Forums are back in action! ×

Hi people!

I am not sure on how to begin my fitness journey. 

I have anxiety when it comes to diet and exercise due to yo-yo dieting and self-esteem issues. I always seem to go to one extreme or the other... and it has taken a toll on how I feel today. I am always tired, my stomach always hurts, I am very weak and out of shape.

My main goals are to eat in a way that makes me feel physically and mentally well. And to be able to do a kneeling pushup (I have never accomplished this!). 

I do believe there is hope for me to make positive changes. This community seems very encouraging! 

Welcome to the Rebellion! 

Most users participate in 4-week challenges to build good habits and destroy damaging habits. It's recommended that you give your first 4-week challenge a shot at the Rebels and testing the waters on setting detailed goals and breaking the big goal into manageable workable pieces. We have only just started this 4 week cycle and it's never to late to jump in if you need to delay.

If you do decide you'd like to give the 4-week challenge a shot, Spezzy has made this awesome walkthrough to help set up your first challenge as well.

Again, welcome and let us know if you have any questions!

Half-elven Ranger

Current Challenge: Jumpin' back in the fray