Forums are back in action! ×

It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all outta gum.

Hello fellow rebels!

I'm one of those guys that keeps trying to get fit, and failing, losing motivation, not seeing any progress, ordering pizza to comfort eat. But this time I'm going to put in 100% effort, and I'm going to be like my video game heroes! I even have a wallpaper of Duke Nukem with a really corny made-up inspirational line for inspiration.

I've just read the Rebel Strength Guide (best investment of this week) and I'm going to document my current 127kg/280lbs body and I've ordered one of those body fat clamp thingamabobs. I intend to stick with this. I'm vegetarian, but I'm in a weird place where I don't really know why I'm vegetarian. But that's a can of worms. My point is that I get most of my protein through a protein shake after workouts.

I'm just starting the briefing for Operation Slim Down. I've got a fold-away bench and some dumbbells. Though I think I need to take the weight down on them. I hurt my back and I'm certain I have terrible form. Although I can do 10 reps on a dumbbell bench press my arms were shaking terribly the whole time. Definitely need to lower that weight.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and here's the beginning of a new life, a fitter life, and I can't wait to get started!

I'm also on Fitocracy and MyFitnessPal as Werewulph!

"Secret to life? Listen to my blood type, B+!"