Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Everyone,

My name is Alessa, and I'm brand new here. I'm not sure what to say about myself. I like video games a lot and some anime. I also really like computers. I work at a comfortable desk job for apathetic bosses, and I'm going to school for software development. I'm single and divorced working hard to co-raise a kid every other week. I live by myself for now, but I'm hoping to find a roommate soon. I'm a highly spiritual person. I also enjoy art, but I consider myself a novice at them.

What brings me to this seemingly glorious community is I read the book about leveling up your life, and I'm excited to get started. I'm interested in learning Tai Chi and yoga for fitness, but I'd like to get stronger too. I'd say my fitness goals are to feel good with lots of energy, feel confident with self defense, and to feel awesome - not good, but awesome - about the way I look.

I hope to make many friends and to get a lot of XP. :P 

• Like 1
Hello Everyone,

My name is Alessa, and I'm brand new here. I'm not sure what to say about myself. I like video games a lot and some anime. I also really like computers. I work at a comfortable desk job for apathetic bosses, and I'm going to school for software development. I'm single and divorced working hard to co-raise a kid every other week. I live by myself for now, but I'm hoping to find a roommate soon. I'm a highly spiritual person. I also enjoy art, but I consider myself a novice at them.

What brings me to this seemingly glorious community is I read the book about leveling up your life, and I'm excited to get started. I'm interested in learning Tai Chi and yoga for fitness, but I'd like to get stronger too. I'd say my fitness goals are to feel good with lots of energy, feel confident with self defense, and to feel awesome - not good, but awesome - about the way I look.

I hope to make many friends and to get a lot of XP. [emoji14] 

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Laoch: (lay-uk)  Gaelic word for Warrior

• All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you. - Gandalf
  • Why can't we have some meats? What about them? They're fresh....  - Snaga