Forums are back in action! ×

Tough Mudder Missouri

BMWonderly

I'm looking for anyone else interested in doing the tough mudder in Missouri. It's on October 13 &14. I am in no means the shape I need to be in to complete this now but I have 6 months to prepare myself. Any other rebels wanting to do the tough mudder let me know. A friend just happened to create a team named The Deadlifts, which just happened to be perfect for nerdfitness. Anyone who liives in southeast Missouri who just wants to train with me let me know.

Brian

I'm looking for anyone else interested in doing the tough mudder in Missouri. It's on October 13 &14. I am in no means the shape I need to be in to complete this now but I have 6 months to prepare myself. Any other rebels wanting to do the tough mudder let me know. A friend just happened to create a team named The Deadlifts, which just happened to be perfect for nerdfitness. Anyone who liives in southeast Missouri who just wants to train with me let me know.

Brian

Hey man!  I just spotted this thread.  I'm also doing that Mudder.  The team I'm on is called Superhero Rejects.  lol.   I think we're planning to run it on Saturday.  

I'm in the same boat as you.  Haven't really trained much before this except for my gym time, so I'm looking to prepare hard over the next few months.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Archived