• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Fightthefire

What does Steve eat at Chipotle?

So just like the title says, what does he eats at chipotle? I mean he has to be eat a lot to be getting the calories he needs so what is it? Sorry if this is weird but like what does he eat????

14 hours ago, Hana said:

So just like the title says, what does he eats at chipotle? I mean he has to be eat a lot to be getting the calories he needs so what is it? Sorry if this is weird but like what does he eat????

Well he probably doesn't eat Dairy Queen at Chipotle.

But my guess is a burrito bowl with a double helping of meat, some guac, and asks for the roasted veggies they usually use for their vegetarian options.  That can usually total up to 1,000-1,200 calories for bowl, and it's pretty primal/paleo friendly when you come down to it.  Really any option of theirs is going to be calorie laden - it's more paleo-friendly than most places, but it's still a calorie-dense fast food joint.

1 hour ago, RisenPhoenix said:

Well he probably doesn't eat Dairy Queen at Chipotle.

But my guess is a burrito bowl with a double helping of meat, some guac, and asks for the roasted veggies they usually use for their vegetarian options.  That can usually total up to 1,000-1,200 calories for bowl, and it's pretty primal/paleo friendly when you come down to it.  Really any option of theirs is going to be calorie laden - it's more paleo-friendly than most places, but it's still a calorie-dense fast food joint.

Thanks!