Forums are back in action! ×

Lost 6.8lbs first week with the rebel fitness guide

Hey all. Started my journey on the 31st of March to lose 200+ pounds in a year. My 3 month phase 1 goal is 75lbs and my first weigh in was this morning and I lost 6.8lbs. Just following the rookie workouts right now in the rebel fitness guide & following a carb cycle program for my eating. So far so good. If anyone is interested in reading and following my journey check out my blog.

Http://toobig.net

Follow Me On My Journey To Lose 200+ Lbs in 365 Days @ My Personal Blog TooBIG.net (A Weight Loss Journey)

Nice!!!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Wow man, the epic scale of your journey blows my mind.

The hardest part is getting serious and turning your vague desires into specific goals, and it looks like you've done that with gusto!

Good luck as you continue, I can't wait to see your progress, and I hope you start to feel what a lot of folks here feel, and that is that your increased physical abilities and self confidence will transform every element of your life.