Forums are back in action! ×

Time to Be the Change

It has been many years since I have joined and participated in a forum...  So here goes nothing... 

I am trying to restart my fitness/health/weight loss journey.  Somewhere along the line, after dropping 40ish pounds, I pulled my life over and made camp.  I started out 3-4 years ago at 340 pounds.  I finally hit 299 and was overjoyed.  And I did it without much exercise.  So, I joined a gym.  For a year I worked out.  My weight stalled.  I stalled.  For the last year I have been between 288-299.8.  

I am proud I have kept the weight off.  I am angry I have been stuck.  It's like some tractor beam has me held in position.

I belong to a gym.  Do I go?  Nope.  Even though it is next door to where I work.  But there are complications to that... at least for a few more months.  Oh...and the mental health depression crap...ugh.

Anyway.  I thought I would give this a try.  See what happens.  Maybe my alter ego can kick my real ego in the tail and get my camp packed up and moving again along the trail to fitness, happiness, and health.  I also would like to find my inner Amazon Warrior again.  I miss her.