The Courtyard (Monk's General Chat)

Breaking thin pieces of wood held in a vice is sorta cool and all, but if you guys want to show some real power, how about throwing some real weight around? No, I'm not talking about Cheechoe. She is small and not very hard to throw. I'm talking about the weightlifting and powerlifting competition we run three times a year on the forums. We're currently running the second of the year. If nothing else, it's fun to hang out and encourage others when they're putting up their big numbers. Come check it out!

• Like 1

Any of you guys know about any slack line resources? I have one and I tried to use it twice. The "instructional video" that came with it was not as helpful as it sounded. I still can't stand on it! I've got a day off coming up where I can't leave the park and my house is clean, so I wanna play..
I found two kindle unlimited books but I'd to know if anyone does it or knows of a very beginner place to get info.

• Like 1

So NF is recruiting Guild Leaders and Ambassadors.  As much as I'm trying to get back in to the swing of being a better GL like my olden days activity levels, it certainly wouldn't hurt if @Kishi, @TheShogun, and I had an extra pair of hands or two to help spread the word about Monks.  Or if you are a regular at another guild and think you'd want to help them out.  Sign up an application, and see what happens!

(Man, NF got all professional and sometimes it weirds me out.  I just harassed people to become a GL back in the day. >.> <.< )

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Teirin said:

Am a terrible ambassador these days.  Sorry :-( 

And I've been a terrible GL for like, forever.  Shit and life happens, and these ARE volunteer gigs.  Sometimes it's a bit too easy to just let it slide.

I've mostly been quietly blasting spam away in the morning, more than anything else.

• Like 2