Forums are back in action! ×

So I need a Respawn-

So, I was getting my act together when I downloaded WoW again.

For those of you that don't know, World of Warcraft is a giant time and money suck that's only slightly less addictive than heroin. halfway through my all day binge today, I realized what I was doing, and got up off my butt down to the local hike and bike trail where I logged in 3 miles plus.

Later during some down time this afternoon, I found out the whole level up your life thing, and put together a list of quests in order to get back on my goals.

But I might have rez sickness for a while. It was a rough Respawn.

• Like 1

Welcome (back?) to Nerd Fitness, Kable! 

You'll find plenty of people around here who are familiar with what a time/money suck WoW is, and even more who feel that way about video games in general. But good for you on setting it down and heading outside! 

It's fine if you want to keep them private, but if you feel like posting your goals here, we'll be happy to give you feedback, help, and accountability to get and keep you on track to reach them. :) Just let us know what you need from us!