Forums are back in action! ×

New Chat Room!

spezzy

Boo hiss

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

"The Force give me the patience to hold my tongue when I can't change something, the courage to kick @$$ when I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. "

PR: 10k 1:54:00; 5k 0:54:34; 1m 16:20; Chinup 51%

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amazon Adventurer

STR: 2 ¦ DEX: 4 ¦ STA: 1 ¦ CON: 1 ¦ WIS: 6 ¦ CHA: 3

Same Shirt, Different Day

soooooooo.  is this chat still active?  or is there a different one now that I just can't find?

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

1 hour ago, shredderr said:

I am also wondering that :)

I learned that it's not really active anymore. :(

maybe we can start a movement to get it going again.

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

Archived