Dianakdrury's Superhero Respawn

Dianakdrury

Hi All

I'm Diana.

Been off the forums in a while but recently came back and rejoined through academy.

Generally I'm pretty good with diet and exercise but I was getting a lot of exercise through playing football and this year I transitioned to coaching so my life as been super busy and my fitness has suffered. I'm hoping to go back to playing next year which means I have just over 6 months to get into the shape of my life and be able to play at the same level I've been able to coach at.

I've also hit my mid 20's and gotten bored of messy house, and being short of money. I earn enough and my budgeting skills are ace - my sticking to them not so much. Eveything is starting to stabilise for me so it's the right time to take the next step and fix these things.

So here we go with my goals:

Superhero Basic Training

Build Gym Habits back out, commit to 3 ‘gym/bw workouts’ a week

Superhero Diet

Complete NF diet level 5 for 4 weeks

If I go to the cafe I will order a long black

Superhero Bank Balance

I will make sure at least 2 days per week I don’t spend money (applies to elective spending only, not things like bills getting deducted in the background)

Hoping it works out well - I've picked a stressful 4 weeks to start - but its the right time.

• Like 2

Twitter: dianakdrury Instagram: dianakdrury
Fitbit

Awesome goals and congrats on the respawn! Sounds like you're already on track and it's just time for a little extra push. 

What else is stressful about this particular four week stretch? Anything you can plan to overcome? 

On 4/7/2017 at 0:15 AM, Dianakdrury said:

Hoping it works out well - I've picked a stressful 4 weeks to start - but its the right time.

It will!! Sometimes I find that it's easier to start something good when I'm stressed because I can use that energy before the crash and burn, when I won't get up from the sofa..

By the way, hello!
The mid 20's can be daunting! I've been making peace with turning 28 :o
Winter holiday's or summer ones?

• Like 1

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

My own page!  // Instagram

Second half of the week was a bit dodgey. I basically populated and built a website in 3 days - a very good one and looks amazing so I fell short goals. But I found out I have to play on Sunday rather than just coach and I don't want to risk sore muscles.

Winter holidays (I'm in Aus) going to visit my parents for a week up on the warm coast.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Fitbit

Yep - Football/Soccer whichever you choose to call it.

I'm a goalkeeper through and through.

Thanks I was going bananas getting it done! But now it is and I'm gone shopping so I can start meal prep. Sooo many veges.

Another Southerner? Are you from around these parts as well - or are there just so many of us?

• Like 1

Fitbit

On 7/14/2017 at 7:29 PM, Dianakdrury said:

I'm a goalkeeper through and through.

Me too! Or I was when I played. It's been a few years. 

On 7/16/2017 at 4:28 PM, Dianakdrury said:

Nil Nil Draw - fair result.

To my mind that's a great result. Usually when that happens, both teams are playing pretty damn hard (or so it seems). I hope you feel good about it! 

How has the challenge worked out over the past two weeks? I know that for me I really appreciate the constant reminders of the different habits I need to build :P

• Like 1

they / them  |  half-orc paladin ( oath of the watcher )   --   lv 0

Challenge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20Battle Log ~ Epic Quest

On 7/25/2017 at 1:43 PM, Dianakdrury said:

Its just a week off work staying with my parents interstate. Its good. Its a chance to reset a little.

But being my parents it has its own stresses.

I feel that. Best of luck and may your week be restful!

Thanks!

It was good.

I've come back to a bit of a crazy life storm and with a cold :(

Haven't been the greatest with my diet or coffee but it hasn't been bad bad, but not great. Mostly managed to keep up with exercise.

As mentioned before my goalkeeper has been away and I've been playing - but I haven't really been able to confirm until like 2 days before whether I'd be playing which has been throwing by other training out of whack because I don't want to train then play etc. Which is annoying because if my team is playing well then it's not a great workout for me. But in good news - haven't conceded any goal and there were a few good saves in there but it's not a good work out. But it's hard to work out after because you get battered around and have a bit of soreness.

Hoping to finish the last week strong.

• Like 1

Fitbit