giphy.gif

NNNNNEEEEEEERRRRRRDDDDSSSSS <3 <3 <3

My goodness it has been FAR TO FREAKIN’ LONG! 

After Nerd Fitness being blocked at work, losing my personal computer to cat aggression, and then slipping a disc in my neck my NerdLife™ has been severely lacking.  But I finally got a new computer, am more or less recovered in terms of my neck, and am ready to start moving forward again.  I need to get over my mental hurdle/fear of lifting again since I’m so terrified to put weight on my back again.  Mind you, I messed up my neck SLEEPING, because sure that’s a thing now.  But barbells are looking awful scary to me these days.  And if I know you Nerds I know I can get some support in helping to get through this fear here :D

For those of you who don’t know me – HI! I’m Raxie! I have been on Nerd Fitness since September 2013 and did not miss a single challenge cycle up until December 2016, when I dropped off for the above reasons.  I am a sufferer of RangerBrain™ but my primary fitness focus is power lifting.  I supplement this with rowing and yoga, and once I get back into the swing of things again will be trying out boxing!   I went to Camp Nerd Fitness in 2015 and 2016 and it was life changing.  And I just returned from Tank’s wedding in TX feeling extra inspired and full of NerdLove™ and needing to get back on here by any means necessary!

I have a tendency to go really above and beyond for my challenge set ups, but since it’s been a while I need to ramp up a bit slowly.  This challenge I’m going to go simple and straight forward.  I need to start really working on my strength again – I’ve been primarily just been doing yoga and walking since I hurt my neck in February.  Next month I can hopefully get my normal challenge on and do some fun nerdy D&D kinda stats and storyline.  I figure for now I need all the energy I can get and no one brings energy and sick dance moves like the Backstreet Boys.  (Except for myabe NSYNC.  *shrug*)

The plan is to do 2 weeks of body weight work to build up to getting back to the barbell, and then taking up Strong Lifts again.  I also need to get my brain back in the game so I want to make this challenge about participating on the forums, and keeping my home life in order to make sure I am always in the zone! So without further ado – my goals are below.

EVERYBODY -- ROCK YOUR BODY

{get moving}

giphy.gif

Beginner Body Weight Workout + NF Rings/Handstands 3x/week for the first 2 weeks

Strong Lifts + NF Rings/Handstands 3x/week for the second 2 weeks

OH MY GOD THEY'RE BACK AGAIN – BROTHERS SISTERS EVERYBODY SING!

{communicate with my nerds!}

tumblr_n0e2m8eJS01r0abnfo4_400.gif

Post to my thread 3x/week

Post to mini challenge 1x/week

Post to guild hall 1x/week

GONNA BRING THE FLAVOUR SHOW YOU HOW
{eat dat good healthy food}

tumblr_inline_ne9j8fOKuX1ruru1j.gif

Eat out only 1x/week

GOT A QUESTION FOR YOU BETTER ANSWER NOW
{create a positive environment for my fitness adventure kick-start}

1467126755-200-1.gif

Clean per Fly Lady plan 6x/week
Meditate via HeadSpace 5x/week

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's that -- let's do this thing!!

giphy.gif

• Like 16

Raxie! I've been wondering where you'd got to! Glad to see you back!

That sounds like a shitty injury to have (did you at least make up a better story than '*shrug* I dunno, I was sleeping'?), but it's good to hear you're on the mend/nearly mended. I shall be following along for your triumphant return!

Also, where's that quote in your signature from? I like it very much.

• Like 2

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

Raxieeee!!!! Kept seeing you in photos at Tank's wedding and hoped someone would bring you back into the fold. So good to have you back. Sorry to hear about the neck issues, here's to a solid recovery back to your usual levels of awesome.

P.S. While sleeping? That's a story you gotta share!

• Like 3
On 7/9/2017 at 10:28 PM, obax said:

Raxie! I've been wondering where you'd got to! Glad to see you back!

That sounds like a shitty injury to have (did you at least make up a better story than '*shrug* I dunno, I was sleeping'?), but it's good to hear you're on the mend/nearly mended. I shall be following along for your triumphant return!

Also, where's that quote in your signature from? I like it very much.

I honestly was in so much pain I didn't even think to come up with a better story hahah.  But I am way better now, just the occasional stiffness if I don't watch out.  Thanks for the encouragement :D

It's from Battlestar Galactica! My favourite show of all timeeeee.  Except for Buffy. 

21 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

:) I'm glad you're posting again.

Thanks! Me too :) Glad you're here!

11 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Raxieeee!!!! Kept seeing you in photos at Tank's wedding and hoped someone would bring you back into the fold. So good to have you back. Sorry to hear about the neck issues, here's to a solid recovery back to your usual levels of awesome.

P.S. While sleeping? That's a story you gotta share!

That they did - the nerd feels were strong this weekend and I couldn't resist!  My new computer is fully functional and I won't be putting it on a bunk bed like I did with my old one, from which my cat promptly threw it off and it shattered into 432905830572093482 pieces.  So I should be here to stay :D  All the excite!

There really is no story! I wish there was!! Hahah.  I was at my mom's and slept on her futon couch and just woke up and couldn't move my neck.... for ~2.5 months.  I still don't really understand what happened, maybe it was something I did that day and the couch made it worse? Who knows.  

Either that or I was secretly dragon riding and got some whip lash but obviously I couldn't tell you that because it would all be very hush hush.

7 hours ago, EricMN said:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Just now, DrFeelgood said:

Following for awesomeness!

giphy.gif

Hooray!! Glad to have you :D

jLCFPAt.gif

• Like 6
On 10-7-2017 at 3:54 AM, Raxie said:

Mind you, I messed up my neck SLEEPING, because sure that’s a thing now.  But barbells are looking awful scary to me these days.

Lowbar squat FTW!!!

Just clowning around, don't take advice from me, i don't know what i'm talking about, makes up for some interesting conversations though. Good to have you back anyways!

Very good song choice! My sis was a huge BSB fan, which didn't left me any other choice than to know EVERY FREAKIN BSB SONG BY HEART. But in the end you get to appreciate some of the songs... Did i really just scribble that down? Ugh... here have something to balance that out:

• Like 4

... a little odd in the head ...

Whheeeeeee Raxstreet's back

hilarious title! so sorry about the neck, though.

• Like 1

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

Raxie's back, Raxie's back, yay!

tumblr_inline_o8auirHslI1rfypa0_500.gif

• Like 1

Level 20 Daywalker

Fitbit

Rinna joins the Fellowship to Rivendell      318.24/458

Spoiler

"The only way to lose is to give up."

-Tanktimus the Encourager

"You can't beat someone that refuses to give up."

-Björn Járnhamar

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Level 75 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

21 hours ago, rita lin said:

Awesome plan, even better song choice. Gotta love a bit of backstreet. Good luck! 

Thank you!  This song really never fails to energize me hahah :) Thanks for stopping in!

20 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Lowbar squat FTW!!!

Just clowning around, don't take advice from me, i don't know what i'm talking about, makes up for some interesting conversations though. Good to have you back anyways!

Very good song choice! My sis was a huge BSB fan, which didn't left me any other choice than to know EVERY FREAKIN BSB SONG BY HEART. But in the end you get to appreciate some of the songs... Did i really just scribble that down? Ugh... here have something to balance that out:

Screenshotted and saved for future bribery :D

Low bar for life!!

Also, interestingly enough, I have been learning German lately and supplementing it with Rammstein.  I've always loved how they sound and dig their beats but never really knew what they were saying.  Now that I kind of do, and have also been looking up the english translations to read while I listen to help learn the words too I like them even more hahah.  

12 hours ago, DJtrippyT said:

Whheeeeeee Raxstreet's back

hilarious title! so sorry about the neck, though.

Hooray DJtrippyT is here!

Thanks =/  I'm hoping once I get back into a regular movement routine the residual stiffness will subside.

12 hours ago, Rinna said:

Raxie's back, Raxie's back, yay!

tumblr_inline_o8auirHslI1rfypa0_500.gif

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, darkfoxx said:

giphy.gif

Boom Pow

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Week 1 Check In #1

200.gif

This week is going pretty well so far!  Yesterday I mostly spent recovering from my trip down to TX and slept for 80% of the day - it was much needed, according to my sleep ap my average sleep for the week was around 5.5 hours.  Eek! So that's looking a little more balanced out now.  

I haven't eaten out yet and have been enjoying some pretty bangin food.  I recently subscribed to Hello Fresh and have really been loving it!  Yesterday we had Shrimp Ravioli and today we had Mushroom Lo Mein for lunch and Salmon with Cous Cous and Asparagus for dinner.  I started tracking my calories again and WOW I need to start throwing in a protein shake or something because I am not eating enough, especially if I'm going to start strength stuffs again.  1401 calories yesterday and 1389 today.  I don't want to take on too many goals this challenge since I'm just ramping back up, so I'm going to shelve being too worried about that for now but definitely I'll be trying to grab an extra snack in the coming days.  

I did body weight work tonight for the first time in forever and GOD DAMN that was hard.  It doesn't even look like that much but I guess that's what happens when I take so long off.  I'm OK about it though, I'm super excited for dem n00b gainzzzzz.  

I've been cleaning as prescribed too so so far I'm really off to a good start!  For those of you familiar with FlyLady I am takig a VERY tailored approach to it.  I'm only doing what works for me.  Right now I'm shining the sink every day, doing 15 minute room rescues and 5 minute hot spot clean ups.  Next week I'm going to add another aspect to it (probably swish & swipe where you do a quick less than 5 minute clean of your bathroom every morning).

Workout in the spoiler

Spoiler

Done Circuit-Style, Repeated 4 times, ~3 minute rest in between:

Sun salutation: {overhead stretch, rag doll, flat back, toe touch, plank, upward dog, downward dog, 5x crow rocks}

8 elevated push ups

4 knee push ups

15 tucked hollow body rocks

5 ring rows

10 hanging scapular retractions

3 hanging leg tucks

15 seconds straight arm support on rings with toes on ground

10 BW squats

10x20lb kettlebell romanian DL

Current Weekly Numbers:

Everybody Rock your body

1/3 Strength Workouts

Everybody Sing

1/3 challenge update

1/1 Mini challenge post

1/1 guild hall post

Bring the Flavour

0/1 ordering out food

Better Answer Now

1/6 Fly Lady Days Met

1/5 Headspace Meditation Sessions

• Like 10
4 hours ago, Raxie said:

Screenshotted and saved for future bribery :D

54976764.jpg

4 hours ago, Raxie said:

Low bar for life!!

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, Raxie said:

Also, interestingly enough, I have been learning German lately and supplementing it with Rammstein.  I've always loved how they sound and dig their beats but never really knew what they were saying.  Now that I kind of do, and have also been looking up the english translations to read while I listen to help learn the words too I like them even more hahah.  

I've seen them perform live once, it's even more impressive! I really like the way their songs seem like propaganda at some times. They really know how to sell it, and that's even better when seeing them perform live. Though you could have guessed by the way they sing, some lyrics are... unconventional.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raxie said:

I did body weight work tonight for the first time in forever and GOD DAMN that was hard.  It doesn't even look like that much but I guess that's what happens when I take so long off.  I'm OK about it though, I'm super excited for dem n00b gainzzzzz.  

Since i hurt my ankle i haven't been doing almost any lifting. Yesterday at crossfit we did a 1RM deadlift and i got to 120 KG (where my previous 1RM was 140 KG) but it was beltless, and i could have gotten 125 up but it would have been a nasty grind.

So now i'm making lifting a priority again, it's just this RangerBrain™... UGH. 2x crossfit 2x lifting and i need to get my run on cause september 17th i have another OCR.

Looking forward to seeing you pick up lifting again!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor girl powerlifting gif

• Like 3

Rammstein ... [emoji178]

They were *just* here (LI), too ... super bummed to have missed them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Level 75 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

2 hours ago, darkfoxx said:

Rammstein ... emoji178.png

Hell yeah! Ramstein woulda been the shit to go see! Check out Eisbrecher if you get a chance, Foxxy. They are a pretty rad German band.

RAXIE!!!! I'm so glad you went with this theme and you pulled it off wonderfully! I still jam to this song when it comes on and I was super happy when they featured it in This Is the End with Seth Rogan and James Franco. I'm back to playing around with hand balancing so I guess we'll be handstand buddies! Though, I'm jealous of your rings. Get it girl! Super glad you're back :)

Wolf

• Like 5

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

On 12/7/2017 at 6:13 AM, Raxie said:

I have been learning German lately and supplementing it with Rammstein.  I've always loved how they sound and dig their beats but never really knew what they were saying.  Now that I kind of do, and have also been looking up the english translations to read while I listen to help learn the words too I like them even more hahah.  

Lot of wordplay, puns and double meanings involved. The more you delve into the language, the more you'll appreciate the wit in the lyrics.

On 12/7/2017 at 10:26 AM, mr_willes said:

I've seen them perform live once, it's even more impressive! I really like the way their songs seem like propaganda at some times. They really know how to sell it, and that's even better when seeing them perform live. Though you could have guessed by the way they sing, some lyrics are... unconventional.

Pretty theatrical too.

15 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Check out Eisbrecher if you get a chance, Foxxy. They are a pretty rad German band.

Seconded, they're pretty cool. Also Megaherz

• Like 3
On 7/10/2017 at 10:53 PM, Raxie said:

It's from Battlestar Galactica! My favourite show of all timeeeee.  Except for Buffy. 

<3    No wonder you stumbled across that goofy Starpuck those years ago!

giphy.gif

AND OMG, I SWORE THAT I POSTED IN HERE THE DAY I FOLLOWED YOU AND YET NO POST FROM ME!?!?!?!  I bet it got eated up!  Stupid thread.

Soooo, I knew we started about the same time (Mar of 2013 here) but man, I can't believe we've been together so long!  So awesome.   I am super glad to see you back here girl.    I will be following along for all of posterity!

• Like 2

Level 72 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

RAXIE!! Hi!! Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about the neck injury and your cat being a dick, but I'm glad to hear you're feeling better now!

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

On 7/12/2017 at 3:26 AM, mr_willes said:

54976764.jpg

Por que no los dos?

On 7/12/2017 at 3:26 AM, mr_willes said:

I definitely would love to see them live! I've heard they're amazing from soooo many people.  And now that I can vaguely sorta kinda understand them (or at least I could ask them where the bathroom is if I ever ran into them) it'd be all the better.  And I 143248905802% expected their lyrics to be pretty unconventional since about a month into randomly starting to listen to them before even bothering to figure out what they were saying one of my friends showed me their very... *ahem* graphic music video.  My reaction was basically... well I guess that's Germany for you?

On 7/12/2017 at 3:52 AM, mr_willes said:

Since i hurt my ankle i haven't been doing almost any lifting. Yesterday at crossfit we did a 1RM deadlift and i got to 120 KG (where my previous 1RM was 140 KG) but it was beltless, and i could have gotten 125 up but it would have been a nasty grind.

So now i'm making lifting a priority again, it's just this RangerBrain™... UGH. 2x crossfit 2x lifting and i need to get my run on cause september 17th i have another OCR.

Looking forward to seeing you pick up lifting again!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor girl powerlifting gif

SO MUCH RANGERBRAIN! I want to start boxing soon too but I need to at least get back on my PL schedule first.  That's awesome that you came so close to your old 1RM max though!! I'm going to test mine at the end of the month for the NF Online Competition they've got going on, just for fun I know I'll be no where near the top of anything, so I'm very interested in what numbers I'll be looking at there. I have absolutely no clue.

On 7/12/2017 at 11:53 AM, darkfoxx said:

Rammstein ... emoji178.png

Booooo were they really?! I try to not pay too much attention to concert goings ons because $$$$$$$

On 7/12/2017 at 2:12 PM, Wild Wolf said:

Hell yeah! Ramstein woulda been the shit to go see! Check out Eisbrecher if you get a chance, Foxxy. They are a pretty rad German band.

RAXIE!!!! I'm so glad you went with this theme and you pulled it off wonderfully! I still jam to this song when it comes on and I was super happy when they featured it in This Is the End with Seth Rogan and James Franco. I'm back to playing around with hand balancing so I guess we'll be handstand buddies! Though, I'm jealous of your rings. Get it girl! Super glad you're back :)

Wolf

I need to learn the dance moves a la @Rurik Harrgath because that would be epic.  Though I'm still really happy with this challenge too!  My handstands are crap right now - I'm slowly working through the NF Handstand progressions - I think I'm due for a boss battle next work out though so hopefully I'll be moving on to some more difficult moves soon :D  And thanks! I'm glad I'm back too yayyyyy!

17 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Lot of wordplay, puns and double meanings involved. The more you delve into the language, the more you'll appreciate the wit in the lyrics.

Pretty theatrical too.

Seconded, they're pretty cool. Also Megaherz

Ooooh I like the kind of ever so slightly electronic thing they've got going on there along with some awesome sounding riffs.  I could totally see myself working out to this hahah.  Ughhh wit and double meanings are so hard to pick up on in other languages! I'm not even sure where to begin with trying to wrap my head around that.  Listening to music is probably a good way though it sounds like :D

12 hours ago, Starpuck said:

<3    No wonder you stumbled across that goofy Starpuck those years ago!

giphy.gif

AND OMG, I SWORE THAT I POSTED IN HERE THE DAY I FOLLOWED YOU AND YET NO POST FROM ME!?!?!?!  I bet it got eated up!  Stupid thread.

Soooo, I knew we started about the same time (Mar of 2013 here) but man, I can't believe we've been together so long!  So awesome.   I am super glad to see you back here girl.    I will be following along for all of posterity!

Definitely 100% how I stumbled upon your thread! BSG + Hockey and I was like YAASSSS. :D

Also I know I was just thinking that!! So many folks from our starting class have dropped off, but I'm so happy you've stuck around and I've come back!  I'm so glad to be back!

11 hours ago, RuthixCube said:

RAXIE! Glad you're back, too! Sorry to hear about the injury, but I'm glad to hear it's been doing better. 

I'm back on the body weight stuff too, and holy moley it is definitely harder than it looks. 

It really is! I'm doing incline push ups and I'm like WOW WHAT EVEN ARE CHEST MUSCLES?!  It'll be a great work up to being all weight lift-y again though!

9 hours ago, NeverThatBored said:

RAXIE!! Hi!! Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about the neck injury and your cat being a dick, but I'm glad to hear you're feeling better now!

HAIIII!!!!  Thank you! And thanks for stopping in! :)

8 hours ago, deftona said:

It's great to see you back! 

giphy.gif

#TeamAJ

I was #teamBrian all the way back in the day.  But after a brief modern day stalk action while coming up with this challenge I would probably have to join #TeamAJ as well. Hahahah

• Like 3

Week 1 Update #2

f89119a34d0afec5d24a12f352d88eaf.jpg

So uh, I've been SO CRAZY SORE especially in my hammies, since Tuesday.  I woke up Wednesday morning like WHAT IS THAT and then last night, after doing some ROMWOD (which holy cow I am so in love with - I can't believe I have been not doing it for so long!), woke up this morning with second day DOMS - which we all know are so much worse than next day DOMS.  AHHHHHH.  But alas, I worked out tonight anyway.  And as I type this I actually feel better.  I definitely rested in between sets of the circuit way more than I did on Tuesday though - and way more than I honestly ever would have was I not still so sore. But I got through it.  

Yesterday for lunch I had our last Hello Fresh of the week which was a Potato Rosti (basically hash) topped with a baby arugula salad with homemade dressing.  It was really quite good. I did eat out last night for my one time this week - but I went as healthy as possible with a turkey burger and a side salad.  Came in at 1494 calories. The reason I ate out last night is because I forgot to go grocery shopping and almost used it as an excuse to eat out again today at lunch, but instead I made myself a bangin' blueberry protein smoothie (almond milk + blue berry egg white protein powder + blue berries) and grabbed a Clif bar and called it a day.  Tonight for dinner I made egg salad with an avocado/greek yogurt concoction replacing the mayo, on some whole wheat bread, with a side salad of baby arugula.  I'm pretty obsessed with baby arugula lately. Calories were only 1363.  I want to get a bit closer to 1600 but I also don't want to have more than one protein shake a day so I went out and got some little greek yogurts and pending my body is OK with them I think they will definitely do the trick!  I usually have a problem with dairy but I read that greek yogurt is much easier on the tummy sooooo here's hoping!  I'm not gonna get too excited about it quite yet though.

I've been meditating every day and doing all my cleaning. Not really looking forward to stepping it up to the next level for the FlyLady stuff next week but I need to!

Workout in the spoiler

Spoiler

Warm Up:

4x Sun salutation:

-overhead stretch

-rag doll-->flat back-->toe touch

-achilles stretch lunge

-plank

-upward dog

-downward dog**

-achilles stretch plank other side

-5x crow rocks*