The Shogun's Journey: Three Goals for the Elven-kings under the sky.

56 minutes ago, ICB said:

Not like it's a huge surprise, but I was really bummed to see how the election landed yesterday. I'm glad you're not in the big city right now.

Yeah man. That all just sucks for you. :( Keep us posted if there's anything we can do.

On 31/7/2017 at 10:51 AM, ICB said:

Not like it's a huge surprise, but I was really bummed to see how the election landed yesterday. I'm glad you're not in the big city right now.

23 hours ago, Kishi said:

Yeah man. That all just sucks for you. :( Keep us posted if there's anything we can do.

13 hours ago, Teirin said:

Same here. It's showing up in the news frequently in Canada, if that is encouraging. Glad you're out of town right now.

It didn't suprise anyone here. It's going to take a lot so the Venezuelan people can believe again in any elections. We all knew the results were going to be ficticious. And I was glad to be out of town, the situation is tense, uncertain and... I really don't like talking about this, it gets me down every time.

I can't keep waiting to change my citizenship papers, more often I'm facing the decision of leaving and live as a (legal) immigrant going and coming back instead of staying as a citizen permanently... which will make things hilariously more difficult but hey! I've playing this game in Titan Mode for a while, so I don't know why I would expect otherwhise.

You can encourage me to stop procrastinating this decision, face my fear, stand on a strategies table and plan everything like my name is Tywin Lannister.

So, I took week 3 off. I'm not sorry because I chose to spend more time with my folks and since that's no longer my house... it's pretty hard for me to do anything (especially writing).

But I came back to finish this challenge =D, now more than ever than I'm recovering a few inches of my life in this tug-of-war-lifestyle of mine against the power of Mordor.

✔GOAL 1:

Woke up at 7.

Worked out a bodyweight circuit

• stretching
  • push-ups 10/10/10
  • squats 10/10
  • interved rows 10/10
  • hip raises 10/10

Took a shower.

Had a very simple breakfast

Sat down to regroup and reorganize my life after a week off.

I think I'll go for a walk before I sit down to write.

Needless to say. I'm not in a very good mood. Anxiety is holding my arms while Sadness is punching me in the gut.