Started my nerd fitness stuff 2 days ago. I'm happy with how I'm going so far on my 3rd day in. I'm going to start posting stuff on here to make myself accountable and stick to my goals. I want to full nerd this so please let me know any tips you think might help a beginner.

I'm making a spreadsheet to track daily exercise and meals.

I would love to get some cooking tips to get healthier. What are some of your favourite recipes that are quick and easy to cook to help keep healthy.

• Like 2

"Do or do not, there is no try" - I know this is probably overdone here, but I am a strong believer in this quote.

Ultimate goals (help keep me accountable): Get back to being the size/weight I was before having my son and get back to my high school fitness levels.

Congrats on starting up!  New things are fun and all the people I've come across on NF are awesome.

There are a few discussions around with all kind of recipes.  I know the ranger hall specifically has one, but there are some in the general forums as well.

I'm obsessed with easy right now, so my current recipes are not too exciting.  I'm playing around with different veggies roasted under chicken with varying spices every time.  I can tell you beets are not the best for this but almost every other veggie mix option is made better with some bacon added before roasting.

Good luck!

52a89f0a4bf585db78950d2d34459968.gif

Thank you for the tip!!
I've been trying to eat healthier this week. I just pan fried chicken breast in coconut oil with taco seasoning and boiled some broccoli. Looking to add more flavours and keep them easy so I'll have to look through the forums for more healthy recipes. Is there any particular thread that has recipes and pics?

"Do or do not, there is no try" - I know this is probably overdone here, but I am a strong believer in this quote.

Ultimate goals (help keep me accountable): Get back to being the size/weight I was before having my son and get back to my high school fitness levels.

There is the general Recipe Book.  I'm a ranger so there is always the Campfire Delicacies there.   I follow NomNom Paleo, she has a lot of good recipes.  And I love the test kitchen.  They are not always healthy so you have to sort through, but the healthy ones are always delicious and their recipe books have great detailed instructions and tips.

• Like 1