Forums are back in action! ×

Heyas. I am a soon to be 45 year old that has almost completely lost his drive for any kind of training. (In the past two years I might hit the gym twice a month on a good month.) I am hoping the NF community can help me get back on track and start enjoying my workouts again. 

Hey Bman, welcome to NF! What kinds of workouts did you enjoy in the past, and (if it's not too intrusive to ask) what made you stop? 

Often people don't really enjoy their workouts, so sticking with them is a struggle. If you were enjoying them before though, and something still got in the way, maybe there's a way to address that in advance to make sure it doesn't cause you trouble again? 

Welcome to the Rebellion Bman!

We can definitely help so long as you want us to.  Most members maintain accountability via the 4-week challenges throughout the year to destroy destructive habits and build on ones that improve us and help to reach our personal goals.  We are a week into the latest challenge, but the best time to start is now.  If you are so interested, the Rebel's section is over here and you can use Spezzy's super-awesome-walkthrough to help guide you way better than I can ever hope to accomplish.

Let us know how we can help you!

Half-elven Ranger

Current Challenge: Jumpin' back in the fray