Forums are back in action! ×

Hey, I thought I would stop my stalker like tendancies and actually join the rebellion! 

Just like everyone else here I've developed unhealthy habits over the years, and after wallowing in a hole of self pity and regret I want to finally make a change. 

I live in London at the moment, so any rebels in the area who would like to have a buddy just holla!

Health and fitness aside I like movies, anime, superheroes, and I don't mind playing the odd game (the only device I have ATM is a 3DS). I also spend most of my time travelling. 

Anyway, this is my introduction aha

- Melissa

• Like 1

Hey Melissa, welcome to Nerd Fitness! (A fellow pokenerd! Hooray!) 

4 hours ago, PokeMel said:

Hey, I thought I would stop my stalker like tendancies and actually join the rebellion! 

Nothin' wrong with lurking. :ph34r: But it's great to hear you've finally decided to make your goals more public! It's very helpful for accountability. 

4 hours ago, PokeMel said:

Just like everyone else here I've developed unhealthy habits over the years, and after wallowing in a hole of self pity and regret I want to finally make a change. 

Success! That's just what we're here for. Sounds like you'll fit right in. 

Looks like you've already gone ahead and made your 4WC in the Lv 1 Guild, which is awesome! Let me know if you need any help finding your way around the forums elsewise, but generally speaking you can always poke around and familiarize yourself. Once again, welcome to the rebellion, and good luck with your transformation!  

26 minutes ago, PokeMel said:

Purely for pleasure! I want to see everywhere haha do you like to travel as well?

This might sound odd, but I like traveling when I'm doing it but otherwise I dont.... Yeah that made no sense, lemme try again.

When I'm at home I don't miss traveling and I rarely ever do it. I keep thinking that I love my house and I wanna stay in my safe little bubble forever. But when I do travel I absolutely love it!

Where abouts have your traveling adventures taken you?

15 hours ago, JustChris said:

This might sound odd, but I like traveling when I'm doing it but otherwise I dont.... Yeah that made no sense, lemme try again.

When I'm at home I don't miss traveling and I rarely ever do it. I keep thinking that I love my house and I wanna stay in my safe little bubble forever. But when I do travel I absolutely love it!

Where abouts have your traveling adventures taken you?

Ahhh yeah I get it, that makes sense haha I only really travel during school holidays otherwise I generally stay at home! 

I've been to a few places in Europe, like London (where I live now), Italy, Austria, Germany, Amsterdam, Paris, scotland, Russia and Ireland.

On 29/10/2017 at 8:21 PM, JustChris said:

Ah sweet! Been to Scotland and lived in Ireland for 4 years but part from that my traveling resume isn't nearly as impressive as yours xD Always wanted to go to Amsterdam. You know... for the... architecture. *cough*

Yes... Architecture... Well just so you know, the architecture varies depending on where you get it from. And it can take an hour or so to fully... Appreciate... The architecture so don't take in too much at once. Especially if you have booked a red light district walking tour. 

But the best spot is definitely the Bavarian Alps, Austria, Italy and good old Paris.