Forums are back in action! ×

Welp. Back in the tavern of starting over again... :P Unlike normal, I am not actually starting over during a manic high. I'm starting over because I've been suicidal for two months straight. I'm the only income in my family and the only chance my children have to survive. As suicidal as I am, death isn't an option. So pouring that self-hatred, rage, and hopelessness out and transforming it into something else is where I'm starting today. Signed up for the Academy last night. Turns out, it was the wakeup call I needed, to change my mindset and fight again. One of the most key thoughts during the entire mindset module was to set your goals as "I will" and "I am". I'm not going to identify with my eating disorder anymore and instead identify with who I want to be.

So far, I'm actually making a decent amount of progress in the... two hours I've been working through the mindset quests. Slow but steady! Any tips available?

• Like 4

Starting Afresh - Battle Log

"You start off as a level one human with no class. At all." - Munchkin Player's Guide

"What is the you that you've dreamed of? Who do you see in the mirror? Go on your path. Even if you live for a day, do something, put away your weakness." - BTS No More Dream translated

Hey Vendetta,

First off, congrats on staying strong and taking up the proactive mindset again to better yourself!

Myself and the rest of the rebellion here would love to offer you any help you need. Was there any specific things you wanted tips on?

Challenge Logs:

Current Challenge | Fitocracy Profile | Photo Journal

Crab Stats:

Level 27 Ranger | Level 35 Fitocract | Level 100 Awesome

How to hold myself to it. I want it, but I can't manage to break through the fog of desperately needing sleep and then being slammed during work so I don't even get a lunch break or a meal sometimes. I can't wake up early because I work from 2p-3a, and I have to watch the kids at 7a, so I barely sleep as is. I just don't want to give up and I can already feel my priority list shifting to edge it out. How do I hold myself to this?

Starting Afresh - Battle Log

"You start off as a level one human with no class. At all." - Munchkin Player's Guide

"What is the you that you've dreamed of? Who do you see in the mirror? Go on your path. Even if you live for a day, do something, put away your weakness." - BTS No More Dream translated