Forums are back in action! ×

So I used Nerd Fitness for a bit a few years ago but stopped after a while when Uni became all consuming. 

In that time I've put on more weight and my willpower has decreased, I've tried multiple times to lose weight but it's never stuck. I feel like a hamster stuck in a wheel, just going around and around, doing the same things and nothing working. Thinking back to when I had my largest and most stable weight loss, it was here, on Nerd Fitness. So I'm going to try again and I'm going to start now. 

I'm off to the gym in a few minutes, I've got a slight plan in my head not the best I know but if I spend any more time trying to figure out what I'm going to do I'll never leave my house and spend the rest of the night indoors, eating leftovers and watching Netflix. Over the coming days I'm going to up my game plan but for now I just need to open the door and start my new adventure. 

See you when I get back. 

Will o Wisp

Height: 5ft 10inch

Starting Weight : 14st  0lbs - Current Weight: 14st 0lbs - Ideal Weight: 10st  2lbs

So I did get my ass to the gym last night. It wasn't too busy, my workout was 20 mins of cardio and some light weightlifting.

At the time I was tired and grumpy and it was raining. But afterwards I felt great, I'm going to look into my workout for next week as this week I'm off for a walk with my friends in the hill. 

Let's see what happens next.

• Like 1

Will o Wisp

Height: 5ft 10inch

Starting Weight : 14st  0lbs - Current Weight: 14st 0lbs - Ideal Weight: 10st  2lbs