Forums are back in action! ×

A wild deskjockey appears!

Hey all! My name is Jack, and I think I'm finally starting to get my shit together :eek-new:

I've been getting really serious about starting to eat better, working out, and actually setting goals/following some kind of plan for a month or so, and it's really sticking. NF has been a big part of that. I've always been a pretty big person - I mean, my family motto is literally 'short, fat, and squatty - all ass, no body' if that gives you an indication of where I'm starting at. But, so far, so good! I guess I've finally reached that point of my mid-later twenties where I'm realizing that I too am cursed with a fragile human body - and my damned knees hurt. At any rate, I'm finally feeling up to jumping on the forums, and really looking forward to getting to know folks.

A bit of trivia about me:

• I used to work on a lobster boat - and I still have all my fingers
  • I really, really love Wynonna Earp - please talk to me if you do, too!
  • I despise most cooked vegetables AND I'm allergic to nightshades - in short, vegetables give me fits and I'm still looking for a few go-to options
  • I sit behind a desk working on websites for 9-12 hours a day (send help!)

See ya around, nerds!

giphy.gif