What women love about men.

Average chest hair can be fun :) Just as long as the man doesn't mind me running my fingers through it. I think it's silly for the man to shave/wax it.... especially if it is JUST average.

Chest hair is fine, as long as I don't have to clean it out of nooks and crannies in my bathroom.

just keep on trucking...

I like the replies :-)

I have a friend that is curious what I'd look like with a shaved/waxed chest (she's into the metro-sexual types and likes the shaved chests), and her roommate has stepped in and has told me not to do it. I've never really put much thought into actually doing it. Again, mine is just average, so there is no real need, but I'm always curious about the opinions of women when it comes to their thoughts on body hair.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I think the only time I'm bothered by a man's body hair is when it's really thick and grows up their necks... and when there are strange patches on their back and shoulders. I know it's genetic and I shouldn't fault them for it, but I do have my shallow moments. At least it didn't keep me from guarding them in intramural water polo like the rest of the girls ;)

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

I think the only time I'm bothered by a man's body hair is when it's really thick and grows up their necks... and when there are strange patches on their back and shoulders.

To me....that is understandable and when waxing needs to be considered, but that's just me.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

To me....that is understandable and when waxing needs to be considered, but that's just me.

Good :) I don't like feeling insensitive... but I'm sure if a woman had some extra body hair/ uni-brow or something, guys would feel the same about that. I think, at least, that I wouldn't ask a guy to go through any hair removal process for me. That's his own business and if I like him well enough, those things shouldn't matter.

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Smell - cologne, general not sour sweat man smell is lovely.

The snuggle nook beneath a guys' chin.

Competitiveness - when it's done right, blokes are enthusiastically competitive and its lovely

Chest hair - love it. Men's hairy legs as well.

Ability to build fires - watch a group of guys build a fire together. Awesome. In general the teamwork a bunch of guys can have is lovely and really admirable.

Gentleness - I'm swoon when a guy shows he can vary the strength he needs for the situation - this is why strong men with babies = jaw dropping.

Privateer Adventurer

STR 4.75 | DEX 1 | STA 6.75| CON 2 | WIS 5| CHA 3

I dont mind the hair if he's willing to clean it out of the nooks and cranies of the bathroom himself :)

and yes- good with kids/animals/waiters/customerservice people= total win

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Guest Snake McClain
I don't know about the chops, but even I certainly appreciate a nice burly beard (in a completely straight, non-sexual way). Probably because I can't grow one to save my life, but that's ok.

same. my beard is this patchy pete townsend/david beckham thing. looks good for a bit. but once it gets long its awful looking and i feel like a hobo.

I find this entire thread fascinating. things women like i thought they figured were disgusting. consider me shocked and with a blown mind.

same. my beard is this patchy pete townsend/david beckham thing. looks good for a bit. but once it gets long its awful looking and i feel like a hobo.

I find this entire thread fascinating. things women like i thought they figured were disgusting. consider me shocked and with a blown mind.

Now I'm curious! What things?

If you ladies don't mind me jumping in for an opinion. Thoughts on chest hair? Not talking about gorilla amount of hair, just average.

My husband is very hairy. People have said he kind of looks like Hugh Jackman. And he played Wolverine. And that was hot. So... that's a-ok in my book!

Personally, I normally wouldn't be like "oh chest hair! that's so hot!" but if the rest of the guy is great, then who cares? :)

Also... good grammar. You don't have to be able to spell... and you don't have to be hoity toity, but a guy that can express himself well and eloquently when the situation calls for it? I love a man with words... :P

YEAH!

I can't tell you how appalled I am if someone sends me a text like, "your hot" or "I'lll be their in a minute." :LKSJDFKLSJDLFJK:KJWOPETIUSLDJK

Also, it seems that the consensus so far is for men that are, well, MEN. In the traditional sense - handy, strapping, laid back, maybe with a little bit of a softer side.

It's nice to know. IMO, men shouldn't own as many skincare products as their girl or wax their chests...

Well, I like genderplay, so I like men who look good in drag. Though they don't have to wax anything unless they want to. :)

Also, I lived with six other women who all had super long hair and a guy with short hair for a while and the guy was the only one who owned or used a hair dryer. And when I lived at home, my brother used way more hair products than I did. (I'd just wash mine. He used gel.)

Guest Gemeaux

I love their arms - nice muscular arms , and if they are tattooed even better !

That I can lay my head down on their chest in bed or on the couch

Stubble , it's really sexy

When they are all tough and manly but are soft too

I agree - fixing things !

I love it when they lift me up to cuddle me

Or lean down to kiss me

When they come out of the shower just wearing a towel .

Aftershave

When they play with your hair or brush it

Or do little things like carry your shopping , it's a nice gesture

When you are dating and they hold your hand , and kiss it . I melt when a guy does that