journey to respawn

I am too much of a thinker... I have struggled for the last 3 weeks. I started strong and stayed strong...for 5 weeks. Then Venom. I had been pushing through with plantar fasciitis. Still am today. So here is my respawn, Steve said even if one thing for 7-10 day do it get your confidence back. So I signed up again for my local wellness center, gym/pool. My promise to myself; go every day for 7-10 days. Out of those days have 5 days of cardio/fat burning activity 30min at least...and lots of stretching. So i am nervous going back in the gym I haven't been back consistently in 2 year. I won't go into details. No need. Crap happens and we make choices on how to deal with it. I have not made good choices, i think it is that self doubting side of me that won...So the boss I have to destroy is My Venom the leftovers in my head. ( can't, won't, who cares,never,not good enough) I do not want to be my worst enemy any longer. I want to be my best. Signing off for the beginning. 

Lilme

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing. I want you to know that I'm happy you joined a community this time around. There are many around for Fitness, and they have all helped me stay on track. I like the idea of sharing information, successes and failures with your fellow journeymen, so we can make sure we all stay on track. 

Respawn, find that OP weapon and wreck some nubs. 

English: Get in the gym, pump some iron, burn some fat and become the best you possible!

I'm rooting for you!

Irroxin,

Thank you the support. It means a lot. Iron coming. I enjoy the gym. I do free weights because of my height, machines are a far stretch for me. Since I don't have a partner to spot I have to limit what I do...all good in the end.  I mixed it up yesterday, bike, walk and swim...I have that comforting tight feeling. So hit it again today... thank you again.

lilme - I'm the same! The gym totally intimidates me. How goes the respawn? Stick around NF and make some friends - build a support system.

Do you have a plan in place or system you're working through (5x5 or whatever)?

• Like 1

Rebel - Hunter - Trader - Renewing the body and mind to be as capable as possible - lean & strength