Jason's Quest.

19c.png

April 2019.

-Birthday month! Turning 29! When I look back on who I was when I was 19, I can't believe how much I changed. What will I be like when I am 39? Will I have achieved everything I wanted to during this decade? It's enough time to do all that I think. I did mad shit in 2018, and I can't see it being any different. I'm living in the city now, so I just want to try other places now

Ideas for the Month:

Exercise: Do AX workout, as much as you can

-rock climbing! 

-Steezy Dance courses/Just Dance 2019/Breakdance/dancing at a club, finish steezy tab exploration, find dance classes and ask tim

Guitar: Record your songs, post on Drooble/youtube, start using more drooble/vampr and play with people

Read: Astrology, Pharmacy book, Conversation Book

Netflix: The Notebook, Ainori Season 2, Kakegurui XX, You vs. Wild --  Hulu: Rent 

Bonus Work: Dating apps near the end of the month

-look into improv classes in the future

Achievements/Experiences/Skills:

WEEK 1: 4/1-4/6

-AX 4.4, 4.5

-Played Dead CellsWalking Dead: Final Season Episode 3+4

-Watched Ainori Season 2

-Read The Go-Giver

WEEK 2: 4/7-4/13

-Tried out for a rock band, jamming with strangers. I was nervous and couldn't express myself, need more practice and confidence. Find a guitar teacher!

-Watched You vs. Wild

-Inman Oasis, plexiglass hot tub

-Intro to Climbing class with VC

-Thai's Bday dinner @ Gyukaku

-Shooting at the range, 1911, Ruger gp100 revolver, and Beretta handgun

-Yami band night

WEEK 3: 4/14-4/20

-Game of thrones party and pre dinner! 

-Learn the ropes 2 hr class on belaying, grigris, pbus, and more experience bouldering and climbing toprope

-Planned bday dinner and have to buy a book

-Went out with a new friend

-Rock climbing again, meeting 2 interesting people with beer-io party

WEEK 4: 4/21-4/30

-Jammed with Enoch

-Rock Climbing x2

-AX 5.1

-Set up dating profiles, date on sat?

-Friends baby shower, bday dinner

-Dentist appt

Read The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need, Pharmacy: An Introduction to the Profession,

----------------------------------------------------------

LEVEL UP!

Level 46. Adventure Knight. 

str 87.3 dex 78.3 sta 88.7 con 89.2 wis 106.5 cha 95.1 

"You have in you the seeds of greatness and the seeds of destruction. The seeds you nurture will prevail. Choose wisely."

"Spring comes, the grass grows by itself" ~Zen proverb

minas-tirith-xlarge.jpg
May 2019.

-Enjoying the journey, why rush to the end? Every day I just want to remember why I want to wake up and remember that I love it. And then for every activity that I want to do.

Ideas for the Month:

Exercise:

-AX Workout Month 2

-Rock climbing @ Central Rock Cambridge

-Steezy/Just Dance/Tab, Dance classes (Urbanity[End of June], Dance Complex [Jazz, Hiphop, Funk, House, Modern], Star Dance School)

-Muay Thai (Sityodtong Boston, BMAC)

-Crossfit (Kendall Square Crossfit)

-Yoga @ Art and Soul SUMMER

Guitar:

-Record your songs, post on Drooble/youtube, start using more drooble/vampr and play with people

-FIND A GUITAR TEACHER AND SET UP WEEKLY LESSONS

Read: 

-Conversation Book, Power Sleep, Joy of Work

Bonus Work: 

-Improv classes (every sat @ 1pm), sketch writing (May 28th, every tues) (IMPROV BOSTON)

WEEK 1: 5/1-5/11
-Watched Kakegurui XX, Baki, Zombieland, You vs Wild, Persona

-Rock climbing x3

-friends bday party, game of thrones viewing party

-bought tix for family trip to sf at end of august

-started 100 day project for music as meaning

WEEK 2: 5/12-5/18
-Watched Avengers: Endgame

-Rock climbingx2

-Got into an auto accident, luckily we were all fine. Rental for an Elantra, interesting. 

-Date @Udon

-Rodrigo Y Gabriella concert!!

-Read Joy of Work

WEEK 3: 5/19-5/25
-Watched Game of Thrones Finale with Sammi!

-Tash Sultana concert :D

-Jamming with Erica! and with enoch!

-Got my suby back, so fast! Got jeans repaired. 

-Massage! Found out about sports massages, swedish massage, and deep tissue massages. Got a deep tissue massage and it felt like training lol

-Read "The Joy of Work?"

WEEK 4: 5/26-5/31
-Rock climbing @ watertown, and last one in cambridge

-Narrowed down what kind of dancing i want to do. Modern Jazz class, and lessons about posture.... ask about sitting! and show how your life changed. 

-BBQ at Erica's

-Crossfit trial class @Kendall

LEVEL UP!

Level 47. Adventure Knight. 

str 89.3 dex 80.3 sta 90.7 con 91.2 wis 108.5 cha 97.1 

"You have in you the seeds of greatness and the seeds of destruction. The seeds you nurture will prevail. Choose wisely."

On 4/26/2019 at 8:28 PM, fitbyforty said:

I searched for rock climbing because going to the climbing gym here is a goal and this thread came up. I just have to say #1. your goals and life in general seem awesome AF and #2 just watch the notebook already  :)

Lmao I leaned back in my chair and laughed at that. Okay will do ;) Thanks for the support!

Vacation notepad:

1) SF trip with fam (Aug 23-31) (big sur, oakland, desert area?)

a) santa cruz (beaches)/carmel 21-23 highway one

-west cliff drive, beach boardwalk, santa cruz wharf, roaring camp railroads/redwoods, carmel 17 mile drive, carmel beach, pt lobos state natural reserve, big sur

b) sf/bay for wknd 24-27 (nature walks, mountain view)

- twin peaks, golden gate bridge/park/ocean beach, ferry building,  fishermans wharf, chinatown, union square, exploratorium, lands end, muir woods national, aquarium of the bay, monument, burrito @ mission, 

2) Cali Road Trip with friends (Sept 16-27*)

-fly to LA, drive north coast, yosemite/sequoias, camp for a few days, then drive to las vegas, grand canyon, then lax (end in arizona, leave from phoenix?)

-santa monica

LA

-sunset strip, historic hollywood boulevard, huntington museum and gardens, universal studios hollywood, griffith park, self realization fellowhip lake shrine, santa monica beach, the last bookstore, hollywood sign hike, mulholland drive (car), griffith observatory

3) Brooklyn trip to see sis?

-ideally in the summer, june or july. limited vacation time available, but ideally 3-4 days. atleast 3 full days, and a half day or two for travel. i guess i could do one of htose. easier to ask kerri. and then shannon switch for those thurs night - sun night. i dunno. or during my wekned off ask kerri to cover a fri morning and then switch with shannon and i leave at 1. its kind of smiliar. hmm. i think i will need to ask for some time off. 

tumblr_pa9wdnG9mT1qhttpto1_540.jpg

June 2019.

-I feel like I am applying myself, which is great. I'm going out and trying new things and exposing myself and trying to receive, and to give, and just see what I like and get more experience and stories and live my best life. I'm done with rock climbing, moving on and thinking about either crossfit/muay thai, or AX/dance/yoga for a month or two. Also I've been doing something every night, either work or going out/experience/hanging out, and I'm exhausted. Remember, 1 day a week for doing nothing and recovering by myself! Also, awareness is bliss, not painful, just remember that it leads to happiness rather than avoidance leading to longterm suffering. hmmmm.

Ideas for the Month:

Exercise:

-Steezy/Just Dance/Tab, Dance classes (Urbanity[End of June], Dance Complex [Jazz, Hiphop, Funk, House, Modern], Star Dance School)

-Crossfit (Kendall Square Crossfit)

-Yoga @ Art and Soul SUMMER

-AX Workout Month 2

-Muay Thai (Sityodtong Boston, BMAC)

Guitar:

-Record your songs, post on Drooble/Youtube/SoundCloud

-Continue Jamming with people and taking guitar lessons for jamming/soloing

Read: 

-The Richest Man in Babylon, How to Drive

Bonus Work: 

july 9 registration for sketch 101

WEEK 1: 6/1-6/8

-Felix Cartal Concert!

-Empire of the Sun Concert!

-Crossfit x2

-dates?

-super smash tournament

-short haircut! liek shortest of my life

-Visited Jon and D

-Read: The Richest Man in Babylon

-Watched: Black Mirror (S5)

WEEK 1: 6/9-6/15

-Jamming with Erica, Guitar Lesson on Major-Minor substitutions

-Lunch Date, Another @Daedalus

-Cali Planning

-Axe throwing!

-picked up an extra work shift

-Played Red Strings Club

WEEK 1: 6/16-6/22

-Erica Jam, Guitar lesson

-Played Cadence of Hyrule, Gris

-Registered for 8 week dance course on urban dance! Starts next friday :O

WEEK 1: 6/23-6/30

-Playing WILL: A Wonderful World, Super Mario Maker 2

-First dance class at urbanity! urban grooves/some hiphop dance.

-More guitar lessons, learning the key of C, G, D, and next A

LEVEL UP!

Level 48. Adventure Knight. 

str 91.3 dex 82.3 sta 92.7 con 93.2 wis 110.5 cha 99.1 

2PlM.gif

July 2019.

-It's been intense. I'm halfway through a period where I will have worked 30/32 consecutive days. I did it for the vacation next month and the one after, and some extra money. But I'm done with it now, and valuing my free time more than ever before. I shouldn't pick up any shifts when I know I am picking some others up, just say no. They will find other people. But what's really intense is this burning desire to really want to get serious about training daily, a daily spiritual practice in the morning if i can or right after work if i am working in the mornging. just do it as soon as you can! shortly after you wake up or after you get off of work, just do it before you get home and then the day just starts happening. That and continuing my 100 day music journey (a month and a half left) and also go out and see my friends every once in a while is important too. it ends up being ever other week or so. Try to do a lot and also value your time in!

Ideas for the Month:

Exercise:

-Steezy/Just Dance/Tab, Dance classes (Urbanity classes, Dance Complex [Jazz, Hiphop, Funk, House, Modern])

-Yoga @ Art and Soul SUMMER

-AX Workout Month 2

-Muay Thai/Jiujitsu (BMAC)

Guitar:

-Guitar Heroes and who you want to sound like, songs you want to be able to play, and play with teacher/band

Bonus Work: 

-Plan for vacations!!

WEEK 1: 7/1-7/6

-AX 5.2

-opened new balance transfer account, hopefully the last cycle i have to do this

-Band Jam, Guitar lesson

-Week 2 Urban Dance! The Rock/Bounce

WEEK 2: 7/7-7/13

-Band Jam (Mexicola, Happy Everyday, Rebel Girl, Guitar lesson on Mexicola

-AX 5.3

-Week 3 Urban Dance: The Wop, The Smurf

WEEK 3: 7/14-7/20

-Watched Pikachu Detective Movie, Teen Spirit, Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse, Lion King (2019)

-Jamming, Guitar Lesson (2/5) about distortion and metal uff and wah filter and amps

-AX week 5.4, 5.5

-Week 4 Urban Dance: The Bart Simpson, The Skate

WEEK 4: 7/21-7/31
-AX 6.1, 6.2, 6.3

-guitar lesson on using differnt pedals and blues history/influential players

-Aimee coffee

-Week 5 Urban Dance: (Office Hours)

LEVEL UP!

Level 49. Adventure Knight. 

str 93.3 dex 84.3 sta 94.7 con 95.2 wis 112.5 cha 101.1 

tumblr_pqwvoe97hj1qh1c3so1_1280.gif

August 2019.

-a late post this month, I've been caught in the black hole vacuum that is video game addiciton. The Culprit: Fire Emblem Three Houses. But now I'm finished and ready to move past, video games can be fun and engrossing but if I lived my life like it was a second chance given to me at the end of my life, I wouldn't be playign fucking video games. In a way its a childish thing for me, I loved it when I was a kid growing up but now that I'm an adult there are more satisfying activities that I enjoy and give me more joy and life than video games. So I want this to be the last video game I play, with the exception of ones I play with my friends (and thats just because its a shared activity to enjoy time with them, though I can play music with them as a shared thing too). Anyways, I want to be the fire emblem character instead of just pressing buttons and growing them. And I want to use my free time to prepare for time with other people and use my relationships as motivation for practice and preparation. I use my free time, not throw it away on mindless entertainment, to build myself for the important moments. Kind of feel like I've been living my life wrong in a way, time to try something new. 

Ideas for the Month:

Exercise:

-Steezy/Just Dance/Tab, Dance classes (Urbanity classes, Dance Complex [Jazz, Hiphop, Funk, House, Modern])

-Yoga @ Art and Soul SUMMER (1-2 classes)

-AX Workout Month 2

-Muay Thai/Jiujitsu (BMAC)/Florian 1 month membership

Guitar:

-Prepare songs: Machine, Enoch, Tim/Alicia, and self

Relationships: 

-SF trip 8/23-8/31!

-Bdays: Enoch, Paul, Steven, Jisoo

-Shannon's last day, get cake

-Moving at the end of a month! Pack a little before you leave for trip

-Find rental for parents for next month

-Learn to use wifi and stay under 5 gigs a month

-schedule oil change

-schedule massage

-haircut before trip

WEEK 1: 8/1-8/10

-Finished Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Jeez.

-Worked out with Rong

-Urban Dance week 6: steve martin, cabbage patch kid, week 7 with minigames

-Guitar lesson: g1on Zoom, pedaltrain etc.

-Enoch's bday @kbbq

-Paul's bday party

-Stephen's bday

-Bei coffee

-AX 6.5

WEEK 2: 8/11-8/17

-Week 8 Urban Dance

-10 days of dance Steezy

-Natasha LA Burdick

-Yoga class @art and soul

-All you can eat Sushi w/ TIm/Dan/David

-Guitar lesson about Rebel Girl, solos, boost pedals

-Jam with the band! Started a google drive for it

-Started Edelgard path on FE o.O

WEEK 3: 8/18-8/24

-finished fire emblem run! seriously done with video games, even watching, and i want to minimize and just spend time in my world and working on it and living in it, i dont have enough time for mulitple worlds. 

-prepare for first california vacation

WEEK 4: 8/25-8/31

-San Francisco! Daly City and the Golden Gate Bridge and Boulder Creek and Big Basin and Santa Cruz and Paso Robles and Big Sur and South Bay... amazing.

-Watched: Joan Jett: Bad Reputation, John Wick 3, The Spy who dumped me, Hyperdrift, national parks adventure

-Gotta prep for my move and parents move and karan’s bday and then first day of new work o_O

LEVEL UP!

Level 50. Adventure Knight. 

str 95.3 dex 86.3 sta 96.7 con 97.2 wis 114.5 cha 103.1 

wKgJWVkeu6DTeEXJAAPlFxiGg98493.jpg

September 2019.

-Hmm, I just want to be a badass. thats why i want to work out and play guitar and know and feel and build relationships and enjoy life as much as i want the way i want it. I will focus less on books and movies and tv shows, they are just extras if i want to or am in that situation. But really I want to balance handling my day to day stuff and sleep and tasks with doing things for other people and enjoying the relationships in my life. Cause in the end I think doing thigns like working out and being good at guitar is nice but i just want to love and be loved more than that. The best would be to meld the two things together, but never lose sight of the balance between self and others for happiness and for the life that i want to lead. I will happily sacrifice progress for time with people, and I could argue that you will end up farther with people and taking care of yoruself and others rather than going it alone and studying. 

Ideas for the Month:

Exercise:

-AX Workout Month 2

Guitar:

-Prepare songs: Machine, Enoch, Tim/Alicia, and self

Relationships: 

-Cali trip 9/21-10/1! prep for that

-Take parents to places

-schedule oil change, muffler?

-schedule massage

-Start new per diem job!

-Move boxes to/from bedford

-goodbye to matheus

-new credit card transfer 0%

-change address of all your mail

-call citibank for dad about letter for id theft

WEEK 1: 9/1-9/7

-Moved to new apt upstairs, helped parents move to Somerville stay for 3 wks,

-Karan's surprise bday

-Watched: Wu Assassins

WEEK 2: 9/8-9/14

-First shifts of new per diem mail order pharmacy job!

-Moved boxes to old property with parents, garlic white meat dish is bomb

-Jamming with Brianna and Erica

-Play: Divinity 2: Original Sin

-Watch: Carole and Tuesday

WEEK 3: 9/15-9/21

-More planning for the trip

-Helped my dad with his id theft, hang out iwth parents during hteir last week here

-Flew out for 10 day road trip! LA and Yosemite!

-Watch: The Sun is also a Star

WEEK 4: 9/22-9/30

-Sequioa National Forest, Las Vegas, Zion ATV, Zion Hiking, Glamping, Paddleboarding, Lower Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon, Camping and cooking, Sedona Pink Jeep Tour, Joshua Tree National Park, 29 palms, LA and Urban LIght and Griffin Observatory

-Watch: Longshot, The Boys

LEVEL UP!

Level 51. Adventure Knight. 

str 97.3 dex 88.3 sta 98.7 con 99.2 wis 116.5 cha 105.1 

-This was a month of transition, travel, and parents and moving

tumblr_pg8p22LT051v6tfnbo1_r3_1280.png

October 2019.

-For this month, I am done with travel and other tasks that take up all my time. I can do some new interests and classes, some dating apps, and a refocus on things i enjoy in this life and finding meaning in my life (private study and group adventure) through music and also balancing with enjoying the present (doesn't mean child like nostalgia consumption everyday). Also just clean and get rid of the clutter so I can move forward with meaningful things, I'm 7 months away from turning 30!

Ideas for the Month:

Exercise:

-AX Workout Month 2

Guitar:

-Prepare songs: Erica, Enoch, Tim/Alicia, and self

Relationships: 

-schedule oil change, tire balance

-schedule massage

-goodbye to matheus

-change address of all your mail

-call citibank for dad about letter for id theft

WEEK 1: 10/1-10/12

-Organized and cleaned and did laundry, making my apartment much less clusterfucky and more conducive to work

-AX 7.3, 7.4

-Watch: Bookstores: How to  Read more books in the golden age of content

WEEK 2: 10/13-10/19

-Jam with Erica, "Bang Bang"

-AX 7.4, 7.5

-Bon Iver/Feist concert @TD

-2x flu clinics :(

-Watch: Primal

WEEK 3: 10/20-10/26

-Lunch with VC

-AX 8.1

-Mandy Buffet

-Worked at MedMinder over the weekend, 2x 9-5pm's.

-sammy's bar exam pass party

-Watch: Joker

WEEK 4: 10/27-10/31

-Jam with Erica and her housemates

-Jam with Enoch and Tim, Keane songs

-Swedish Massage

-Signed up for martial arts classes @Florian

-Short Haircut 10/31

LEVEL UP!

Level 52. Adventure Knight. 

str 99.3 dex 90.3 sta 100.7 con 101.2 wis 118.5 cha 107.1 

-This month I got used to a 6 day workweek, took care of some loose ends (still many remain) and focused on the basics and self-care, sleep, am/training/pm rituals and the golden triangle, and daily reading, exercise, and guitar playing. Still fit in some other things! I picked up a lot of shifts and did a good amount of socializing and jamming, and new things at the same time. i just been busy. But the thing I'm proudest of doing is my 3 week streak of habits and hobbies. 

c615c08439c9afd93c4b55adc58de71859f2bb61

November 2019.

-The Void. This month I want to further understand my addictions and work on developing healthy coping mechanisms and habits for feelings of distress, pain, loneliness, emptiness with habits of self-care and self-love. That is, the void. That includes taking care of your room and apt, your body, and your mind. Also continue daily rituals and fall in love with them, ideally before ten pm when you stop and just self-care/self-love.

Ideas for the Month:

Exercise:

-Steezy/Just Dance/Tab, Dance Complex classes

-AX Workout Month 2

Guitar:

-Prepare songs: Erica, Enoch, and self

Relationships/Bonus: 

-schedule oil change, tire balance

-goodbye to matheus

-Watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Matrix, Trainspotting

WEEK 1: 11/1-11/9

-Noodles with friends x2

-bought chains/rings, experiment with look

-Florian AM session, PM striking session

-tire rebalance $43, oil change

-Watched Beijing Punk

WEEK 2: 11/10-11/16

-AX 8.2

-Steezy Dance classes

-Worked on "No one Knows"

WEEK 3: 11/17-11/23

-AX 8.3, 8.4

-Watched Parasite

-Played Pokemon Sword, Diablo 3 (w/ steve and tim)

-Read The First 20 Hours

-Sammy/Vinny Friendsgiving

WEEK 4: 11/24-11/30

-Watched: Daria: Is it College Yet?

-AX 8.5

-Black Friday shopping @natick with the boys, thanskgiving at Tim's.  Karaoke!

-Lots of video games and karaoke this week. 

LEVEL UP!

Level 53. Adventure Knight. 

str 101.3 dex 92.3 sta 102.7 con 103.2 wis 120.5 cha 109.1 

-On reflection, a great month with lots of working and paying off debt but also great use of free time doing daily habits and building a foundation for hte future with my hobbies. Got a lot done so I'm happy, and time to hang out with friends playing videogames. Also the end of playing video games, and cutting down on other addictions. I can feel my coping mechanisms starting to shift to healthier habits as I replace and just stop and be aware of how activities make me feel. If I like it, I do it. and hopefully it will be healthier.

49b.gif?fbclid=IwAR1OE7p475-gGZOlhlrrzXU

December 2019.

-Last month of the year. What do I want to do this month? Well this is the last month that I 100% will focus on myself and building my habits and continuing to work on buildling healthier coping mechanisms instead of addictions and stop wasting time on distractions. Work and spend time on your hobbies and work out before using more apps and jiujitsu full time next month or so. 

Ideas for the Month:

Exercise:

-AX Workout Month 3

Guitar:

-Look into mics/home recording setups

Relationships/Bonus: 

-Finish Pharmacy CE for this ye

-try reflexology?

-Watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Matrix, Trainspotting, Austin Powers Goldmember

WEEK 1: 12/1-12/7

-AX 9.1, 9.2

-Watched Knives Out, Cautious Hero

WEEK 2: 12/8-12/14

-Watched Trainspotting

-AX 9.3

WEEK 3: 12/15-12/21

-AX 9.4

-Middle East Upstairs concert

-finished continuing education for the year!

-researched new cellular phone plans

WEEK 4: 12/22-12/31

-watched RWBY Volume 7

-AX 9.5

-Jammed with Tim

-Played Dauntless with friends

-changed my payment dates to the 1st. 

LEVEL UP!

Level 54. Adventure Knight. 

str 103.3 dex 94.3 sta 104.7 con 105.2 wis 122.5 cha 111.1 

-My longest habit streaks to date, a lot to be proud of. Lots of facing the most important things first and being energized by my power and ability, and feeling great. Though near the end of the month i slipped playing video games (with friends so its okay) ill just embrace this opportunity to fully enjoy life and existence as much as i can while it lasts. i just dont want to do this all the time you know. But not bad, though i slipped on the exercise definitely a lot. Oh well, onto 2020!

f005059ec19c3c2963f2dc1fc7e68001a82d4bc9

Year 2019 Review.

What I accomplished:

-Moved to Cambridge and the city!! We out here! 

-Started a per diem job at a mail order pharmacy for experience

Skills I grew:

-Training Program AthleanX MAX/Size: finished first and second month, working through third month, joined Planet Fitness

-Rock Climbing with VC

-Tried out for a rock band, and played with that rock band and recording sessions for improvement (Mexicola, Happy Everyday, Rebel Girl, No One Knows, Bang Bang, Someday)

-Hip hop Dance classes @Urbanity (The Wop, Rock/Bounce, Smurf, Skate, Bart Simpson, Steve Martin, Cabbage Patch Kid)

-Started daily 5 minutes deliberate Guitar practice, and weekly guitar lessons with Bertrand

-Dating experiences in boston!

-Financial: Started an emergency fund at a high interest savings account

-Style: Experimented with rings and chains (Vitaly) for look

-Phone Plans: Get ready to switch to Sprint or something low cost

Experiences I had:

-Traveled to San Francisco, Los Angeles Road trip to Yosemite, Sequioa National Forest, Las Vegas, Zion, Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon, Sedona, Joshua Tree

-Concerts: Tender, Yami's Band Nights, Rodrigo Y Gabriela, Tash Sultana, Felix Cartal, Empire of the Sun, Bon Iver, Middle East Upstairs

-ATVing near Zion, Paddleboarding near Antelope Canyon, Camping @Yosemite+Grand Canyon

-Drive a Hyundai Elantra for a week after I rearended someone in the rain under the 93 tunnel

-Friendsgiving @Sally's, Karaoke, Black Friday shopping!

-Tried out Kendall Square Crossfit, Sityodtong Muay Thai, Art and Soul Yoga, Dance Complex classes, Florian Martial Arts

-Parents visit/stay for 3 weeks

-Inman Oasis w/ VC

-Shooting Range w/ Beretta, Ruper gp100, 1911

-Axe Throwing in Somerville

-2019 Snowboarding trip

-Super Smash Tournament at Balance Patch

-BBQ at Ericas

-Sports, deep tissue, swedish, reflexology massages

-Watched: Roma, 8 Mile, Sorry to Bother you, I am not your Guru, GEN: LOCK, The Dirt, Kakegurui XX, Black Mirror (S5), Lion King 2019, Pikachu Detective, Wu Assassins, Carole and Tuesday, The Sun is also a Star, The Boys, Bookstores, The Joker, Beijing Punk, Parasite, Daria: Is It College Yet?, Knives Out, RWBY (V7)

-Read: Secret Language of Astrology, The Go-Giver, Richest Man in Babylon, How to Drive, The First 20 Hours, Practice Less: Play More

-Played: Walking Dead: Final Season, Diablo 3, Dead Cells, Red Strings Club, Gris, WILL: a wonderful world, Super Mario Maker 2, Fire Emblem: 3 Houses, Divinity 2: Original Sin, Pokemon Sword, VA-11 HALL-A, Dauntless

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year 2020 Compass.

1) Finding my tribe, friends, family, and dating

-Talk to people you think are unique and you like and ask to hang out, be friends and design your lives and have fun and do meaningful things

-Set up a better profile on different apps, go on dates and learn and experience

-Finish up A Year to Get Rich - DailyOM course, and A Day a Year Book

-Daily Journaling

-Stay on track with Golden Triangle Habits and Fabulous app, Discord, Habitica

2) Body

-Finish AX workout

-Muay Thai/Jiujitsu

-Steezy classes

-Daily stretching routine

3) Guitar/Singing

-Play songs and GET READY TO PERFORM play with your gear and set up your pedalboard, have fun and enjoy your guitars and be curious 

-Read Rock N Roll Singer's Survival book

-Udemy's 2 Singing classes, go and practice

-Play sing app and sing with other people, make recordings with or w/o guitar

4) Reading/Watching

-Read your library! 

-Watch movies you want to watch adn learn from

Want to Do's:

-Clean out room/online bookmarks/personal google search

-Start sketch comedy writing/improv class

-Learn more Chinese

-Alexander Technique

-Udemy's 2 courses on self-confidence and social skills

-Udemy's 2 classes on iphone photographs and cinematography for basic ideas

-Career Building/Hunting + Passive Income, Udemy courses (2) - on interviewing, resumes, negotiating, networking

-Udemy Piano classes

-NF Headstands

-Udemy Breakdance class

-Udemy guns/knives defense class. Krav Maga.

WMwZKC7iIvobtkRma1nmTjHvhiO7bZ8jmIX-5oNB

January 2020.

-This month is off to an explosive start. This year is off to an explosive start. Not enough sleep, too much work and too many activities scheduled. How will i find time to gym and to start my jiujitsu gym and starting using dating apps again? And being more comfotable with myself and who I truly am and what I truly want, and being fine talking about it and having other people know about it. 

Ideas for the Month:

Exercise:

-AX Workout Month 3

Guitar:

-Look into mics/home recording setups

Relationships/Bonus: 

-2nd reflexology experience

-Car detailing

-Improv Classes start 1/7!

-Apps?

-Rosetta Stone Chinese?

WEEK 1: 1/1-1/11

-Watched: Good Boys, The Witcher

-NH Cabin weekend trip

-Jamming with Erica and Lars, happy I'm getting more and more comfortable playing guitar and even lead in front of people

-Playing Dauntless online with homies, hopefully to end soon. Practice just setting a deadline, and sticking to it to fight for your life

-Work some doubles for upcoming friends bachelor party, secret santa, Insik visiting, and new schedule changing

WEEK 2: 1/12-1/18

-My first Improv class! Scary and overwhelming, honestly. 

-Finished a 9 straight days, 87 hours stretch. wow almost no free time but for habits and a little video games with friends. $$$!  But at the end of the month a new, much chiller schedule for more free time!

-2019 reflections and 2020 compass

-Deadmau5 concert! with Lights and Jay Robinson

-Bachelor Party: Paintballing, axethrowing

WEEK 3: 1/19-1/25

-First time renting out a gaming booth with friends playign computer games, Combat Archery/Dodgeball

-Jamming with Erica (Last Nite, No One Knows, Bang Bang (My Baby Shot me Down)

-tried out prepaid phone plan Mint Mobile, $25 a month for 12 gigs of data, hopefully its great

-Watched: Carole and Tuesday Season 2

-Read: Eating Crab with a Yukionna, Raw Hero, Spy x Family

-Armin Van Buuren concert with Kerri, Ji, etc

-Improv class week 3! more practice with mad, glad, sad, and afrad.

-met up with college friends, brownies, wagamama and taking care of them afterwards

WEEK 4: 1/26-1/31

-Cleaned up websites, tumblr pic websites, excitedly minimize for less pressure and more freedom in my free time and life

-Car detailing, car inspection

-Totally reorganized my room to put my workplace near the window and nature, and it is 200% better and more inspiring.

-Performed "How Deep is your Love," "Rocketeer," and "You May Know Him"

LEVEL UP!

Level 55. Adventure Knight. 

str 105.3 dex 96.3 sta 106.7 con 107.2 wis 124.5 cha 113.1 

-nice month. a fuckign busy as fuck intro but halfway through i got some time off and now am almost sick of it, as if haha. But yeah overload and then i wanted to design my room and I FUCKING LOVE IT. so much energy and inspiration with the redesign.

tumblr_pxu4j8FmEx1we9f2ro1_r1_1280.gifv

February 2020.

-nice month. a fuckign buzy as fuck intro but halfway through i got some time off and now am almost sick of it, as if haha. But yeah overload and then i wanted to design my room and I FUCKING LOVE IT. so much energy and inspiration with the redesign, this month I'm gonna concentrate on training my body, my mind, and my spirit through different avenues and also clean up my life/room, maybe some dating too. But yeah, life :)

Ideas for the Month:

Body:

-Daily exercises for body enlightenment

Spirit:

-Learn your songs for Erica and yourself

-Singing/Piano classes (Cambridge Center for adult education)? Maybe song making/song program learning classes?

-Ear training, singing?

Mind: 

-Finish Atlas Shrugged 

-Chinese Unit 8: Dining and Travel

Life:

-Apps?

-Organize your room: books, clothes, guitar learning items/apps/pedals, browser bookmarks, decorate blinds/posters, water filters

-bonus to do's

-prepare for improv classes

WEEK 1: 2/1-2/8

-Restarted Rosetta Stone, onto Unit 8: Dining and Vacation. Finished 8.1

-played around with mic, ready for basic recordings and disc performance? 

-restarted exercise habit, and a desire to train my body as much as i train my mind. 

-Restarted handstands, finished Level 6 (hollow body rock, pike feet up, crow position)

-Started six pack program, finished day 2

-Super bowl party @thai's house

-Minimized and organized clothes

-minimized books and donated

-restarted 3 week no gluten/sugar/corn/soy/dairy/beef plan. no take out, chips, snacks, pizza, or going out to eat for this 3 weeks. then I"ll try to retest each one 2x/day for 2 days and see how i feel. 

-brought my car to the shop for a new belt and ac compressor

WEEK 2: 2/9-2/15

-Drummer search w/ Erica! Playing with two new people.

-Watched: How Heavy are the Dumbbells you lift?

-AB workout week 2

-Worked on crow pose and handstand program

-Improv week 6! spontaneity and commiting to whatever you think of in the moment. 

-Learning "no one knows" in depth and starting "Mother may i sleep with danger"

WEEK 3: 2/16-2/22

-Started 30 day pushup program, worked out with Tim/Alicia

-Went out to Wax Motif and afterparty afterwards

-Lots of progress on crow pose, handstands, and pushups

-cleaned and organized papers for my desk and minimized! put up posters

-went ice skating

-Read: Atlas Shrugged - this took me a few years of on and off (mostly off) but finally done!!

WEEK 4: 2/23-2/29

-Started my first BJJ class in a long time! my calves and neck are especially sore

-Started app

-Improv week 7! Environment and objects

-Read: Dirty Chinese

-First Muay Thai class!

LEVEL UP!

Level 56. Adventure Knight. 

str 107.3 dex 98.3 sta 108.7 con 109.2 wis 126.5 cha 115.1 

tumblr_pa2jthY1w81qhttpto3_1280.jpg

March 2020.

-1 year anniversary here in the city! I feel like ive done and accomplished so much. Still a lot of htings to do and a logn way to go, but I've learned the value of "The Middle." It's the space between where you are and where you want to be, and it is an engaging place where you can use your full mind and see real progress and see nobility and beauty. Another name for it is hard work, but that trope is overused and has a negative stigma with decades of abuse and guilt. So now I"ll call it the middle, and I see it for the noble and beautiful place it is. It's actually life, if you think about it. All of life is between birth and death, so why not celebrate the middle and see it for what it is, life.

-Focus is on martial arts and interpersonal relationships

Ideas for the Month:

Body:

-Continue BJJ/Muay Thai

-Home handstand/abs/pushup work

Spirit:

-Learn songs that you love, as fast and efficiently as you can

-Singing/Piano classes (Cambridge Center for adult education)? Maybe song making/song program learning classes?

-Ear training, jamming practice/soloing?

Mind: 

-Chinese Unit 8: Dining and Travel

Life:

-Apps

-minimize your tabs and bookmarks and onetab

-bonus to do's (dr/dentist/skin/eye appts. taxes)

-sketch comedy classes down the line?

WEEK 1: 3/1-3/7

-Performed "Doll" and "Bang Bang (My Baby shot me down)"

-pushups week 3, abs week 3

-Improv week 8, all about games and thinking about th eperformance this sunday

-Read Record of Ragnarok

-Watched Jay Park: Chosen One

WEEK 2: 3/8-3/14

-Watched Kids on the Slope, Kaguya-sama: Love is War

-pushups/ads

-dr annual checkup, contacts

-Improv showcase! was nervous and blanked out a bit but did okay and had a great experience

WEEK 3: 3/15-3/21

-Finally did taxes! but had to pay a lot gotta change withholdings at both jobs to cover 1.5-2k 

-watched The Punk Singer and made me think about instructions and conviction

-replayed Fire Emblem Three Houses: Golden Deer + DLC

WEEK 4: 3/22-3/31

-Watched Birds of Prey, Generation Iron: 3, Love is Blind, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

-Performed "Mia & Sebastian's Theme" and "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" to group

-Signed up for 30 Day Music Production Class

-Pushups/Wall Walks/Ab Workouts

-Learned "Fairy Fountain" right hand. 

-Start of vacation week :D

LEVEL UP!

Level 57. Adventure Knight. 

str 109.3 dex 100.3 sta 110.7 con 111.2 wis 128.5 cha 117.1 

tumblr_pb8lzeaU6V1we9f2ro1_1280.gifv

April 2020.

-Birthday month again! Looking back at 12 months ago on the first post of this page, I can see that I did do a lot, but I didn't really gain that much because I didn't have a vision. I didnt visualize where I would be at this time and so I didn't have any specific progress. It's like focusing on concentrating on specific things you want, versus just nebulous "i will work on this." I know I did pretty much the best I could and grew a lot. So I'm satisfied but I could be more satisfied when I look back at this post in 12 months time, I want to remember the instructions I wrote for myself and what I will have and achieve, and to be grateful and PROUD that I have attained those things, hopefully earlier than in 12 months. But yeah, super excited. LFG

Goals for the Month:

1) Finding my tribe, friends, family/social skills

-Read "Think and Grow Rich" and write out instructions and desires and plan and align yourself with those instructions

-Talk to people you think are unique and you like and ask to hang out, be friends and design your lives and have fun and do meaningful things

-Watch love island, the bachelor, italian for beginners, anomalisa

-Read Blinkist books and thin out your library

2) Earn $350,000 in 2 years (by my 32nd birthday)

-Read Pogue's Basics: Money, Think and Grow Rich

-Read Reddit sub FI/RE

3) Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu/Fitness

-Gracie Jiujitsu University online 

-NF Headstands, pushups, ab workouts

4) Win a Grammy/Music

-Visualize and perform in monthly performances while learning songs in depth (Flume, Hurt, Someone New, Almost Mine, Perfect, Mother May I Sleep with Danger, Say Something)

-30 day music production course

-Watch Queen Sea Big Shark documentary, It Might Get Loud, Nana

5) Become Fluent in Chinese

-Complete Rosetta Stone Unit 8

-Some Medical Chinese

WEEK 1: 4/1-4/7

-Cleaned out browser bookmarks, decluttered! 

-IQ Test

-Started working on music production class and Ableton DAW, first chord progressions, foundations (drum/bass), lead, effects. then ear candy and layering, automation etc. Building a drop, different song structures, pre chorus, intro, etc. Then more techniques with rises and freesound.org and made my first electronic song! Short but I like a lot of things about it, if i had more time in the course i'd flesh it out more and add more ideas for length

-Pushups/Abs/Wall Walks

-learned the four-in-hand, van wijk, and trinity tie knots. finally after pushing it off for years

-Integrated bookmarked websites/blogs, blinkist, and my bookshelf into my instructions

-Watched "Beijing Surfer's Adventure" documentary, "Anomalisa"

-Read Book Summaries: "The God Delusion," "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance," "Quiet," "Malcolm X Autobiography" "7 Habits of Highly Effective People" "The Obstacle is the Way"

-Thought more about body fat, abs, diet, quinoa, inflammation and committed to doing 5 ab workouts/week, and alternating handstand/pushups

-GJJ: Lesson 1 (Trap and Roll Escape), 2 (Americana)

-Started Rosetta Stone Unit 8.2: Dining and Vacation

-Filtered and found my favorite pokemon, including my fave Espeon

WEEK 2: 4/8-4/14

-Finished 8.2 Chinese, lyrics for guitar song

-Finished 5.1 Abs, 7.1 Pushups, 11.3 Handstands

-Watched videos on mixing and mastering my electronic song, worked on my electronic song

-Started learning about sampling and recording sounds in your life like percussion sounds

-Worked on learning "BLINGBLINGBLING" song

-Read summary of "The Way of the SEAL," "The Social Animal"

-Signed up for health benefits, started 401k contribution at 2nd job, hsa transfer?

-Meyer-Briggs test: INFJ - Advocate

WEEK 3: 4/15-4/21

-More bodyweight exercises

-Played Pokemon: Insurgence

-watched ff7 remake streams

-bought new headphones and tupperware

WEEK 4: 4/22-4/30

-Continued with DailyOM: A Year to Get Rich with Purpose

-AB 6.1, PU 8.1

-Watched #BlackAF, Dear Basketball

LEVEL UP!

Level 58. Adventure Knight. 

str 111.3 dex 102.3 sta 112.7 con 113.2 wis 130.5 cha 119.1 

xi-zhang-dhndadzodvm1azrxefryre56axyzmet

May 2020.

-So what I want to get out of my life is "satisfaction," then I realize that I thought I would get it by becoming things. Becoming richer, becoming financially independent, becoming friends and finding a partner and beign a black belt and winning a grammy and learning chiense. But I really got burned out because I was getting tired of hard work with a delayed payoff. My dopamine motivated brain wasn't having it and thats why I always got so distracted with video games and other easy dopamine farms that did not make me happier. I was unproductive a lot of the latter half of ht emonth, but I think that's okay because I've realized that this life satisfaction thing I've been chasing has been about being, not doing. Because thats the ultimate goal, being, when you think of the future and vacations, its being. Although I know a balance is best, what if I could reach my goals of being not through "doing," but rather through "being?" Being a guitarist, being fit, being a good person and a badass. Also, I'm gonna try a dopamine detox kinda and ideally use my computer and phone a lot less, and just as a tool, rather than being in the center of my life. Embrace boredom sometimes, it will make you rebalance what is important in your life. 

Goals for the Month:

1) Be a Tribe, Partner, and Feel Wisdom

-Read "Think and Grow Rich" and write out instructions and desires and plan and align yourself with those instructions

-Watch love island, the bachelor, italian for beginners

2) Be Financially Independent and Earn $350,000 in 2 years (by my 32nd birthday)

-Read Reddit sub FI/RE

3) Be and feel Fit, Strong, and get a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

-NF Headstands, pushups, ab workouts

4) Be a Musician/Amateur Rockstar, and feel badass, eventually win a Grammy

-Visualize and perform in monthly performances while learning songs in depth (Flume, Hurt, Someone New, Almost Mine, Perfect, Mother May I Sleep with Danger, Say Something)

-Watch It Might Get Loud, Nana

-Learn Guitar Pro 7 and write tabs for songs

5) Become Fluent in Chinese and feel at home

-Complete Rosetta Stone Unit 8

-Some Medical Chinese

WEEK 1: 5/1-5/7

-Worked on "almost mine" on guitar pro 7

-Worked on my diet, no more fruits or quinoa/sweet potato, and introduce egg whites, asparagus/beans, no more eating shiett for 2-2.5 weeks (then try elimination diet for sugar, dairy, alcohol, gluten [a few days each])

-Read Power Sleep, 4 Hour Body

-Chinese 8.3

-HS 13.1, AB 6.5, PU 8.2

WEEK 2: 5/8-5/14

-Played: Slay the Spire

-Cut my own hair

WEEK 3: 5/15-5/21

-social distancing walk, also a note that you will be tested and tempted during hangouts and group meetouts with bad food etc. 

-researched my goals for pushups, situps, plank, pullup, and runs aligning with minimum military standards

-learned about anterior pelvic tilt and maybe thats why im so bad at situps? 

-played smash online with friends but im done with it its not satisfying

-wrote my summary of instructions!! now to finish the rest of hte book

-worked on pullups,, situps, pushups, running

WEEK 4: 5/22-5/31

-Finished Unit 8: Chinese finally! Dining and Vacation. Next is Unit 9: Home and Health

-Oil change, replace wipers and air filter, rear differential

-started looking into starting a youtube channel for some passive-ish income? 

-Finished 9.1 and 9.2 chinese

-Watched Over the Garden Wall and started Avatar: the Last Airbender 

-Performed "flume," "almost mine," and "blingblingbling" for discord

-watched "Uncut Gems" with sasha

LEVEL UP!

Level 59. Adventure Knight. 

str 113.3 dex 104.3 sta 114.7 con 115.2 wis 132.5 cha 121.1 

• Like 1

7182516134beb40062421b9cd06b79801c291093

June 2020.

-I moved away from the "being" mindset a litlte bit and was too in my head. My brain fucks with me sometimes and I just gotta use force on myself, atleast just to start and then I can feel good and realize that my instructions make me feel good. Using force is good sometimes and is important for balance, just remember that. I exercise and feel great and enter a different and better frame of mind, which is why its good to exercise first thing even if you are tired and might not be at your max. Well, I have my vision for the next 11 months and i have my instructions for achieving it, 330 days left according to this writing and i will be open to revising my instructions and dedicating myself to transfering my dreams into reality. 

Goals for the Month:

1) Be a Tribe, Partner, and Feel Wisdom

-more experience with tribe and partner

2) Be Financially Independent, pay off credit cards, $25k in savings

-Read Reddit sub FI/RE

-Read A Year to Get Rich with purpose site

-youtube sidehustle?

3) Be and feel Fit, Strong, and get a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

-NF Headstands, pushups, situps, pullups, 2 mile run.

4) Confidently perform my deep library of personal songs 

-Visualize and perform in monthly performances while learning songs in depth (Hurt, Someone New, Bloc Party song)

-Write out tab and record your performances, critique and edit

5) Become Fluent in Chinese and feel at home

-Complete Rosetta Stone Unit 9, work on Unit 10

-Some Medical Chinese

WEEK 1: 6/1-6/7

-Situps, Pushups, Pullups

-Finished Chinese Unit 9.3

-Watched LA 92

-home depot and gardening with sasha!

-BOUGHT KETTLEBELL FINALLY! and also stickers and ikea duvet/pillow

-perusing songlists and seeing what i can play and what i can learn and what to delay for later

WEEK 2: 6/8-6/14

-Bought fitbit! can track my heart rate and sleep patterns for KNOWLEDGE

-hiking trip with sasha

-new 2 mile run PR: 20:03, Pullups 4, Pushups 33

-Finished Unit 9! Onto Unit 10: Life and World

-Kettlebell swings! finally jeez

-a year to get rich with purpose: 228 

-video game date!

WEEK 3: 6/15-6/21

-looked for apartments

-Pushups 34, Pullups 5

WEEK 4: 6/22-6/30

-2 mile run, 30 situps

-more apt hunting

-super smash online

-Worked on deep library for guitar songs, thought about prs s2 custom 24

LEVEL UP!

Level 60. Adventure Knight. 

str 115.3 dex 106.3 sta 116.7 con 117.2 wis 134.5 cha 123.1 

0fa2a7b9740087e7fb6aef936c1d4fa2fb3fa829

July 2020.

-The rising sun.... Today is Day 303 (left) of The Plan, feel it! I want to go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier and meditate both. you have plenty of time, thats what the app fabulous is all about so use it again. i have plenty of time. Abundance and space. becuase its the same tiem but different energy and different space with that mindset. you have plent of time to do everything you want. You can be productive and enjoy the moment and work at a pleasant and relaxed pace. I mean sure you could work under pressure but its not healthy or sustainable longterm without sacrificing yoru life which should not be sacrificed. Productivity is just a tool, its a way to live life, not your life totally. Be pleasant in your time and productivity is my hobby. Before I die, I want to enjoy a lot of different flavors. 

Goals for the Month:

1) Money/Life

-Read Reddit sub FI/RE

2) Tribe/Partner

-Finish "Think and Grow Rich"

3) Fitness

4) Guitar

-Visualize and perform in monthly performances while learning songs in depth (Someone New)

5) Chinese

-Complete Rosetta Stone Unit 10, work on Unit 11

-Some Medical Chinese

WEEK 1: 7/1-7/7

-Pushups, Situps, Pullups, Kettlebell swings

-Played around with Ball and Biscuit and Someone New

-chinese: finished unit 10.2

-watched NANA, NANA 2

-Money, Day 235

WEEK 2: 7/8-7/14

-start reading Pogue's Money Basics, DailyOM 237, apt search

-more match

-chinese 10.3.3

-guitar

-ran 1.5 miles w/o stopping at 5mph at 18 min

WEEK 3: 7/15-7/21

1) Finished Pogue, explored financial independence reddit a little

2) redid profiles

3) 25 pullups, stretching

4) Start 2nd verse of Someone New

5) working on Chinese 10.4

WEEK 4: 7/22-7/31

-read "East of West"

-applied to a lot of apartments

-100 pushups

-hinge

-performed someone new

-really saw my video game addiction for what it was, and quit playing/watching video games and other addictions

LEVEL UP!

Level 61. Adventure Knight. 

str 117.3 dex 108.3 sta 118.7 con 119.2 wis 136.5 cha 125.1 

#cake from MUNETTE

August 2020.

-I can start to see... the compounding effects of daily habits and efforts to reach my goals. I can really see a path to reach them. The burning desire first, then how to achieve them comes to you in flashes of inspiration, and if you capitalize it is inevitable that you will get closer and closer to your dreams and what you want. Fcking beautiful. 

Goals for the Month:

1) Money/Life

-Read Think and Grow Rich

-Read Reddit sub FI/RE

2) Tribe/Partner

3) Fitness

4) Guitar

-Visualize and perform in monthly performances while learning songs in depth (Soul to Squeeze, Ball and Biscuit)

-Watch It Might Get Loud

5) Chinese

-Complete Rosetta Stone Unit 10 and Unit 11

WEEK 1: 8/1-8/7

1) Signed Lease for new apt, credit card payment
2) Phone call, sushi/hike date
3) New Fitness Vision and Workout Plan, 100 Situps, 4:20 plank, 3 mile run in 36 min
4) Singing Day 2
5) Finished Unit 10, Start Unit 11: Everyday Things. Watched Ip Man 4

WEEK 2: 8/8-8/14

1) Redid reddit subs, Read "Think and Grow Rich," DailyOM Day 252, cable, job trainings, haircut
2) Just talking, reflections on self and relationships, fire emblem character analysis. ice cream date. rick/morty date
3) 50 pushups, 4:20 plank on forearms, stretching/foam, 100 pushups, 100 crunches, stretch, kbx75
4) Singing Day 12, watched It Might Get Loud, bought new guitar (!)
5) 11.2.4

WEEK 3: 8/15-8/21

1) DailyOm 260, started getting ready for packing and moving
2) date and walk and mario kart
3) 32:37 - 3 mile
4) played around with new guitar a bit and singing old songs
5) 11.3.1

WEEK 4: 8/22-8/31

1) DailyOm 260, started getting ready for packing and moving, switch to Geico. Watched Love is War Season 2
2) learned more about astroogy and compatibility, thought abotu myself and what i am looking for an dneed in a partner
3) 30:40 - 3 mile, pullups

LEVEL UP!

Level 62. Adventure Knight. 

str 119.3 dex 110.3 sta 120.7 con 121.2 wis 138.5 cha 127.1 

-Pretty rocky end to the month as i was preparing for moving and moving and everything, and still go lots of unpacking and organziing to go but I'm happy where I'm at!

aw-anqi-nostalgia-internet.jpg?159730648

September 2020.

-I want to be able to believe totally that I will achieve all my dreams through my instructions, that it is inevitable and I have that power. I want to feel this faith daily and use it to power myself into making it really a reality. 

Goals for the Month:

1) Money/Life

-Read Reddit sub financial independence

2) Tribe/Partner

3) Fitness

-As many pushups/situps as i can throughout the day every other day, then alternate and sprinkle in handstands, KB swings, 3 mile runs/pullups. 

-NF Headstands, pushups, situps, pullups, 3 mile run.

4) Guitar

-Visualize and perform in monthly performances while learning songs in depth (Soul to Squeeze, Ball and Biscuit)

5) Chinese

-Complete Rosetta Stone Unit 11

WEEK 1: 9/1-9/7

1) MOVED FUCKING IN TO NEW PLACE, read "Solo Leveling," watched "The Boys"
2) Mario party date
3) Moving, picking things up and putting them down, 1 mile 8:30, pushups/situps
4) Watched Devil at the Crossroads

WEEK 2: 9/8-9/14

1) Set up accounts and organizing, changing addresses, ice cream socail
2) Phone J

WEEK 3: 9/15-9/21

1)  NFP, setting up new bed, Day 266 DailyOM
2)  Phone J2
3)  3 miles: 29:34!  95 KB swings, handstands, NEW EXERCISE PLAN, for pushups/pullup workout plan too. 
4)  set up guitar lounge and reached out to friends to play music together
5)  11.3.3-6

WEEK 4: 9/22-9/30

1) Thinkign and talkign about financial independence, DailyOM week 39
2) Date J, Dog Park
3) Pullups, Pushups, 3 miles: 28:14
4)  Discord Performance
5) 11.4.1

LEVEL UP!

Level 63. Adventure Knight. 

str 121.3 dex 112.3 sta 122.7 con 123.2 wis 140.5 cha 129.1 

-Music is meditation, my calm space to decompress and escape and relax. That could be listening or playing. 

EMsYvAGU8AEWId3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

October 2020.

-Count down the days! I want to spend my time either working on my instructions, or resting from working on my instructions. that is, free time when I'm not doing paid work. Also, keep the main thing the main thing. Don't do bonus or side stuff on work days unless its super urgent. 

-And wow, what a powerful thought I stumbled upon: No preference. By having preferences, we choose when to embrace life when we should be embracing life all the time and being grateful for the "messy middle where all the miracles happen." So stop having preferences, be grateful for anything that happens because you are truly embracing life and understanding death to make the most out of the time you have before you die

Goals for the Month:

1) Money/Life

-Read Reddit sub financial independence

2) Tribe/Partner

3) Fitness

-As many pushups/situps as i can throughout the day every other day, then alternate and sprinkle in handstands, KB swings, 3 mile runs/pullups. 

-NF Headstands, pushups, situps, pullups, 3 mile run.

4) Guitar

-Visualize and perform in monthly performances

-Learn "This Modern Love" and "Helicopter"

5) Chinese

-Complete Rosetta Stone Unit 11

WEEK 1: 10/1-10/7

1) financial reading
3) pushups, pullups, handstands 13.2, 88 pushups
4) played more guitar/effects/pedals
5) through 11.4.5

WEEK 2: 10/8-10/14

2)  Reading "Conversationally Speaking"
3) 100 KB (35 lbs), Handstands 12.3, 98 pushups
4) "This Modern Love" practice in time
5) through 12.1.1, Watched Kung Fu Hustle, Gatao 2, Initial D

WEEK 3: 10/15-10/21

1)  DailyOM 285
3) 1 mile in 7:56, 113 pushups, 15 pullups, Handstands 14.1
4) Pedal practice
5) Watched The Sun, Cities of Last Things, Dorohedoro

WEEK 4: 10/22-10/31

1) Looked into HELOCS and different investment thingies, Watched Beastars, DailyOM 294
2) Read more"Conversationally Speaking"
3) 130 pushups, 21 pullups, 100 KB
4) Came up with setlist for next month and goals and performance mindest and play mindset
5) Watched No one Dies Documentary, Chinese 12.1.3

LEVEL UP!

Level 64. Adventure Knight. 

str 123.3 dex 114.3 sta 124.7 con 125.2 wis 142.5 cha 131.1 

1ab08ea907b587c994f3bce4fbec475f1ab72463

November 2020.

-Stop denying your own power and masculinity, and remember that an orator has to give 2 speeches at the same time. On my journey to be more authentic I want what I say to reflect how i feel, and how I say it and my face to match how I feel on the inside and my words. Authenticity and your truth. its simple i guess. Just one thing at a time commit and say what you want to say. Same thing with performance, perform songs because you have something you want to say to people. Conviction!

Goals (and Accomplishments)  for the Month:

1) Money/Life

READ "THINK AND GROW RICH" 

Read more, almost done

READ "A YEAR TO GET RICH WITH PURPOSE" DAILY OM 

- through 324

2) Tribe/Partner

-FINISH "CONVERSATIONALLY SPEAKING"

3) Fitness

NF HANDSTAND 

- through 15.1

50 CONSECUTIVE PUSHUPS

through 40 pushups

11 CONSECUTIVE PULLUPS

- through 9 pullups

3 MILE RUN UNDER 25:30 (7.0 MPH PACE)

through 27:56 pr

4) Guitar

PERFORM"THIS MODERN LOVE" AND "POSITIVE TENSION" BY BLOC PARTY

- performed! though coulda practiced more...

5) Chinese

WORK THROUGH UNIT 12 ROSETTA STONE

-through 12.3.3

WATCH NETFLIX MOVIES/SHOWS IN MANDARIN

-J-Style Trip

WEEK 1: 11/1-11/7

1) Through DailyOM 302, read "Think and Grow Rich"
2) Finished "Conversationally Speaking"
3) 102/120 Pushups, 2 miles, 22/23 pullups
4) Daily Practice through my 3 songs

WEEK 2: 11/8-11/14

1) Through DailyOM 322, " Set up my new laptop Nitro 5, Wine Tasting Lesson, Water/Sewer Bill questions
2) Reflections, read "Think and Grow Rich,
3) 33 Pushups, 25/26 pullups
4) This Modern Love tab and vocal timing through Chorus 1, positive tension structure and riffs, pioneer structuring. 
5) 12.3.1

WEEK 3: 11/15-11/21

1) Watered Plants, shaved, tested air fryer, through DailyOM 324, watched The Old Guard
2) Phone with K
3) 100 Pushups- 25:00/24:28, 27 pullups, Handstands 15..1
4) shift in priority and timing, practiced my three songs
5) through 12.3.3, watched J-Style Trip, Ninja Assassin

WEEK 4: 11/22-11/30

1) Reading "Modern Manners" watched "Great Pretender Season 2"
2) Phone K
3) Handstands 15.1, Pullups 28, 1.5 mile @6.3mph, Pushups 24:01
4) More practice on my songs, performed 

LEVEL UP!

Level 65. Adventure Knight. 

str 125.3 dex 116.3 sta 126.7 con 127.2 wis 144.5 cha 133.1 

tumblr_pwht1ivE481qbg3s6o1_640.png

December 2020.

-Your learning and your success is your own responsibility. Also, your brain will naturally help you out with achieving your burning desires and goals if you prove you are absolutely committed. 

-Motion before emotion

-Do you spend more time on success or on failure?

WEEK 1: 12/1-12/7

1) Modern Manners
2) Dates
3) Handstands 15.2 workout
4) 3 songs practice
5) The 9th Precinct, Organized and settled on two websites to learn medical interviewing and terminologies

WEEK 2: 12/8-12/14

2) Dates
3) 100 pushups in 23:52
5) Double World

WEEK 3: 12/15-12/21

1) DailyOM 333, Queens Gambit
3) Handstands 16.1
4) played "this modern love" live
5) watched The Womanizer

WEEK 4: 12/22-12/31

1)  Finished Think and Grow Rich, read She Comes First, DailyOM 34, Sleepio course, USPS to Taiwan shipping, myHealth Rewards
3)  5.9 MPH x3 miles, 26 Pullups, 100 pushups, handstands 16.2
4) new year party and so beautiful
5) 12.3.4, mahjong, started ER Doctor

LEVEL UP!

Level 66. Adventure Knight. 

str 127.3 dex 118.3 sta 128.7 con 129.2 wis 146.5 cha 135.1 

EW-WU6CXgAcneTP?format=jpg&name=large

Year 2020 Review.

What I accomplished:

-Moved to  a luxury apt (sort of) for the first time

-Switched to Mint Mobile for huge savings

-Minimized websites, onetab, and internet clutter

-Fixed Car ac compressor

-Organized my music on YoutubeMusic A LOT (though still a lot to go, maybe it never ends)

-Bought PRS Custom 24 in Blue Smokeburst, Acer Nitro 5 Laptop

-Set a budget and paid off almost all my credit card debt

Skills I grew:

-Dance Complex 8 week course!

-8 week Improv Class and Performance

-Jamming with Erica and Lars, Performing on Discord

-Rosetta Stone Unit 8-12

-NF Handstands Program (Level 6-16)

-AX ABS workouts

-Some Jiujitsu/Muay Thai classes, before the pandemic

-30 day Music Production Class

-30 day Singing class

-learned some piano songs "Mia and Sebastian's Theme" and "Fairy Fountain"

-Introduced to some tie knots (Van Wijk, Trinity)

-Cutting my own hair, twice (No more please)

-Running 3 miles in a row! Currently @ 5.9 mph

-Pullups, max @9

-Pushups max @40

Experiences I had:

-NH Cabin

-Tim's Bachelor Party (Gaming booth, Axe Throwing, Archery Tag, Paintball)

-Brownies with Insik, Jim, Jessica

-Ice Skating with Khanh, Jean

-Dates with Sasha, Hanna, Jaishri, Kelly

-Virtual Wine tasting session

-Baked Oreos, threw them in the trash

-Concerts: Deadmau5 w/ Lights, Armin Van Buuren, Wax Motif

-Watched: The Witcher, Carole and Tuesday S2, Kids on the Slope, The Punk Singer, Generation Iron: 3, Love is Blind, Beijing Surfer's Adventure, #BlackAF, NANA, NANA 2, Love is War, Gatao 2, Dorohedoro, Beastars, J-Style Trip, The Great Pretender, Queens Gambit

-Read: How Heavy are the Dumbbells you Lift?, Atlas Shrugged, Dirty Chinese, Record of Ragnarok, Think and Grow Rich, Pogue's Basics: Money, Power Sleep, 4 Hour Body, DailyOM: A Year to Get Rich with Purpose, East of West, Solo Leveling, Conversationally Speaking, Modern Manners

-Played:  FIre Emblem Three houses: Golden Deer, Pokemon: Insurgence, Slay the Spire

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year 2021 Compass.

1) Life Wisdom (Relationships, Money)

Plan: (so far)

-Finish up A Year to Get Rich - DailyOM course

-Read r/personalfinance and r/financialindependence and come up with instructions for future

-Look into passive income strats

-Partner!

2) Fitness

-Pass minimums for Marine Fitness Test (11 pullups, aim for 50 pushups, 3 miles @7 mph)

-Take Muay Thai/Jiujitsu classes again when it is safe to do so

-Be able to do a handstand

-Alexander's Technique

3) Confidently Perform Songs, Tap into Spiritual Side

-Visualize and perform in monthly performances while learning songs in depth 

-Play with your gear and set up your pedalboard, tap into sexy/spiritual side with guitar

-Rock n Roll singer survival manual + dvd

-Review 30 day music production course, singing course

4) Become Fluent in Chinese

-Complete Rosetta Stone (20 units in all)

-Watch Chinese Movies/TV Series

-Learn Medical Chinese