Carpinus is struggling

Carpinus

Oh man, this is hard. I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. Injuries won't go away, and I feel like I'm slipping into a fixed mindset that my flexibility and general functional fitness are never going to improve.

So I guess my challenge for this four weeks is to shift that mindset. Not a traditional challenge, and not a massively positive framing for it, but I'm exhausted and not in a great frame of mind, so this challenge-opening is largely a cris de coeur. Or maybe a rebel yell.

Need your support, excellent people.

Level 0 Human Adventurer

STR - 1; DEX - 1; STA - 0; CON - 0; WIS - 1; CHA - 1

That's a rough place to be in, especially if it feels like nothing is helping. I like your challenge, though, putting yourself in a better frame of mind will help everything, fitness-related or no. Are things improving at all? 

Believe_Puppy.jpg

Manarelle the Level 54 Amazon Assassin

Gryffindarling and Sith Acolyte, somehow.

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

I know you're an assassin, but come join us in the Monks this challenge. We specialize in mindset, it's part of our training. We can help you out with this challenge and get you back into your assassinating. It's not uncommon to crosstrain with other guilds occasionally, so don't worry about it not being a done thing.

Also, we have a ton of Pratchett fans.

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23