Hello, I'm new here...

I'm twenty-four (two months till twenty-five!), I work at a library, and I'm apparently not very good at coming up with unique usernames.

This site has already inspired me to start doing yoga again, after not doing it for a year, and am I ever stiff! I'm a vegetarian, but I've never really been interested in health and fitness. I'd like to start being interested in it, though, especially because I'd like to join the local roller derby league, and I have this thing with not wanting to die the first time I put on skates.

I'm also MirGSS's sister. Unfortunately for her, I'm the one with the brains and the beauty.

Guest Gemeaux

Haha , cute intro ! Your sister is a hoot .

I always wanted to watch roller derby , good on you . So your birthday is in June ? Mine too ! Exciting lol .

Good luck and welcome to NF x

Hi and welcome!!!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis