Forums are back in action! ×

Yes Virginia, It Counts as a Milestone

DoomWeasel

I actually started lifting weights! I mean, I go to the gym three times a week and swim like a crazed otter already but I needed some lifting in there. I must have looked so lost though, because all the women in there who looked like sleek jungle cats started helping me after a few minutes. Sadly, I returned home still looking marshmallow-esque but it will change :D

I was able to do a max of 40 lbs on my arms, except for with dumbbells while doing squats. Those were a measly 10. As for my legs, I got 80 lbs on my first try, so yay me.

“If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give 'em a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.â€

Hengeyokai Druid

STR 5|DEX 3|STA 5|CON 5|WIS 7|CHA 2

Sounds like a milestone to me! Keep at it. I felt like a marshmallow the first few times I did the combo spin/reformer bouncing/mat class at my Pilates studio, but somewhere in the last 8 months I turned into the seasoned vet helping the newbies. Who would have thought?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

Archived