Forums are back in action! ×

Hi there!  I'm the JuggerPat.

I'm new to this stuff, and I've never taken a step like this before.  I'm reading the "Level Up Your Life" book and realized that I am collecting a whole lot of underwear...  So I'm hoping that this is a good first step to whatever it is I seem to be looking for...

I've already lost 100lbs, but there's a lot left to lose.  I do have a personal trainer, but I need to also be better at advocating for myself and holding myself more accountable.

I'm good at researching - I just need to put this into action.

It's nice to meet you all. :-)

• Like 1

Welcome friend! Collecting underwear is a specialty of mine, and that's exactly why I joined this group a year and a half ago!  :)  You'll find lots of people to help you kickstart your goals of self-advocacy and accountability, and to help you put your other nebulous ideas into action. I speak from experience!

Also, a huge congratulations on already losing 100 pounds! That is an incredible accomplishment and you are truly amazing!!

Welcome to the Rebellion! We need your kind of stamina and determination on our side!  ;) 

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

1 hour ago, JuggerPat said:

I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. 

I really like the mentality of NF -  I'm not a "Bro"  type of guy, and I really don't fit in well in those groups. But the people here really seem sincere and genuine, and that's awesome! 

Oh, don't worry, most of us don't fit in with groups we're "supposed" to fit in with - that's why it's called NERD Fitness!! :D

• Like 1

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers