MiaulinTheCat Changes the Game

So some Stuff has come up and I'm finding it necessary to do a slight switcheroo on the Goals:

Health:

• Drink All the Water - drink at least two thermos-fulls , preferably more
  • Eat Something Real - at least once a day. This is hard this is so hard ahhhhhhhh I'm
  • Do the Exercise - one workout, just. something. every day.

Other:

• HOUSECLEANING - it has become imperative to prep a workable workspace. Gotta get my bedroom/office into a reasonable state of existence.
  • HOUSECLEANING - Bathroom/Kitchen need some Scrubbing
  • That important paper stuff I can't seem to articulate atm
  • Like 5

Matthew 25:34-40

11 minutes ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

Mom calls him Drier Lint but I've been calling him Gray Major <3

I think Gray Major is a sweet name!

Following along, Miaulin! :) I also enjoy and applaud your current song of choice :) 

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 1 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Knight Radiant/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 196#

Stats: MIGHT: 9 / CONSTITUTION: 6 / DEXTERITY: 8 / PERCEPTION: 7 / INTELLECT: 6 / RESOLVE: 10

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: The First Ideal

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Aww,  a kitten.  Nice daily routine.

• Like 1

Wisdom 15.5   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 14  Constitution-11

Elastigirl:Just Living Life , Part II - Current Challenge: February 14 to March 20 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

I Actually like Dryer Lint, too.  It's cute & unique.  Hi miau!

• Like 1

Level 20 Daywalker

Fitbit

Rinna joins the Fellowship to Rivendell      318.24/458

Spoiler

"The only way to lose is to give up."

-Tanktimus the Encourager

"You can't beat someone that refuses to give up."

-Björn Járnhamar

I found you!! And you have lots of fabulous Thoughts! Happily following!

42311-Monsters-Skipping-In-Field-Gif.gif 

• Like 1

SKY ELVENWORD

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 42

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

Books in Progress:

Talking Back to Purity Culture (64%)  |  Rhythms of Renewal (24%)  |  Beholding and Becoming (19%)  |  A Gentle Answer (0%)  |  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (0%) 
Books Finished:
Captivating (100%)  |  The Prodigal God (100%)  |  Not Yet Married (100%)  |  Gentle and Lowly (100%)

Following! Aww.. as someone who spent the weekend absolutely in love with this 11 week old lab puppy, I totally get you on the kitten thing. Gray Major is a cool name!

Rangers Gonna Ranger

Current Challenge: The Adventures of Rhovaniel: Vol I

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25

2021 Quests:

Run 3 Laps of Oblivion| Run and Complete Man vs Lakes | Achieve a full pull up| Achieve 10+ unbroken push ups| Write 90,000+ words of a novel (0/90,000)| Read at least 20 books (4/20)

On 7/5/2017 at 0:54 PM, Wild Wolf said:

I think Gray Major is a sweet name!

Following along, Miaulin! :) I also enjoy and applaud your current song of choice :) 

Wolf

Heyoo Wolf! It's great to see you!

On 7/8/2017 at 11:58 AM, Elastigirl said:

Aww,  a kitten.  Nice daily routine.

He's a good kitten, too. Having just discovered the jumping mechanism, he's taken to flinging himself into the air at seemingly random, yet adorable intervals. :3

On 7/8/2017 at 1:30 PM, Rinna said:

I Actually like Dryer Lint, too.  It's cute & unique.  Hi miau!

Ehehe, he looked properly like Dryer Lint, too, there for a while! It's good to see you!

On 7/8/2017 at 2:23 PM, SkyGirl said:

I found you!! And you have lots of fabulous Thoughts! Happily following!

42311-Monsters-Skipping-In-Field-Gif.gif 

Heyoo, SkyGirl! *HUGS*

11 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

Following! Aww.. as someone who spent the weekend absolutely in love with this 11 week old lab puppy, I totally get you on the kitten thing. Gray Major is a cool name!

Hiiiii Rhovaniel! Aiiiiii a puppy! Aww and 11 weeks is such a cute age <3 Is it your pup?

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

Hiiiii Rhovaniel! Aiiiiii a puppy! Aww and 11 weeks is such a cute age <3 Is it your pup?

Sadly not... his name is Murphy and he belongs to the guy who runs BreakPoint. Such a cute pup...

• Like 4

Rangers Gonna Ranger

Current Challenge: The Adventures of Rhovaniel: Vol I

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25

2021 Quests:

Run 3 Laps of Oblivion| Run and Complete Man vs Lakes | Achieve a full pull up| Achieve 10+ unbroken push ups| Write 90,000+ words of a novel (0/90,000)| Read at least 20 books (4/20)

19875215_1461747837218459_90676022931561

The kitty! <3

Day One has not gone entirely as planned, as it's turned a bit more into a cleaning day than anything. I...woke up to a large roach crawling on the ceiling waaaay too close to being right above my head, and then the creeper disappeared entirely so, naturally, whole room gets a mad wash. :P Decided to focus firstly on drinking water and then work in other things in-between.

I've also for the past week or so been having more of the physical symptoms of the Bad Feelings than usual, as far as intense chest pain which has proved Distracting. Mother has been notified of this. It seems worst right around waking up and then further toward evening/sleep times.

Food remains an iffy subject but! Just the other day...maybe yesterday, I had occasion to try something new. Beyond Meat, Beefy  Crumbles? Stuff appeared in my local store at a non-astronomical price and so I decided to give it a try in some spaghetti. And actually did enjoy it! Wouldn't want it all the time, but it was an interesting change. The "everything is gross" switch flipped again before finishing though and I'm still side-eying the leftovers in debate of whether to try again.

In the business of clearing out the sewing room, we've finally made enough progress to turn the sewing machine on for a few stitches, although there's plenty of work still to be done. In all the stuff, mom found a virtually-untouched box of oil pastels. Oil pastels being one of my favorite mediums for art, so! Excited about that!

Also, not wholly relevant but...mom decided she wanted to watch TURN (my current and, at this point bordering on only ongoing/enthusiastic interest aside from the cats) and we've just finished the second season together. She's already saying she'd like to re-watch at some point after finishing number three and this has been a fun development :3 Even if she doesn't like my favorite character XD

• Like 5

There's some Stuff going on and so I'm goal-swapping because it's become more important to set up a baseline, ahh...

I...am officially getting ready for an important Course and so. haha. I gotta get my workspace more...work-friendly. And I also really need to work over the other main spaces of the house.

Ye golly I've just totally lost the ability to articulate at all but yeah, Three daily Health Goals that are Yes/No and "Did I do any house-scrubbing/work today? Y/N?"

There was also a weird thing last night about the Bad Feelings and I'm still processing but in general feeling Weird about it. Ehehe mood-wise I'm up and down every ten minutes today and...the word might be Ranger-Brain? Thinking about everything at once :P

• Like 4

4 hours ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

I...am officially getting ready for an important Course and so. haha. I gotta get my workspace more...work-friendly. And I also really need to work over the other main spaces of the house.

Oooh, how mysterious! Following along again. ^.^ 

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

On 7/12/2017 at 5:23 PM, NeverThatBored said:

Oooh, how mysterious! Following along again. ^.^ 

Ehehe, It's just some School Stuff I had put on hold but will now be finishing up....it might open a few doors. :3 Good to see you!

---

Annnd got the bathroom cleaned. And a jump-start on grocery-listing.

• Like 3

Water-Drinking has been going well :3

We're in that really really really low on groceries stage again. Grocery night is this Wednesday and I've tried to get ahead on making an actual plan for that. So far it's mostly The Usual Stuff but I'm thiiiiiiinking about trying quinoa or something again just for something different. Really gotta figure out how to eat better.

Have started having weird/upsetting dreams again. Last night's was particularly strange; this man offered to be my 'mentor', though I don't know what for exactly, but then he was a jerk to somebody else and I wound up crying a lot about it, and then he didn't believe me about something and I wound up leaving. *insert shrug emoji*

The Gray Major has been growing so fast! His eyes are turning green but they're in a sort of in-between state that looks really cool.

• Like 2

Observation:

oooooh having a bit of a problem. I don't know what happened but the, uh, fingers thing has ramped back up. And so have actual anxious feelings. I haven't even seen anything 'scary' recently but last night it was like I'd seen a horror movie. There was nothing specific to even be afraid of- although I never have been a fan of the dark -annnd...yeah, it was a bit miserable. *grumbles* should probably tell mom since it hasn't really stopped yet <.<

and for a separate observation apparently I need to be careful about what I read, because a particular bit of nonfiction has very much bothered me and I shouldn't have read it. : (

In other news, I think I'm gonna hop a little late onto that Reading the Pslams train that's going around because if anything's going to be a more positive, worthwhile read, it'd be those <3

• Like 1

Hey Miaulin, your kitty is gorgeous!

I wondered if you meditated, or thought about it? Sometimes it helps my anxious feelings or bad thoughts. Just a few minutes even, can ground me and stop the thoughts running away with themselves. I use guided meditation because i cant concentrate enough to do it with just silence. Or there is Headspace app....you get a month free so you could try it :)

Hope you are ok and have a great day x

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

There was nothing specific to even be afraid of- although I never have been a fan of the dark -annnd...yeah, it was a bit miserable. *grumbles* should probably tell mom since it hasn't really stopped yet <.<

Yeah, probably! That sounds pretty miserable.

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Had to make a Phonecall today.

My little Gray Major is experiencing some problems...he had some kind of rash(?) or something and it's spreading and...really freaking me out, so mom actually told me to call the vet and ask how much it would be for them to check it out. Annnnnd now I'm Concerned because he's an Outdoor Cat (grandad is holding to the late grandma's "no animals inside" rule, and anyway our house still isn't exactly pet-friendly) that they're not gonna be able to do much. Plus the checkup itself is pretty expensive and I'm not sure if we'll be able to swing it.

He's not acting sick or anything; he's a perfectly happy little kitten, bouncing all over the place and playing with everything, but I'm definitely having some worry about him.

---

On 7/18/2017 at 7:06 AM, Salinger said:

Hey Miaulin, your kitty is gorgeous!

I wondered if you meditated, or thought about it? Sometimes it helps my anxious feelings or bad thoughts. Just a few minutes even, can ground me and stop the thoughts running away with themselves. I use guided meditation because i cant concentrate enough to do it with just silence. Or there is Headspace app....you get a month free so you could try it :)

Hope you are ok and have a great day x

I have! The sitting still with eyes closed doesn't really do so well with me, but I've been looking into active meditation methods to try out :3

Best wishes for you as well!

• Like 1

Aww, hope  your kitty is alright.

• Like 1

Elastigirl:Just Living Life , Part II - Current Challenge: February 14 to March 20 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

5 hours ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

I have! The sitting still with eyes closed doesn't really do so well with me, but I've been looking into active meditation methods to try out :3

Best wishes for you as well!

How about yoga or tai chi?  Something with simple movements where you can meditate while moving.

• Like 2

Level 20 Daywalker

Fitbit

Rinna joins the Fellowship to Rivendell      318.24/458

Spoiler

"The only way to lose is to give up."

-Tanktimus the Encourager

"You can't beat someone that refuses to give up."

-Björn Járnhamar

6 hours ago, Rinna said:

How about yoga or tai chi?  Something with simple movements where you can meditate while moving.

I've been curious about yoga! There are no available instructors for...anything, really...in my town, buuuut it looks like there are some good youtube channels and such for learning at least the basics. It looks like a good thing to try out :3

There's also a coloring book I've been meaning to get into...it's the entire book of Psalms, just written out normal-like, but each one comes with an illustration to be colored in.

---

And The Dreaded Grocery Night is concluded. Didn't get everything on The List but that's fine, we'll finish up over the weekend or something. No shmancy plans. Gonna saute some peppers/onions/garlic/mushrooms. Make some salads, make some taco-y salads. Got the usual Smoothie Stuff and some Larabars.

Mom persuaded me to check the ice cream aisle just in case our store happened to actually get in some non-dairy ice cream for once. THEY HAD SOME. There was a vanilla and a salted caramel. I went with the latter and it's fantastic, tastes like coffee to me. Thanks, mom! It's the So Delicious brand cashew milk variety.

Next on the To Tackle list is either going to be the kitchen or the bedroom...mom's gonna be home for a long weekend on Friday, so we'll most likely be working on the bedroom, but I don't know. Cleaning the bathroom actually went well the other day. I think the bathtub might actually be useable now as a tub. (There was nothing wrong with it and we use it for a shower all the time, but for some reason it's always creeped me out, even while relatively clean. *eye roll* I might've finally scrubbed it intensely enough to get over that) Which would be nice because a routine bath bath with...ha, maybe some lavender or some nonsense might chill me right out XD

In other news watching food vloggers on youtube in attempt to perk up my interest in eating has indeed perked up my interest in eating...bread. and veggie burgers. I've had maybe one veggie burger in my life and it was terrible (Chappy's Deli. It tasted like stress but that might've just been the situation) but a lot of them look really good.

• Like 4

I love cashew milk ice cream. Haven't tried the salter caramel, I'll have to give it a try.

• Like 1

Mmmmmm ... cashew milk ice cream. Love it. 

My DH has recently had to venture into the land of veggie burgers and is digging the black bean burger (I believe it's the original flavor) from Morningstar Farms. He's not offended by it, at least. 

And I feel ya on tubs - I hate them. Every time I think I'm going to have some magical unicorn of a spa night, I either Just. Can't. Do. It. ooooor I get in the tub and immediately think the axe murderer is coming to my house right now. Like, at any minute. #funtimes

• Like 1

Level 71 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59