Forums are back in action! ×

I am William Northam I named myself Yoda Hansolo. I thought that was decriptive enough Hansolo goes in the woods and is trained by Yoda. I have not seen the knew movies but, what I remember from the old sounds right.

I got on disability for mental problems and got kinda lazy..I been concerned that I am not doing anything for my body and Been smoking and drinking soda alot.

I saw Nerd Fitness and it just all sounded so cool. My mom is my payee she did not want me to spend the money. but, she left her card at my house and I just could not resit temptation.

When she called chewing me out I said I need this i have no motivation and i want to be healthier. She liked that idea very much but, said do not spend any more money and to talk to her before doing anything else.

I gave the card back and said ok.

Please, tell me there is a bunch of free stuff to do lol

I got an email with stuff to do this week. I love this idea. I think working at factories I am used to some person coming and saying do this, this, and that..that is close enough and I like having a week to do it. 

If factories were that easy I probably, would not be on disability lol

Let's see the question was asked what do i bring to the table...hmmmm.....I study a bunch of religions and inspiration books want me to make some daily wisdom section some where? I dunno is that allowed or is this just about exersize?

I just got here right now so, i really don't know what all is here. I am sure I will add alot here as I look around.

Well, talk to you later and May the force be with you. 

I love that quote 

I just remembered who i am thinking of is Luke and changed my name to Yoda Skywalker 

• Like 1

This part of the site is self-directed; no one will tell you what to do. There are two places you could look to start: the four-week challenges, where you set yourself some goals and report in; and the mini-challenges in the different guilds. Hope you find what you are looking for, and welcome!