Forums are back in action! ×

Let's pretend that this is a creative title

My name is Chia and, at 25, I finally decided to take some steps to try and work on a childhood dream of mine. That's becoming a pro wrestler because that's what every 5'1 90 lbs. chick with bad eyesight should strive for. I'm not looking for a career but to at least say I tried my hardest instead of just accepting defeat. Before I can start training at a school though I want to work on some things.

As of right now I am your typical retail worker. I am pretty boring, socially awkward, and spend way to much time playing The Sims to be productive.

My Goals:

• Gain weight in a healthy way
  • Gain strength
  • Work on my flexibility
  • Work on my confidence.
  • Like 1
On 9/17/2017 at 2:14 PM, Chia said:

My name is Chia and, at 25, I finally decided to take some steps to try and work on a childhood dream of mine. That's becoming a pro wrestler because that's what every 5'1 90 lbs. chick with bad eyesight should strive for. I'm not looking for a career but to at least say I tried my hardest instead of just accepting defeat. Before I can start training at a school though I want to work on some things.

As of right now I am your typical retail worker. I am pretty boring, socially awkward, and spend way to much time playing The Sims to be productive.

My Goals:

• Gain weight in a healthy way
  • Gain strength
  • Work on my flexibility
  • Work on my confidence.

Wrestling is a pretty exciting goal! If I know anything about NF, I know that it's full of great people supporting each other to work towards their goals. Glad to have you aboard!

What are some ways you want to work towards those goals? 

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }

Welcome, and I am sure you would be a fantastic addition to G.L.O.W. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgeous_Ladies_of_Wrestling )  Good Luck, and you can do it. 

TANSTAAFL!   

What is not gained through labor is paid for in pride!

STR 8/DEX 4/CON 6/INT 8/WIS 8/CHA 6

BATTLE LOG: GREG T and The Temple Of Fe

Greg T. Proclaims " To mediocrity and Beyond! 2018"

GregT MFP Food Diary

GregT's Spotify Lists