elizevdmerwe - Accountability while taking a bit of a break

12 hours ago, annyshay said:

Venting highly encouraged!!!

Glad Stampy is ok.

Burst pipes and water shortages are no fun. Hope you get things sorted soon.

Thanks. I'm managing to keep the feeling of being overwhelmed at bay. Stampy improved so much that I didn't take him to the vet, but finally decided if the two lumps are not gone by Friday morning, then I'll take him. He isn't eating much, which worries me, and with him coming and going, I have no idea whether he is catching his own food (which I don't like, but he is a cat...), but it doesn't feel or look that way. I also need to have the spare tire replaced on Friday, and phone the guy from the drain-clearing to hopefully come sometime Friday afternoon. The boys are thus getting three days off this week, as today is Women's Day (public holiday), tomorrow is Sassa, and Friday is just busy.

Tomorrow we tackle Sassa, and I'll honestly admit it is top thing on my mind, because we have such trouble with government institutions as a rule.

Adam, my mom, and I got a good walk in on Tuesday. Adam complained Monday evening when I said good night to them, that he never gets a chance to chat to me during a Tuesday walk anymore, as my mom keeps interrupting him when he talks about games and stuff, and he doesn't think that I'm listening to him anymore, because I don't answer him. So I told him that I do listen as I usually do, but I don't always want to listen to stories about games, but rather his real boy feelings, dreams and thoughts on real life, etc. So Tuesday we talked, and I asked questions about him - his feelings - and my mom only interrupted him twice, because he turned to her the second time, before I could, and asked whether he could please continue talking to his mom now, because she had interrupted him again? She stopped walking with us after that lap (fourth). I didn't know what to say, so I kept quiet. We kept on walking for a further three laps and he was really happy and in his element. Opened up about the Jr Field Guide course, looking forward to the next lesson, etc. So a good, fast-ish walk, and talk was had. I feel like I have to divide myself into even more pieces to keep everyone happy.

Took Rocco to his dancing class yesterday. It went a lot better, and he had enough confidence to do the "Show off dance" at the end of the lesson. They are now four kids: two girls, two boys. Rocco "won" the prize for Show off, because unlike last time, he didn't come hide behind my back half-way through, he kept on dancing, twisting, turning on his back on the floor, in a crouch, etc. until the music stopped. The one little girl always does this "sexy girl" thing during "Show off", which bothers me a little bit, because she is only 8 yrs old, like Rocco. When we got in the car yesterday, Rocco looked at me and said that she is beautiful, but her dance makes him uncomfortable. He thinks only older girls should dance like that. I was flabbergasted that he picked up on it.

This morning I "slept" in. It is Women's Day after all. I just needed some time by myself being a bit lazy. Will work in the garden later on. Still a lot of Aloes to clear and replant. We had a first small, small little drizzle of rain Monday evening. I couldn't thank the Lord enough. The air smelled SO good! The drops felt SO good on my skin. Even the cold that came with the rain was welcome.

• Like 2

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

2 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Good job on Adam setting boundaries!

True that! I didn't actually think of it like that. And Rocco did the same tonight. I was busy preparing dinner when he showed me his moves and ideas on a game he came up with. My mom walked in and just rudely interrupted him asking me something. I actually couldn't make out a word either of them said. Rocco however turned around and told her he spoke to me first, she must wait her turn. She looked at him and then me, he started talking about his game again, and she again interrupted him! So he gave her a look. She asked her question again, which was why I took down the trampoline. I answered it was broken, she nodded and walked away. Rocco looked at me, and continued with his story/game. Peace was restored.

----------------------------------------------

Brandt and I try to treat the boys with the same respect we treat an adult. We do not interrupt them, except if they are fighting or not making sense. Most of the older generation don't treat children with the same respect as they do adults. I don't like children being rude to adults, at all, but I also think it is rude to interrupt anyone while their obviously talking to someone else. And there are ways that you interrupt someone, apologizing, and stating the reason. Usually if it is very important. That was how I did it as PA to several management teams, when really necessary.

So yes, we did a lot today. My mom did the washing, I emptied the gray water in the garden. My mom also started weeding two other small flower beds in front of the house, without complaining about anything. She actually said she enjoyed it. Made her feel peaceful. Then Rocco called me over to the trampoline. The one leg had torn out of the post, and bent/snapped/cracked in another place. Brandt might be able to weld it, so I took the whole thing apart. Those springs were tight! Anyway, then I carted all the cut off pieces of Aloes to various places: some to keep for Thoko to take home for her own garden; some to plant in the back of our garden, next to the fence; and others to plant in front in the some-day bushveld garden. I still have half of the one huge bush and one smaller bush of aloes to cut off. I might be able to do that Friday afternoon.

I've been thinking of the new challenge. I'll continue here in my Battle Log, but change the goals.

• Like 3

I don't feel half as aggressive or defensive as I did at the start of the last challenge - when I started this B-log. It's been a month since my mom moved in. Little things are frustrating, but I think we are managing. The boys seem to have their own strong boundaries, and they have good self esteem, and they don't sweat the small stuff. I'm doing the duck thing as well. All in all I think we are doing ok, so far.

GOALS FOR THIS NEXT CHALLENGE:

• Health
    • Water: At least 2x 500ml a day. Rooibos also counts as it doesn't contain caffeine. I'm actually drinking less coffee too.
    • Sleep: Go to bed at 21h30, latest 22h00.
    • I get up at 5h30, put the coffee on, pour it by 6h00, do Bible study, up and out of bed by 6h30. From now on I have to be out of bed by 6h15!
    • 15min alone time somewhere during the day - just to breathe.

• Gardening: I drew up a list of gardening jobs that still need to be done. I need to do at least one of the following once a week (Wednesday and/or Friday and/or Saturday):
    • Cut and plant aloes
    • Fill trenches
    • Other gardening as needed
    • Water plants (buckets/gray water)

• Self Defense: Do some of the following, and work up to include the whole list in the end. Might take more than one challenge. Adam said he'll join me. (Monday)
    • Joint Circles (every time)
    • Jumping Jacks OR Burpees (every time)
    • Aikido Steps (every time)
    • Block Up/Down
    • Palm to Nose
    • Knee Strike
    • Elbow Backwards
    • Hammer to Ears
    • Straight Punch

• To Do's:

I have June and July finances to complete, the wills to finalise (nearly done!), I've started with the boys' South African history, biology and geography studies for next year, and I'm again waiting for some books to proof read.

I really don't have to add shooting, because we now attend the shooting club day every month. Also walk with Adam every Tuesday while Playball is on. I'll try to walk every time while Rocco plays soccer on a Thursday. This may count towards my 15min alone time. Also arranged for a map with various trails to walk while Adam has his once a month Jr Field Guide course, so that we don't have to drive so much on that Saturday. This will be at the nature reserve where he receives the lessons.It depends on whether I have to drop Rocco off for a special Saturday dance class or not. And the last thing that will happen during this challenge is the Make Over Prize I won for Mother's Day! A 2hr time slot has been booked for Thursday 24 August. I am so looking forward to it! :D

Oh, oh! I have to tell you guys this: The lady in the UK whose books I've also been proof reading had added a little girl in her last book called Catharina (my 3rd name). This is apparently "my character", to say thank you for the work I've been doing for her. Then as an added surprise, she based her hero-character for that book on Brandt, or how she thinks he is according to what we've been discussing in emails. I think she got him spot on. I nearly fell in love with him all over again reading "about him" in the book :love_heart: and then she also named two little boys who were born to other couples in the ongoing series after Adam and Rocco! She added some horse riding and barrel racing as well. I felt so honoured, I can't begin to tell you how special it made me feel. The boys were very chuffed that two baby boys were named after them in the book :D

• Like 4

8 hours ago, elizevdmerwe said:

I have June and July finances to complete, the wills to finalise (nearly done!), .

If you could get the wills done in time, 11 - 15 September is Wills Week and you could have a lawyer check it out for you for free.

http://www.lssa.org.za/our-initiatives/advocacy/national-wills-week

• Like 1

Level 8 : Wizard Blacksmith 

[ STR 6 | DEX 6 | STA 5 | CON 5 | WIS 10 | CHA 4 ]

Jakkals, 2019 nommer 3

Spoiler

Adapt yourself to the things among which your lot has been cast

and love sincerely the fellow creatures with whom destiny has

ordained that you shall live.

-Marcus Aurelius

8 hours ago, Jakkals said:

If you could get the wills done in time, 11 - 15 September is Wills Week and you could have a lawyer check it out for you for free.

http://www.lssa.org.za/our-initiatives/advocacy/national-wills-week

Ah thanks, Jakkals! Didn't know that. :loyal:

We survived the morning at Sassa offices. We were 15th in line at 7h30. They saw us 10h30+- and Brandt picked us up, took us home just after 11h00. Now I have other forms I have to finalise for my mom, then join the queue again next week Thursday. I have horrid memories of the time when I had to stand in queue for UIF payments. A group of men teased and taunted me in their language, and even though I couldn't understand a word they said, I understood the tone of voice, and the fact that three women came to surround me and verbally defend me. I didn't last long at that stage, I phoned Brandt and left. Never collected my UIF fund. That is nearly 15 yrs ago.

It went a lot better this morning. Some of the older people in line translated for my mom and I when the personnel spoke only in Zulu, refusing to speak Afrikaans or English. I had a couple of conversations with other moms waiting in line with their little kids of 3-4yrs old. For some or other reason I seem to be a toddler magnet. Played horsey with two little girls, bouncing them on my knees, tickled them, sang some toddler songs, in English and Afrikaans, but they loved it and laughed, waving at me as they walked around with their parents. When words don't work, hand signals often breach the gap.

We were also blessed in that our neighbours across the street brought us some boerewors rolls makings last night. This Indian lady, Reenie, always remembers her late father's death by doing something special for someone on that day. She and her husband went to a children's home yesterday and made all the kids (probably 500+) some boerewors rolls. They had 3x packs of wors (sausage) and buns left, and decided to give it to us, as they don't eat beef or pork. They brought it over last night. So this morning (5h00) I baked the wors in the oven and we had boerewors rolls for lunch. I was so glad to not have to cook for lunch! When we came home from the offices, we ate, and I went to have a snooze on the bed. Now I'm up and finishing everything for today.

Tomorrow I have to fetch a Proof of residence from the City Hall Councillors office for my mom. Then blood donation, then a new tap for when the plastic one gives in, then a new spare tire and rim for Serenity, and if Stampy still has those lumps, the vet's rooms. Oh, and I just received Serenity's Logbook via courier, so we can have her checked (Roadworthy inspection) and finalise having her put in our name now!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Re-following. 

Glad you're still here.

9 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Glad the payment line went better this time. That sounds scary before.

What a nice way for that lady to honor her dad.

It was scary before. I have to go back to those offices though, as they are the same ones where I have to get copy birth certificates for the boys :( I've been putting it off. Now I can face my fear, gather my courage and get it done. So in a way it is actually also a good thing. Also the country has moved on since then, so I think it should be better and safer. Yesterday's line was actually just for information and admin. My mom has a debit card to which her actual payments are made, which will expire end of November. That is why we have to organise for her file transfer now (it takes up to 6 months), so that there is no break in her payments.

Yes, Reenie and her husband still keep to some of the old Hindu traditions, and she did love her dad very much. They are really very nice, good people.

• Like 4

UP, UP & AWAY!

Next Challenge continuing here because of everything happening at home at the moment. Over and above all else, I've signed up for a Learning Creative Learning course which starts on Wednesday 18 October and continues for 6 weeks.

• Water: 1/2 point for every 500ml bottle water/mug tea I drink per day - 25/28 points to pass
    • iap_300x300.1268089722_630bthjl.jpg

• UP Routine: Only weekdays - 18/20 points to pass
    • 5h00 Make coffee, do morning stretches:
      • Joint Circles
      • Bridge
      • Downward dog -> Cobra
      • Lying hip stretch
      • Sit-twist stretch
      • Tricep/Shoulder stretch
    • 5h30 Bible Study:
      • Daily verse: 10min.
      • Spiritual Warfare book 30min.+-
    • 6h15 Normal day -> Kitchen -> house...
    • pixar-up-opening-sequence.jpg

• SLEEP Routine: All nights - 23/28 points to pass
    • 22h00 In bed
    • 22h15 Lights out!
    • 200_s.gif
  • Exercise/Activities: min. 3x, preferably 4x per week taking into account it is rain season - 12 to 16/20 points
    • Mondays: Self Defence - Just the basics for those first moment of reaction (Managed two challenges ago, but failed last challenge - UP to try again)
      • Joint Circles/Jumping Jacks
      • Aikido steps
      • Block up/down
      • Palm to nose
      • Knee strike
      • Elbow backwards
      • Straight punch
    • Tuesdays: Walk (Adam and I) while Rocco does Playball (have been going well even though not part of challenges)
    • Wednesdays: Gardening - Mowing when possible, otherwise whatever gardening chore is on the list
    • Thursdays: Boys do cricket in the afternoons - this is my OFF day
    • Fridays: BW is back! Boys must join me, at their level and adjusted to suite them. Just going to report my own though - starting with 1 circuit of ??? reps.
      • Joint Circles 5x
        • Burpees (knee pushups) 10x
        • Abs Roll Out 10x (Boys crunches 20x)
        • Stairs Knee Highs 2x10 (the flight of steps have 10 risers so going up twice)
        • Hanging Leg Raises 10x (Boys hang for as long as possible)
        • Lunges 2x10 (I'm a masochist, I know)
      • Stretches
    • Saturdays & Sundays: One day OFF the other day Gardening if possible.
    • image.jpg
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, annyshay said:

giphy.gif

Now I can see the image!

15 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Got confused before I realized you resurrected your battle log.

Sorry, but glad you're here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Had a longish piece here and then pressed the "eye" button one too many times, hence doing it over.

Spoiler

Went to see the psychiatrist this morning. The normal story of my mom not really thinking she is anxious, she thinks she is quite in control of herself, etc. I kept quiet except when my mom made it seem that she has had a relatively normal life, and saying she was married for 20yrs, giving the impression it was her first and only marriage. I interrupted and filled in the history. Through out the doctor would look at me to confirm or add details. So finally she turned around and said that she can understand why I feel as I do, and she can understand why my mom has anxiety issues, but she feels that she is missing something because there is noticeable tension between us, especially from me. There was a bit where she said I had to try and understand that I'm obviously a strong person, while my mom is weak, that I've been very lucky and had the support of a good, steadfast husband by the sounds of it, but my mom hasn't, and I should have a bit of compassion for her situation, as she has been thrown around a lot in the last three years.

In the end she concluded with the fact that she's picked up that I've worked long and hard at healing and she is very impressed, especially with how I've put together my life, with my husband and looking after my kids. But she feels the tension at home is aggravating my mom's anxiety, and most of the tension is coming from me. She feels that my mom has General Anxiety Disorder coupled with HPT and arthritis, and wrote a letter recommending that my mom be found accommodation as soon as possible due to the social situation and stress. Then she apologised to me that she has to put it so harshly in the letter, but that way Padca will know it is very serious and to put my mom's application at the top of the list.

At a stage my mom was crying a bit, then denying things I mentioned, or said she can't remember anything like that. I felt like she was play acting. Of course now that we are back home, it is back to her normal.

I had my chocolate for today and it was great, but too little. I'm going to have to make some time to sit quietly in my bedroom with the door closed, because at the moment she is around me continually.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, annyshay said:

Ooooof. Well, hopefully whatever she said will get them to move quickly. :/

That's my hope as well. She was saying that my mom might even be in the home before our visit next month (10Nov), but I'm so not putting my hope on that. It is very tiring to go over the sordid details of the past again and again, and the wall isn't breaking down, it is standing stronger and stronger against not having her in my home.

Brandt came to me in the kitchen early this morning, and just hugged me. We just stood there holding each other, and when I opened my eyes, my mom had come in and was standing watching us. The moment was broken. Brandt let me go like a hot potato :(

• Sad 3

One of the many crappy things about BPD is it is very easy to misdiagnose as something else. pwBPD (pw=people with) are very good at seeming sympathetic to someone who does not know them, and someone not familiar with the disease will often call it something else. On the other hand, someone like you and me who has lived with a person with the disorder will see it everywhere. It sounds like the psychiatrist got some things right and at least wrote a diagnosis that will get her some help, although the way she described your interactions was not kind to you. FWIW, no matter what the psychiatrist said, your mother would have found a way to twist the words so that everything was your fault, and even if the psychiatrist had validated you completely it wouldn't have changed anything for your mother; she would have either ignored the entire event or remembered it in such a way that everything was your fault.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

2 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

One of the many crappy things about BPD is it is very easy to misdiagnose as something else. pwBPD (pw=people with) are very good at seeming sympathetic to someone who does not know them, and someone not familiar with the disease will often call it something else. On the other hand, someone like you and me who has lived with a person with the disorder will see it everywhere. It sounds like the psychiatrist got some things right and at least wrote a diagnosis that will get her some help, although the way she described your interactions was not kind to you. FWIW, no matter what the psychiatrist said, your mother would have found a way to twist the words so that everything was your fault, and even if the psychiatrist had validated you completely it wouldn't have changed anything for your mother; she would have either ignored the entire event or remembered it in such a way that everything was your fault.

What hit me this afternoon is that if I accept that my mom has always "only" had general anxiety disorder, it means she willfully and fully knowing has caused me all the hurt, trouble and anxiety throughout my life, which is worse actually than having to accept that she has BPD and to some extend can't control her feelings/actions. This also counts for now, while she stays with us. Then it hit me also that my mom's trend is that as soon as she moves in at a new place, she vilifies the person she stayed with before, and you know what... I couldn't care less. I'm sick and tired of this "game" or "disorder" or whatever it is. I'll start her changed meds schedule tonight and see how it goes for this month. Then we see the dr. again on 10 Nov. if things are better, otherwise sooner.

historieta-del-tiempo-del-caf%C3%A9-crea

On a lighter side: my next "make over" appointment might be Thursday, and it would be with her hair stylist. They might just put high-/redlights in, or they may decide to totally colour my hair. Another lighter side: mil is arriving on Friday for the Amashova cycling race this coming Sunday.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, elizevdmerwe said:

I'm sick and tired of this "game" or "disorder" or whatever it is.

Ok, had time to get over myself and a good night's sleep. I've gathered my defenses and am picking up and going on. I know she has BP and that is how I'll treat her.

She said last night she'll only go to bible study if I pick her up afterwards, so this morning I'll just remind her that she said to the dr. and the psychiatrist that she is fine alone (after bible study) as long as she keeps busy. She understands our (boys and I) need to have time by ourselves, and we will be back. And that is it. She is going to bible study and getting a lift back home afterwards. We are going to sport practice and then we'll be home afterwards. We all meet back at home. [Positive projection back at her - I still need to get to this part in the book].

8 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

I just googled it. That looks like a cool race.

If I ever become independently wealthy I'm coming to SA for winter racing.

The long one (100km) is tough but beautiful! Brandt and his mom are doing the 65km which is tough enough (3hrs+-) and they all end at the coast. Whenever you come here, I hope by then I'll have a guest room you can use, otherwise we'll make a plan ;)

UP, UP & AWAY!

Water - 25/28 points to pass: Sunday and Monday pass - 2 points

UP Routine - 18/20 points to pass: Sunday doesn't count. Monday awake by 4am, up by 5am, etc. - 1 point

SLEEP Routine - 23/28 points to pass - Sunday and Monday pass - 2 points

Exercise/Activities - 12 to 16/20 points to pass - Sunday mowed the lawn. Monday nothing due to circumstances - 1 point

• Like 4

23 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Found ya.

I'm feeling good about the path that is laid out before you with regards to your mom. Sounds solid and you will benefit from it.

I am a bit jealous about the fact you are going towards summer, and we have fall...

Keep it up supermom!

Glad to have you back!

We are just taking it one day at a time with her and will handle it as it comes.

No need to be jealous of our season just yet... more days are cold and rainy than sunny, except today. Nice sunshine with a cool wind coming in.

Thanks superdad!

Yesterday afternoon was again difficult (wanting to touch and talk to me the whole time, I felt creeped out again, shying away), because I dropped her off at bible study and did NOT collect her on our way to sport. Actually I was in such a rush to get off our property before the lady dropped her off, that I left with my crocs on (the slipper ones :D ) but luckily my friends thought it was just ordinary big crocs. The boys commented on the way to sport that it felt better, more relaxed in the car without my mom there. Adam was glad that he could sit on the front seat again. Also dropped the dr's letter off at Padca.

UP, UP & AWAY!

Water - 25/28 points to pass: Tuesday pass with mug of tea extra -  3.5 points

UP Routine - 18/20 points to pass: Tuesday pass, up just before 5am - coffee - morning stretches - bible study - other reading - 2 point

SLEEP Routine - 23/28 points to pass - Tuesday pass. I was in bed in time, and lights off on time, BUT I couldn't immediately fall asleep because some issues that I had to discuss with Brandt (HS, laws, finances, etc.). We got up again and talked. Finally fell asleep a long time later and we both felt better. Sometimes you just need to hear that your other half has your back (he as much as I), even though you know it - 3 points

Exercise/Activities - 12 to 16/20 points to pass - Tuesday: walked during Playball. My friend joined me, the other lady with the mom issues, and she talked, I listened, sometimes commented, but gave her the time and space to let it out. We walked around and around.... I had a look last night and we'd walked almost 2.5km! around the field - 2 points

• Like 4

I deleted my original Dear Diary thoughts, as I decided its better to just keep to the minimum.

It was one of those days again. Pills are a major issue in her life. Francoisana popped in for a favour late afternoon and that helped me to take more deep breaths and push my irritation away. Mowing the lawn at a fast clip also helped :) No makeover session tomorrow, maybe next week, BUT I'm having an hour or two "off" as my mom is going to the Jongegezellen group at church.

Adam's birthday is in two weeks' time. We made him an offer a while ago of an outing, like going to the movies, coupled with an activity (like the beach, climbing wall, etc.) and maybe have a hamburger or "eating out" afterwards. He decided that was what he wanted to do. So we are checking to see which movies will be showing around that time. He and Rocco has only ever been to a movie theatre once, when I took them to see How to train your dragon 2. They are both very excited.

• Like 4

UP, UP & AWAY!

Updating points for 5 weeks, including Week 0.

Water - 30/35 points to pass: Wednesday pass with mug of tea extra -  5 points

UP Routine - 22/25 points to pass: Wednesday nope, fell asleep too late - 2 point

SLEEP Routine - 30/35 points to pass - Wednesday nope. Read some on the new course, some other things and went to bed way, way too late. Adam had a sore throat and frontal winds during the night, was awake often - 3 points

Exercise/Activities - 15-20/25 points to pass - Wednesday: mowed the front inside lawn during the afternoon - 3 points

• Like 3

UP, UP & AWAY!

Adam and I have sinus. He has it bad, post nasal drip which I can't seem to stop from dripping, starting him to cough. Jongegezellen was good for my mom yesterday. She was like a hyper child afterwards, friendly and chatting and very touchy feely. I wasn't happy with the last part - again. Drew away when she tried to pinch my bum! Gave her a look. Really! My personal space is again almost non-existent.

Very little sleep again last night. It is going to be a long day. Mil is coming early, she should be here around lunch time. Just after lunch I need to take Rocco to concert practice. He said he'll try it, but I wasn't sure what to do with Adam. Hopefully with mil being here, she and Adam can stay at home with my mom.

Water - 30/35 points to pass: Thursday pass with mug of tea -  6 points

UP Routine - 22/25 points to pass: Thursday awake on time, but so tired from Adam being sick and dogs barking outside, that I slept in for another 30min. No points obviously. - 2 point

SLEEP Routine - 30/35 points to pass - Thursday went to bed on time. Third night in a row where I got very little sleep, but I was in bed on time and slept peacefully till around midnight. After that is anyone's guess. Manage to get Adam down and out from about 4h00. Slept till 5h30 instead of getting up at 5h00 this morning - 4 points

Exercise/Activities - 15-20/25 points to pass - Thursday: OFF day. Friday also going to be a no go w.r.t. training because mil will arrive early - 3 points

Rained through the night. The opportunistic thief who has been breaking into houses in the street up from us, was caught and fingerprinted yesterday. Looks like Brandt and mil will be cycling in the rain this weekend.

• Like 1