Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings, Fellow Rebels!

Hi All,

Le me introduce myself. I am from Michigan and my workout buddies are an Arabian gelding and a standard poodle. Last year I decided to Level Up my Life and bought a business and started traveling solo. Last year was Croatia, Italy, and Greece.  Next month is Belize, Roatan, and Mexico.   Unfortunately, working more has led to tighter clothes and less energy than I am used to (probably from all the client contact...introverts unite!)

As far as geekdom, I love most everything, but I have a special soft spot for sword and board, space operas, and urban fantasy, Conan and the Wheadonverse.  I used to game a lot but now I just armchair quarterback for my kids. Our dinner table discussions tend to revolve around One Piece and Will it Waffle?

In my former lives, I have studied several martial arts: shotokan, poekaelan, arnis. I was a vegetarian for a decade; I was a SAHM for a decade, I have studied German and Spanish. I taught myself to sew and am pretty crafty..but not very artsy.  I was also a lawyer..but don't hold it against me...you can hold against me baton twirler/poi spinner, cheerleader, hooper, Rage player, Vanilla WOW raider, and/or Middle Eastern dancer/drummer...

Recently I've been listening to Kate Rudd read Jeff Wheeler at night and working on my Academy and Rising Heroes quests. Favorite authors are Robin Hobb, MZB, Simon R Green, and Brian Wood.

I'm hoping to increase my endurance and get back into all my favorite clothes...also to be more organized and have more energy!

• Like 1