"until I took...         an epilepsy...       to the brain..."

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it, huh? 

Greetings, fellow dragon-slayers, fellow tome-readers, fellow spell-casters! 

My name's Carly, and I was here a very long time ago before running into health issues very suddenly, and very early in my path to become the badass elfin huntress I'd always dreamed of. Fast-forward several years and I'm back, bigger, better and 'more diagnosed' than ever! 

Treatment is in the works now and I'm crawling back to my feet again, but now seemed as great a time as any to start making small-steps (maybe picking at the miscellaneous quests, ya'know? Skirting around the main questline?) into my own health and fitness journey again!

I also haven't a clue what to add, but I can't wait to become a friendly face around here and meet new people! 

Thanks for listening, traveller!

- Carly

• Like 1

Hey hey Carly! Welcome back to the rebellion! Your health problems just mean that you will have an even greater victory when you triumph over your obstacles! What are/were your goals? Looking forward towards seeing you accomplish great things!

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

10 hours ago, Red1263 said:

Hey hey Carly! Welcome back to the rebellion! Your health problems just mean that you will have an even greater victory when you triumph over your obstacles! What are/were your goals? Looking forward towards seeing you accomplish great things!

Thank you! And you're right; its given me so much time to work on my diet and health, so I'm psyched to return to the main quest once again! Before I fell ill I was working on learning several languages, honing my 'bard' skills, surfing and yoga. So I've already jump-started those projects again! Now that I've begun building that steady foundation again, I'm hoping to start on some new paths too, like body-weight exercises. :) 

• Like 1

That's great to hear, just give yourself some momentum by starting slow and getting into the rhythm of things again

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Welcome back, Carly!! You're just in time to jump back in and bring your Elven Badassery to the fight! So glad you're getting healthier!

• Like 1

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers