• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
noxiousGnome

noxiousGnome keeps trying to tackle the basics...

Gods this house cleaning thing is kicking my ass. lol Well here it goes, I got until the end of this FRIDAY to have the house clean before we go on vacation and be gone for a week. We don't want to come home to a house that smells like rotting garbage and dirty dishes and clothes...

This weekend has started with a wake-up call in that perspective.. So my week 0 is going to be completing the house cleaning. Cause there is A LOT is also prepping for the vacation we been planning for a year... I should say "planning" as we dunno what we are going to do besides going out of state to see family.

So the first full week we will be in NY and I won't be around. No idea what I will be getting into. After that who knows what my goals will be. I am sure I will come up with something.

• Like 2

So I finally migrated my Epic List (see the link below in my sig) to the neat Epic Quest setup NF has for characters, I just can't figure out the link.... Eh I will get there eventually.

Today we tackled laundry and some of the packing for our trip. Still not completely finished with laundry, but getting there. There is a bunch of clothes put away, a bunch of clothes stacked and piled on our couch futon, a load in the dryer and a load in the washer. This has not been an easy process for us and we are slowly getting it finished. BUT I am glad that we are getting time to finish things.

Also, we worked on cleaning up Izzy's bedroom, but it needs to be finished. SO there is that.

• Like 1