What women love about men.

Beards, Grohl style or Tony Stark or full ZZ Top/Duck Dynasty, I love a good beard!

Oh yeah! I love the facial hair :drool: and BIG guys (I'm 5'8"). I like to feel small and dainty next to a guy. As opposed to large and cumbersome, which is how I feel the rest of the time.

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I take pride in those holes though.  Most of those holes have a good story or were earned by avoiding certain death with power tools.  

I know I'm late to the party, but I have to say this is true.  

I watched a friend of mine almost die when he was taking valve springs off a cylinder head once.  The retainer slipped off the spring and it shot past his face and into the lights above him.  Shattered the lights, made a fuckton of noise, and the glass shards tore a hole in his shirt.  I don't honestly think he's ever going to get rid of that shirt.  

EDIT: on the style question, I just keep it as simple as possible.  Got 2 pairs each of khakis and black pants, 3 pairs of jeans, and khaki cargo shorts for summer.  I don't give a good gorram if they're out of style.  They're damn useful.

For shirts, I tend to stick to solid colors, unless my sister buys me something.  Almost all of my tshirts are black or white, and my dress shirts are either white, or darker colors (black/grey/maroon/deep blues/etc.)

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Stubble. 'Specially when it brushes against your skin during a good kiss.

Strong shoulders.

Freckles.

Glasses.

And this is going to make me sound weird, but the smell of perfume on a dude. My husband went into a boutique once and bought me some perfume. He came out smelling 'like a tarts parlor'. Apparently he didn't realize they have the smell sticks to spray perfume on and sprayed little samples all up his arms so he could find a scent he liked. Can't explain it. It was pretty hot.

/weird

• Like 1

Pixie Ranger Drunk on Tea~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Im usually shirtless at home, just feels so nice

+ pantsless. Me too.

• Like 1

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Not a common compliment of women. I just LOVE how short he is. Very sad. *plays violin

I found out that I'm right at my wife's minimum height requirement haha

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

+ pantsless. Me too.

I do this too. I sit about the house butt naked. Thankfully most people have to drive to our house so I have advance warning of when some one is coming to visit, but occasionally I get caught out... :o

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

My wife is 5'11 and, erm... 'burly', let's say (in a huggable way!), and I'm 6'4", and she said that was an important thing, yeah. 

Yay! Thank you, DNA!

My girlfriend has indicated the same - Though it's not 100% true, it seems on average that women prefer men who are a moderately (4-6") taller than them.  From a man's perspective I can't say much beyond the fact that a 6" height difference feels a lot more natural/comfortable than 15"(I'm 6'6", so I can't comment on the opposite side).

Not uncoincidentally, 5 inches is a pretty average height difference between men and women.  Natural selection says that there's probably a reason for this - on average, it's probably true that on average, humans find a moderate(but not excessive) height difference with the male being slightly taller, to be the most attractive pairing for a partnership.  Sure, there are exceptions - but when looking at humans as a species this is generally how things end up playing out.

"Restlessness is discontent - and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man-and I will show you a failure." -Thomas Edison

I know I'm late to the party, but I have to say this is true.  

I watched a friend of mine almost die when he was taking valve springs off a cylinder head once.  The retainer slipped off the spring and it shot past his face and into the lights above him.  Shattered the lights, made a fuckton of noise, and the glass shards tore a hole in his shirt.  I don't honestly think he's ever going to get rid of that shirt.  

Here here!  I just found out that my favorite workout shirt has a tear right where I rack the Squat bar.  How f'ing cool is that?  I've now officially squatted so much, it's worn a hole in a shirt.  

• Like 3