The Panda learns to play a Glass Cannon

TheAccountant

Mentally dealing with being stronger than my joints.  So, I'm just going to show up, work out safely, and not over think anything. This challenge is just about showing up and maintaining routine.

• Like 1

Middle Age Mutant Ninja Panda

Monk Level 13, Epic Quest Level 3

Academy Class Achievements: General=21, Academy=12, Ranger=11, Warrior=8, Scout=14, Assassin=15, Monk 7, Druid 8, Adventurer 29,

Today. Showed up for Tactical Strength and Conditioning. Got through the kettlebell complex and my back was done. Poor technique, too much back, not enough legs. Stopped there in order to prevent injury (we have no isolation machines, so every exercise pretty much involves the core).

Goal achieved.

• Like 2

Academy Class Achievements: General=21, Academy=12, Ranger=11, Warrior=8, Scout=14, Assassin=15, Monk 7, Druid 8, Adventurer 29,

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:51 AM, Kishi said:

Nice! Way to be smart, and way to make the training happen.

Also, good to see you again. :)

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:45 AM, Draegon (Liam P Boyle) said:

Following along for moral support.

Thanks a bunch! I hope to be able to return the favor with a little more regularity!

• Like 1

Work is finally getting better. Healing up. But the bad habbits are now back. Probably in the worst shape of my life. Lost the "drive" for awesome. I have to figure out how to deal with work, family, extend family, and aging. Thanks for the poke. Keep trying to reset, and life keeps screwing up my routine (lame excuse).