that say "I run so that I can keep up with the Doctor". And I would probably wear it everywhere. 

Unfortunately I am all the way on the other side of the country in sunny Sydney. 

But if you are interested in having an online accountability buddy then feel free to get in contact. :D

~*~  Cazamoline  ~*~

Adventurer  ~~ Level: 0

==================

STR: 0               DEX: 0

STA: 0               CON: 0

WIS: 0               CHA: 0

"You can start late, look different, be uncertain and still succeed" - Misty Copeland.

Character Profile

Welcome to Washington (the state not DC, people always get that confused). I live on the opposite side of the mountains from you on the dry side. I would like to throw my name in to be your nerdmigo to help keep each other motivated and to hold each other accountable.